• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
No that was hardcore trolling lol. I play M2k in winners semis, Seibrik just advanced to WF from the other side.

Pluplue

Smash Ace
Some results to gander at!

Melee Doubles $5 entry

1: Cobol/m2k ($50.00)
2: Hbox/uuaa ($25.00)
3: Plump/Apollo ($15.00)
4: DarkHiroshi (Dark/Hiro) ($10.00)
5: Eikelmann y Nasty
5: Gainesville Snipas (RockCrock and Harriet the guy)
7: Unnecessary Johns (Blind, VGMasta)
7: Chocolate Milk (D-Torr/ scidadle)
9: pengie + kuya
9: zero thought (kniht zer0)
9: Action/Zoro

top four were paid out.

M2k and Hungrybox currently in Losers bracket in brawl doubles after losing a set to HRNUT and RedHalberd. Seibrik/Chaz and Hrnut/red are in Brawl doubles winners finals.
douche it isnt plump..

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Brawl Doubles

1: I look like Goku!! (HRNUT and RedHalberd)
2: Hbox/M2K
3: Self Respect (Chaz & Seibrik)
4: ZMT/ Mampam ()
5: The Goof Troop (Xal/Afro)
5: Xdeath/kyon
7: Got Options? (Ed/Trump)
7: Lady G4ga go3$ {{{duc3$$$]]] (D-Torr/hiROI)
9: DA FWIES (dfea/r thejoey)
9: And a Ryo owl goes.....
9: Girls' Generation (Hiro/Kishiru)
9: shieldbreaker (ryder / mic)
13: Team Alaska
13: Monkey Banana Raffle (Matt Turner / m00g)
13: Action/Zoro

Melee Singles

1: Hbox
2: m2k (beat HBOX in Winner's Finals, then lost first set of Grand Finals, then forfeited the second set in order to focus on Brawl)
3: Colbol
4: UUUUBEREYES (UberIce)
5: harriettheguy
5: plup
7: Nasty
7: Rock Crock
9: Rx
9: DarkSonic
9: VulpineShine
9: zoro
13: Hiro
13: Saiya
13: VGmasta
13: Kuya
17: Apollo
17: pengie
17: Mojo
17: NotCrock
17: Blind
17: proteus
17: Swag
17: Kishiru
25: At@t
25: drd
25: Mintch
25: Eikelmann
25: Iroh
25: Frames
25: blake the snake
25: SilentPinoy

Brawl Singles: So Far

1: M2K/Seibrik/RedHalberd
2:
3:
4: Xaltis
5: hrnut
5: Ryo
7: Afro Thunder
7: kyon
9: Ed
9: Hbox
9: Taiga
9: Shaky
13: ZMT
13: Aglow
13: 2-DJeff
13: Dodahdash
17: Dfear
17: Xdeath
17: dj ****nugget
17: Scott
17: Trump
17: Walnut
17: hiROI
17: D-torr
25: Hiro
25: hala
25: cjosh
25: Luffy
25: 187
25: m00g
25: Matt Turner
25: ryder
33: ACE X
33: goken
33: SilentPinoy
33: Kishiru
33: Eikelmann
33: 1NSANE
33: Renki
33: F18
33: 2!Pro
33: Devi
49: Mintch
49: mic

황미영

Smash Champion
Had a ton of fun at this. I love how people get really hyped for the dumbest things. xD Like Mario Party 4 and Mario Kart Double Dash. xDDDD

Thanks Hiroshi for teaming with my in Brawl. :p

Good games to everyone I played.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
does it matter its 3 mks in in finals....congrats they were able to press b efficiently throughout the entire tournament

Besides losing to tornado, i had fun at this me and halberd put down in doubles and after seeing how ridiculously hard i have to try to compared to mk, it didn't dawn on me til yesterday.

matches aren't even when 90% of the snake/mk MU is snake recovering....m2k stop being ridiculous and diddy isn't even close to as good as Mk,

Anyways i had lots of fun at this tournament, fighting mampam, ryo (besides the two sds lol), xaltis (sleepy johns lol), and Dewdadash were probably the most fun thing that happened for me at this tourney

oh and afro's controller spazzing out during the match too good mind games lol

Awesome tourney hbox, SFL too good (minus esam and riddle when he's being a dyck) lol

I will be playing alot more mk......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
XALTIS THE CENTRAL FLORIDA SLAYER HAS TAKEN ANOTHER NAME DOWN!

I think he has beat everybody on the PRs that he has played besides me and Seibrik. 2gud.

For xaltis:

Falco falco, fal co co falco falco falco, fal fal fal co fal co co falco.

Pi

Smash Hero
aw man
wish i i could have stayed
****in plup
trying to be like a good samus or some ****
YOU'RE NOT GOOD KID!

good **** plup & nasty, steppin it up!
nasty finally placing where he should, though i think you should be higher haha

kuya!!! i am dissapoint!!!
i expect great things from you man ;p

rx WHAAAT you made it, nice man, wish i coulda caught some games w/ ya, lmk the next smashfest you're going to !

FRAMESSSSSSSSSS
step it up!
man, can't wait to hit up to6 with you guys!!

ugh, idk, who else...kinda still drunk a lil...all the people i caught frind...PROJECT, yeaaa and zoro, and UI, and yea anyone i caught friendlies with/said hi to, i totally forget the dark haired top teir main kid i met in the front there's tag...but yea, good **** to all, hope it was fun!

oh yea hiroshi!! good****, and darksonic, see you guys at the next one

also m2k
don't quitout of MM's, i wasn't dead, you ****, you're marth isn't even good, NOT, EVEN, GOOD

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
Fun tournament, thank you Hungrybox for hosting. I need to start playing more again. Good matches everyone I played!

Edit: Nvm, lol. And Jav/Plup, mega grats on 3rd!

MintChip

Smash Cadet
I didn't get to play a whole bunch but had a lot of fun and improved a lot. Super unlucky matchups first round, but I beat HBox's Pichu ;]
I'll definitely go to the next one.

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
good tourney peeps I really loved it being my first tourney in a few months I'm glad I had so much fun and saw so many of my friends and I hope to go to more tourneys and thanks for the cheers against seibrik. Lol 2 more things my dyick is long and Ike got 5th place ****! lol Be Easy

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
good tourney peeps I really loved it being my first tourney in a few months I'm glad I had so much fun and saw so many of my friends and I hope to go to more tourneys and thanks for the cheers against seibrik. Lol 2 more things my dyick is long and Ike got 5th place ****! lol Be Easy
Good stuff getting 5th

My ZSS couldn't handle the dyick

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
really fun tourney, its been awhile since I've enjoyed a tourney like this.

Glad I got to play most of the people i wanted to play

redhal: good matches, they were really close. good stuff for pulling through. But dont suicide against brik again

brik: gj on 2nd. Fun mms we had, I should probably play you in mms more often since that helped me out to play in my groove.

hrnut: EVERY ****ING TIME!!!! **** KWANZA XD lol good matches, that was probably that funnest set out of the whole day.

xaltis: I didn't get a chance to play you :urg: Maybe next time

oh and kyon, could you send me that oh my gawd song from your wii. Love that track and I'm too lazy to convert the song myself

ryo: The Dyick is too much :laugh: gg's and gj on gettin 5th. Gville 4 lyfe :)

yele: I want my Sacajawea back :) Oh and thanks for hogging the tv with m2k >_> It's not like I didn't want to play him or anything

dtorr: cool seeing you again man, we gotta play sometime again

aglow: it was interesting to try the team out, maybe next time we can find our groove.

shaky: Good seeing you, cgs on columbus again

Think thats it, If i forgot to mention you, well... too bad ;)

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Fun tournament. Glad I got to come. I guess I'll post my shoutouts now. I'll make them kinda abbreviated though so that I can avoid posting unnecessary johns about my gameplay.

EDIT: Decided to move my shoutouts to the results thread.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
meh, i shouldve been 7th. . .yea i said it, oh wells, im offically starting my all out trainign with my fox, i found myself feeling a lot more comfortable playing fox as opposed to falco. i definitely find it easier to land all my l-cancels from any ujump height, fast falled or not, its so much eaier to land all my tech ****. sheik is still gonna go strong though ofcourse.

-misshiroshi

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
meh, i shouldve been 7th. . .yea i said it, oh wells, im offically starting my all out trainign with my fox, i found myself feeling a lot more comfortable playing fox as opposed to falco. i definitely find it easier to land all my l-cancels from any ujump height, fast falled or not, its so much eaier to land all my tech ****. sheik is still gonna go strong though ofcourse.

-misshiroshi
foxxxy love

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
You still owe me a match! I still want revenge from CEO gah.
but good see you again! :D.

Top Bottom