• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Ill see you guys this weekend then :)
Gmoney wont be there but....Im teaming with another really good/intense Wario who happens to main pikachu and ***** hardcore with him as well so if we dont get to play in the tounarment I wouldnt mind doing a friendly double
Oh thats fine. Just wanna get better at the match up anyways. ^.^ See you there.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
**** i wanted to go, but when i heard my partner was sick + brawl starting at a later time, I just lost the interest. I entered a SF4 tourney and got owned, good times.

Zoro

Smash Champion
This has definitely been the funnest tournament experience i have had since fast 1. What a dramatic change from wato 4 lol. There must have been like 50 people here. I hope we get the same turn out for the next ones. BUT i dont agree with us doing one event per day just because we will get significantly less attendance for both events.

If we just have someone like VERICZ running everything from the beginning we would have been ok but when the tourney host is too busy playing friendlies and tournament matches of course its going to go slow. We finished brawl singles at what 1 am? Thats normal for a normal gigabits tourney that only has brawl i think we did amazingly well for doing 4 events. Let vericz be host in and u wont have to worry about it plus hes a professional at it. Raise the fees

anyway on to shoutouts:
Marin: I love this girl she is so amazingly amazing. SHE GOT SUPER RUSTY you peeps are so lucky you had to fight her when she was rusty. Shes the only member of wato that only plays at tourneys because she has no one to play with and she hasnt played in one for like months. I had fun with her though and i finally saw her happy at tourneys for once :)

uuaa: Is the best fox in florida period. People just dont know it because he sandbags SO HARD! Thats right i said it.

action *******: has developed his perfect speech combo! it is annoying as **** but effective

Kyon + legion: best teams partners in wato period and potentially maybe even the world.

Afro and brik as a team: Good jank i like that afro actually mains dk its pretty cool.

sheer and finch : Finch was holdin it down with his climbers, got alot better. Peach vs climbers was kinda gay.

uuaa and dop as team: Your lucky my controller is messed up

Laijin :Great matches bruddah the bomb to dair edgeguard great stuff....ill steal it lol rematch against that baby link lol

Godmeowmix: Tech chase the **** outa link hes so slow up throw knee at like 80 ( or around there) is insta death for me. Play us more ill give u super falcon training

Rockcrock: yeah it was a fluke i camped u hardcore but im scared of your ganon . My link will NEVER beat your dk!!!! btw you are by far one of the smartest players in the universe

Harriettheguy: You own me like nothing lol you make me realize how bad i am

Seibrik: 5 games, i need 5 games .Sneaky puff man super sneaky.

Dark sonic: I will never beat you and i will never beat any good marth :laugh:

Pengie: getting alot better keep playing

Chops: Is so good at this game im trying so hard and im only 1/4 as good as u are

the other 1 million people there you guys are awesome thanks for makin this tournament so awesome.

Something i realized after this tournament: I still got a ways to go
Another thing i realized after this tournament: Brawl is trash. I'm glad i suck at it. So i don't have to torture myself by playing it.

ps: WATO 6 should be called : We All Trust Obama

KENYU

Smash Apprentice
Shout-outs:
DC and R@vyn- awesome games lol you guys were the funniest dudes there. nice kirby and mk/pit.

Lio- good games on the GDX warlock punch TV lol. Your Oli and TL raaaaaaaaaaaape.

GDX- good games in doubles. Your G&W is sick. Im honored you used my controller lol. Dont get warlock punched next time by TEECO, though. lmao

radiX- good games in doubles. Your meta and snake are amazing. You read me so well in our matches.

Galuuda and GodMeowMix- good games in doubles. Galuudas Samus was so sick with the spikes lol. the Tl's projectile game was so strong, i had a hard time approaching. Pirate ship and norfair suck lol.

Afro and Seibrik- we were the lucky ones to fight you first in doubles lol, good games. your metas are so **** good and your teamwork is crazy.

TEECO- :) best partner ever.

WATO6. cant wait

o yeah, afro is reppin the green dk. ****.
o yeah, those cookies were pure delicious. good **** <3

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Max! can i ride along with you guy next weekend to that tournament? :[ i wish you wouldve come to this one man, sucks you had to get sick at the last minute..you wouldve been **** bro. Also Kenyu insanely close matches dude, you guys had a sick team.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
literally everyone there was awesome and im looking forwards to WATO6 or Welcome America To Obama
R@yvn
afro
seibrik
hbox (duh)
hbox's bro
RX
hernut (or HRNUT)
radix
gdx
fearless
mah tampa peeps
dirty d (DRD)
chops
galuuda

anyone else i missed sorry but u guys are all awesome

Toneh

Smash Lord
I say raise entry for next one if it's looking to be around the same amount of people!!!

$10 for singles and $20 a team

:colorful:
i vote negative, i think thats what got so many ppl to come out ;) cheap entry!
keep it consistent like chutdats, words gonna spread.
plus imagine someone who likes to enter singles and doubles for both games, that'd be expensiveee

radiX- good games in doubles. Your meta and snake are amazing. You read me so well in our matches.
workinn on it Lol
oh and nice teamwork gdx ;)

Finch

Smash Lord
Zoro is the coolest guy. Every time I see him at a tournament I think "man I should ask him to play friendlies with him later" and then I never do. :(

Shoutouts to luck for giving me an easy losers bracket full of fox and falcon rather then gay peach and ganon and marth.

Pengie thanks so much for the billion friendlies I never would have been so warmed up for singles without them. You keep getting better keep it up. Lasers are annoying as ****.

Rockcrock lets play friendlies next time because I really want to learn to fight ganon.

Colin I hate you.

Harriettheguy everytime I see you post I laugh so it was cool to actually meet you. Too bad we didn't get to play more because that small child behind us took my spot.

Andy good **** on ****** this tournament. I think you'll be able to beat juan eventually.

Afro <3<3<3 play a better character.

Sheer let's team again and get better.

Carlos doc is scary. Forward smash is unpunishable lol

HRNut we didn't talk again. It could have something to do with me leaving as soon as brawl started. Play melee it's funner.

MARIN you're adorable I'm glad we're friends.

Amber MOST DELICIOUS COOKIES EVER MAKE THEM AGAIN

Hungrybox thanks for hosting this tournament. The melee part was really fun. After I got home I wanted to come back just to hang out because tournaments at your house are really chill and fun. You can do both events just don't plan on running brawl if you know you're still going to be playing melee when it starts.

Masky

Smash Master
Max! can i ride along with you guy next weekend to that tournament? :[ i wish you wouldve come to this one man, sucks you had to get sick at the last minute..you wouldve been **** bro. Also Kenyu insanely close matches dude, you guys had a sick team.
I'm not driving, me and Lio are getting a ride from those guys we hung out with on Friday night :urg:

Zoro

Smash Champion
Zoro is the coolest guy. Every time I see him at a tournament I think "man I should ask him to play friendlies with him later" and then I never do. :(
Thanks bro yeah id love to get some ic practice just ask me anytime

I really wanted to play friendlies with chops, qdvs, colin, dop, skrach, sheer, otru, raistlin and a few other peeps but i never did
im too lazy to call people over to play :(

oh one more shoutout:
Carlos aka sumo!- You are the funniest person ever! You yelling all day was so hilarious

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
yay for everyone who liked this here tourney.

WATO6.........will be announced soon.

I have to pick a good date.

But i really want to thank the assistant TO's.

Vericz, seibrik, brian, colbol, etc etc you guys helped a lot so thanks so much.

I am thinking about doing a merge with Florida Gaming or at least having Vericz run one of my tournaments with me helping.

Toneh

Smash Lord
yay for everyone who liked this here tourney.

WATO6.........will be announced soon.

I have to pick a good date.

But i really want to thank the assistant TO's.

Vericz, seibrik, brian, colbol, etc etc you guys helped a lot so thanks so much.

I am thinking about doing a merge with Florida Gaming or at least having Vericz run one of my tournaments with me helping.
the ones i can remember..
win against godmeowmix, hiroshi,fearless, a kirby player with 2 letters for his name, a dk player. lost to: hrnut, gmoney
where would that put me, 7th, 9th??

1. seibrik
2. hrnut
3. gmoney
4. Galuuda
5. Chopz
7. Hungrybox
9. GDX
9. Lio
13. Afro

Toneh

Smash Lord
oh true, just naming em.
I think it goes win : godmeowmix, loss: hrnut, win :2 letter kirby dude, win: dk player, win: hiroshi, win:fearless, loss: gmoney

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I think you might have gotten 9th, 13th if i'm wrong

and if im right it also means that
13. Fearless
17. Hiroshi
25. DK Player (kenyu?)
33. 2 letter kirby dude (MC? DC?)

Toneh

Smash Lord
I think you might have gotten 9th, 13th if i'm wrong

and if im right it also means that
13. Fearless
17. Hiroshi
25. DK Player (kenyu?)
33. 2 letter kirby dude (MC? DC?)

well i know fearless won against afro, or does that mean they can still place the same?
yea i think it was DC. Kenyu was someone else, a dedede i think

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter

It's a good thing Afro was there to stun DM and Inui's faces

And Chops was rigging the Wii to give us bonus damage and knockback.

And that Reflex and Desu combined their elemental powers with ours.

Also Marty is totally Mafia.

OverLade

Smash Hero

It's a good thing Afro was there to stun DM and Inui's faces

And Chops was rigging the Wii to give us bonus damage and knockback.

And that Reflex and Desu combined their elemental powers with ours.

Also Marty is totally Mafia.
LOl random FAST1 picture.

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
Ok so I have a bunch of the melee doubles recorded but the files are all like 800mb and longer than 10 minutes, someone explain what to do so I can put them on youtube.

Sorry I couldnt record more but apparently only 30 mins of footage can be recorded and I wanted to record my singles matches.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
1. seibrik
2. hrnut
3. gmoney
4. Galuuda
5. Chopz
5. radiX
7. Hungrybox
7. Fearless
9. GDX
9. Lio
9. HMS
13. Afro

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Ok so I have a bunch of the melee doubles recorded but the files are all like 800mb and longer than 10 minutes, someone explain what to do so I can put them on youtube.

Sorry I couldnt record more but apparently only 30 mins of footage can be recorded and I wanted to record my singles matches.
If youtube says the file is too big:
the easy way is to crank each match it through Windows Movie Maker. Import each video file into WMM, then publish on highest recommended settings. It compresses the vid's size so you can upload on youtube.
If you want to cut the files up into individual matches, click on the timeline and press "m" to make cuts around what you want and delete the stuff around it. PM me for more specifics.

Also, I left a TV there, its black and got a built in VCR, with yellow/white AV slots in the front. I just need to make sure it's there so I can get it next time I go down.

Top Bottom