• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
1. seibrik
2. hrnut
3. gmoney
4. Galudda (oh snap)
5. Chopz
7. Hungrybox

Sorry my computer was being MEGA ******** and didn't save the brawl results -_-

If anyone can tell me who they beat and who they lost to we can figure out top 10....

-hungrybox

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
yeah this was really fun

thanks to all the people who helped me run it.

<3 SFL but you guys talk so much lol

Snake ***** hbox! get at me

Expect the next WATO to be even bigger...

-BTW colbol ***** me that kid is a BEAST! TO johns :chuckle: I'll get you next time!

_hungry_box

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
YEAH!!! Super Nastee

Kyon and I did very well in my opinion!!
We're pretty pownage
And GDX said im the best Zelda in Florida. IN YOUR FACES XDDD Jk. Well he did, but yeah.

Wish I could of joined singles in either melee or brawl, but Florida gaming is coming up next week and so it megacon.

Anyways, this tourney was frigging awesome and fun. And Kyon and I will **** in the Florida Gaming tournament.

Col Bol you better go!! -shakes fist-

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Ladylegion in my opinion your teamwork with kyon impressed me most throughout all of the teams there, the upsmash, kyons forward aerial into your up air into his down B, 0-death was ridiculous, i give you mad props on teams.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
1. seibrik
2. hrnut
3. gmoney
4. Galudda (oh snap)
5. Chopz
7. Hungrybox

If anyone can tell me who they beat and who they lost to we can figure out top 10....
I think I was 9th and so was GDX.
um....i lost to hrnut, then to galuudas sexy *** climbers :D
shout outs later.
1. seibrik
2. hrnut
3. gmoney
4. Galuuda
5. Chopz
7. Hungrybox
9. GDX
9. Lio
13. Afro

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Shout-Outs

uuaa - Is ****! He's the greatest fox ever. Him and Dop we doing sooooooooo good. I love this guy hes freaking amazing!

Kyon - Love you Kyon-Kun! We are amazing! Can't believe we went so far. 5 matches without losses? Thats friggen pro sh*t

D-torr - Really hope you had fun. I was really glad to see you there. I wish Stafu could of went too so you, him, kyon and I could **** doubles XD

GDX - You're funny as hell lol. Glad you said im the best Zelda ever. I try ^.^

Nick - My new Final Fantasy friend XDD Had fun talking to you and your friend Caitlin XD outside. No I dont want your cookie stash XD

Seibrik and Afro - Kyon and I didn't get to fight you guys in the tournament this time but you know we'll get you next time!! -shakes fist-

Lambchops - I knew your falco was good, but wow lol it's amazing. Wish I was that technical and **** with Falco. Makes we wanna main him.

Yummy - ...you're weird

Colbol - remember what I told you about WATO

Marin - You're such a devil! You almost four stocked my uuaa XDD

last but not least

WT..F...Double Snake....

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Ladylegion in my opinion your teamwork with kyon impressed me most throughout all of the teams there, the upsmash, kyons forward aerial into your up air into his down B, 0-death was ridiculous, i give you mad props on teams.
Thank you. We try to be very cohesive with combining our attacks so it inflicts alot more damage than it should. Kyon and I have been teaming since melee so we know each other very well.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Rx-, afro placed 13th because he was trying to bring back his snake this tournament, he hasn't really used him in awhile, which is why he was pretty rusty probably.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
cool

good tourny lol i guess. lol i did good in my opinion in melee in general. me and dop were too good lol. wish i couldve excell more with you but hey! we got prooofittt! lol.

Anyways!!, good stuff. nice playing you a lot more lambchops. we will play more in the near future.

legion- ..... >.> <.< I love you!!!! and good stuff on getting the best zelda in florida title lol.

colbol- too good. COME TO FLORIDA GAMING ON SATURDAY NUB!!!

Queen- i was incognito to you in the tourny xDD

Dop- We did good in teams. because we are happy people :) happiness surrounds us.

carlos- i cant even do the dr mario up-b cancel as well as you can lol

dtorr- only one way to go right?

action- stop harassing Marin pls!! lol. *dos lucas' airdodge*

zoro- good stuff today. yo are getting better... u R better. im so proud of you *sniff sniff* :)

marin- ur crazy lol. made chris nervous while driving. cool hanging with you more yesterday. see you next week at EL MEGACON! and FLORIDA GAMING!!!

kyon-kun - gary kun -myemyemymyemyehhhh lol *cat dying noise* hahaha your too good at brawl.

hbox- big tourny you got in. We All Trust Obama <--- next WATO tourny. :)

hiroshi- stop quitting. keep playing.......melee xDD

vericz- wat up gah? FLORIDA GAMING!!!!!

fearless- DETERMINATION!! i believe in you. my new protege! lol :) your getting better and have potential. get more technical. and get better *thumbs up*

Tampa peepz- you.....you and your funny jokes lol

skratch- nice playing with you at least once. nastee ending spike on dreamland ;)

otru- ......TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

sprinkulz- thnk you for showing me sum nastee guitar skillz. i like em good :) and thnk chris for me too.

loto- good playing ALOT lol. we will play more in many more future...WATO tournies lol

gmoney- good to see you finally lol. good playing u in melee singles. good tech chasing falcon lol.

afro thundah!! - yo man... wanna see that video of the guy rapping on the motorcycle while doing a turn haahahahaha!!!! and the guy getting a haircut while wobbling his head to his own music LMAO! gotta see it. anyways. good stuff in brawl again and nice to see you...again lol

Lio- ...... you r my new took link idol :)

RX- your tooo cool man. we gotta hang out alot more :)

AMBER!!! - your too cool as well. sorry i didnt take one of your cookies :( i shouldve lol. but thank you for your givings lol. got you on aim. we can stay in touch now more :) OUT UP THOSE PICS!!!!!!

annoying kid- your annoying.

GDX- your too cool man. sorry i have no *** to slam against yours lol

the rest of you because i cant think of anyone else ATM- great seeing you all. alot of peeps were at the house. soo many bodies lol.

anyways. cant wait for WATO6 and EVERYONE!!!!

GO TO FLORIDA GAMING ON THE 28TH NEXT SATURDAY. ITS GONNA BE NASTEEEE!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=213010

GO GO GO GO!!!!!! ok im done lol

peace

- uuaa

White Bread

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, that was too fun.
I failed at picking a sleeping location, next to the bathroom door...
Hope to see you all on Sat.

Aurae

Smash Rookie
Was a fun tourney :D

I'ma work on my D3 match up and beat you next time I play you hungrybox.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
lol d@mn you aurae for sending me to losers immediately, had to climb back up to 4th after that demoralizing loss, that **** was so close. Your lucario is really sick.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Thanks hungrybox for holding this amazing tournament.
Through this invaluable experience, I have come to know who the REAL true outlaws are.

Pengie, Zoro, Marin- always delivering in friendlies

Colbol- :005: Piano is a weird word

HR NUT- I need to sit down and train for a good hour. abandoned warehouse. siberia.

lambchops- I need to sit down and train for a good hour. japanese dojo. antarctica.

Skrach- busted out the fox slaying from nowhere

Dop- UNDERRATED

Gmoney- great job in brawl teams! I don't sandbag I just have a hard time TURNING IT ON !!

Jav- dyick

Rockcrock- I didn't make Ganon the perfect character.

Pat- this ain't digiorno.

Laijin and Darksonic- witnessed the life and death of my marth, and will tell his story.

Afro- can't wait to see your DK next time. "Approaching" is muy dificil ;)

WATO 6 ?

Aurae

Smash Rookie
lol d@mn you aurae for sending me to losers immediately, had to climb back up to 4th after that demoralizing loss, that **** was so close. Your lucario is really sick.

Haha, yea, Cp norfair against IC ftw :D Those chain grabs are just too **** dangerous.

DRD

Smash Lord
ahhh god epic fail for me

My goal was to win at least one tournament match ;_;

oh well

Rx-, QDVS-- Thansk for bringing my stuff over, I really appreciate it

also I think I left a wiimote-- should have my name on the bottom of it. If I recall correctly it was used for a wii in the big room

Really fun tournament-- thanks to all I played
especially carlos (sumo)

sumo you said you thought we were equal skill, but you're doc is definitely better than mine, no doubt

also I apologize if I blinded anyone last night when I accidentally flipped the light on upstairs
hiroshi knows haha

Zoro, pengie, thanks for the friendlies, its only at things like this that I ever get better, even if its just a little bit

Laijin

Smash Hero
D-Torr: Nice falcon. But you gotta learn the sheik match up. I feel as if I did'nt play Sheik it would've been a bit different.

RX: MOST IMPROVED TEAM IN FLORIDA? We gotta team next time. :] That last match was a bit my fault. lol.

Rockcrock: Good ****. I have not played a ganondorf since I played Chaddd like 2 years ago. lol. So I completely forgot the match up. Good stuff

HungryBox: Same thing as Rock. I have not played a jiggs since I played you last march at gigs. So I forgot the match up. lol. Good ****ing stuff bro.

Finch: Better than half the people at the tourney? Most improved smasher? Good job on 9th place.

Dark Sonic: Fun friendlies. Good stuff

Otru & Skratch: We gotta play more.

Zoro: Best match of the day. We gotta do that MM again next time

Marin: Your peach has improved. I thought I saw some float cancels :O

Collin: Play me next time

Afro: $20 mm will happen at gigs. :] Can't wait. Fun times.

QDVS: THANKS FOR THE RIDE.

RX again: Practice SF4 with me. I know some really good people who are far better than me. It'll be good practice.

Everyone else: Fun tournament. Someone bring a VCR next time >__>

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
Alright I guess ill do shoutouts now.

GMoney: good **** man! Awesome (improvised) team work. Go team sick!! We were both coughing and sneezing/dying the whole time. I lost my voice almost completely and we still did great! good stuff man!

Masky: Dude, you weren't even there, yet I still kept hearing all your coaching tips. you're in my head! lol, me and Gmoney kept calling you to update you. We wanted to make coach Masky proud :)

Galuuda aka Dr. Climbers: dude ive been telling you this since day one. Your icies are sexy as fuh. definitely one of my favorite matches. and i dont care what anyone says. Just....dont get grabbed :laugh:

HBox: dude, you gotta teach chibo how to run tourneys. It ran very smoothly AND there was both brawl and melee. Good stuff man

Seibrik: those 20 or 30 minutes you were teaching me about MK dittos really made me open up my eyes towards brawl. it finally made so much sense! BRAWL IS GAY! I would play melee but I horribly suck at it so Ill stick to brawl. Thanks a lot for your help! That was BIG TIME HELP! Ill hopefully get to go to miami sometime soon and definitely expect me to pass by FIU :)

HRNut: Remind me to never use olimar against you again. lol, you treated my olimar like it was the ice climbers. I only grabbed you like twice or something. lol, very awesome camping skill. Good stuff in doubles too, you guys had a nice comeback. Look forward to the snake lessons :D

GDX: My diddy ***** your diddy!!! lol, fine, i will never beat your diddy with my diddy BUT, I at least dont get warlock punched :chuckle:

Fearless: your oli is still pretty **** even though you dont even play brawl anymore. lol. We need to get more friendlies next time cuz your olimar is fun as hell to play against.

LadyLegion and Kyon: You guys have a really good team going on. Great team work on combos and all that fancy stuff you guys were doing. Takes both skill and teamwork and you both had that. lol at that kid playing the piano while we were doing our doubles match. I had to raise the volume to a billion just so that I could hear pikachus down B. and yea I have to agree with GDX, your zelda is definitely the best one in florida.

Rx: you shouldve stayed for singles :( I Didnt make it to top 5 like promised cuz Dr. Climbers wrecked my poor little cat like looking childs soul. But it was definitely sexy! Also, tell amber that her cookies were amazing. That just made this crazy *** tourney even better.

And to the ppl in the TV where GDX GOT WARLOCK PUNCHED: good matches guys. Didnt really catch your names cuz i was just feeling like crap and i tuned out everything but definitely fun matches :)

Oh and one more thing....Rock Crock, I have your TV hostage! lemme know when you want it back and ill sell it back to you. Harriettheguy, thanks a lot for the cough drop, that really helped out. and also for being by my side towards the end of doubles. no homo. well....maybe a little...48 seconds :)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
GMoney: good **** man! Awesome (improvised) team work. Go team sick!! We were both coughing and sneezing/dying the whole time. I lost my voice almost completely and we still did great! good stuff man!

Masky: Dude, you weren't even there, yet I still kept hearing all your coaching tips. you're in my head! lol, me and Gmoney kept calling you to update you. We wanted to make coach Masky proud :)

Galuuda aka Dr. Climbers: dude ive been telling you this since day one. Your icies are sexy as fuh. definitely one of my favorite matches. and i dont care what anyone says. Just....dont get grabbed :laugh:

HBox: dude, you gotta teach chibo how to run tourneys. It ran very smoothly AND there was both brawl and melee. Good stuff man

Seibrik: those 20 or 30 minutes you were teaching me about MK dittos really made me open up my eyes towards brawl. it finally made so much sense! BRAWL IS GAY! I would play melee but I horribly suck at it so Ill stick to brawl. Thanks a lot for your help! That was BIG TIME HELP! Ill hopefully get to go to miami sometime soon and definitely expect me to pass by FIU :)

HRNut: Remind me to never use olimar against you again. lol, you treated my olimar like it was the ice climbers. I only grabbed you like twice or something. lol, very awesome camping skill. Good stuff in doubles too, you guys had a nice comeback. Look forward to the snake lessons :D

GDX: My diddy ***** your diddy!!! lol, fine, i will never beat your diddy with my diddy BUT, I at least dont get warlock punched :chuckle:

Fearless: your oli is still pretty **** even though you dont even play brawl anymore. lol. We need to get more friendlies next time cuz your olimar is fun as hell to play against.

LadyLegion and Kyon: You guys have a really good team going on. Great team work on combos and all that fancy stuff you guys were doing. Takes both skill and teamwork and you both had that. lol at that kid playing the piano while we were doing our doubles match. I had to raise the volume to a billion just so that I could hear pikachus down B. and yea I have to agree with GDX, your zelda is definitely the best one in florida.

Rx: you shouldve stayed for singles :( I Didnt make it to top 5 like promised cuz Dr. Climbers wrecked my poor little cat like looking childs soul. But it was definitely sexy! Also, tell amber that her cookies were amazing. That just made this crazy *** tourney even better.

And to the ppl in the TV where GDX GOT WARLOCK PUNCHED: good matches guys. Didnt really catch your names cuz i was just feeling like crap and i tuned out everything but definitely fun matches :)

Oh and one more thing....Rock Crock, I have your TV hostage! lemme know when you want it back and ill sell it back to you. Harriettheguy, thanks a lot for the cough drop, that really helped out. and also for being by my side towards the end of doubles. no homo. well....maybe a little...48 seconds :)
It will be ever better next time I promise you that. And Yeah I dont like too much noise myself. I must learn wario though. =^-^=

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I did well this tourney!!!

Yeah buddy!!!

Hungry I can take you to vericz's tourney next weekend and don't sweat the teams stuff...we're still new to teaming and I've never teamed with Jiggs in the past so we'll figure it out with more experience!!!

:colorful:

LadyLegion

Smash Ace

Thank you! You guys were so awesome!! Nastee TL! Hard to approach. IK! I was getting so mad because I couldn't hear you take out your bombs nor Wario's side smash, but no johns XP. It was a great match made my heart pound like crazy. We definitely want to fight you guys again. Hope you're going to florida gaming so we can get a rematch lol

AmazingXeno

Smash Cadet
I hate the fact that after my friends lost to chops and hrnut we had to face them, we did alright snake&snake vs. ganon&DK....>.<
Great tourney hungry cant wait for the next one.

WATO6 FOR TOP TIER >.<

Masky

Smash Master
holy ****, good stuff to Lio Galuda and Gmoney!

I'll definitely be attending the FG one next weekend no excuses lol

Top Bottom