• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Linguini

Smash Master
****, you actually tried out lightside? **** that,lol I couldnt stand helping people and doing gay **** like giving all my money away to whiny "light side" ppl. I quit the game after a couple hours and felt right at home restarting with the dark side.
Manipulating ppls mind in that game is too fun.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I played kotor2 recently, and I couldn't get over how awesome he was.

And I'd play chess, but I have nooo idea where its competitive, let alone anything about it. Its an amazing sport really.
He was so cool until I actually fought him. My character was so ****ing awesome by then that Nihilus freakin' failed his Will save on my Status and just sat there as me and my buddies hacked him to death.

Frames

DI
****, you actually tried out lightside? **** that,lol I couldnt stand helping people and doing gay **** like giving all my money away to whiny "light side" ppl. I quit the game after a couple hours and felt right at home restarting with the dark side.
yo darkside is too good i love killin everybody and takin they money

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
He was so cool until I actually fought him. My character was so ****ing awesome by then that Nihilus freakin' failed his Will save on my Status and just sat there as me and my buddies hacked him to death.
LOLOL get wrecked Darth Nihilus.

Have you been staying up to date with SW:TOR? That MMO thing. I can't believe they're just gonna drop the whole Kotor storyline. What bull****, seriously.

They better make it like 9001 times better than Galaxies ever was, because its looking pretty god **** ****ty right now.

Qft. +5 cool points for Emilio.

Oh, sorry about calling you up at 12 in the morning rofl.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
LOLOL get wrecked Darth Nihilus.

Have you been staying up to date with SW:TOR? That MMO thing. I can't believe they're just gonna drop the whole Kotor storyline. What bull****, seriously.

They better make it like 9001 times better than Galaxies ever was, because its looking pretty god **** ****ty right now.
We must be reading different articles, lol, because everything I've seen makes it sound awesome as all hell!! They're dropping the current story, but apparently they are working on an epic one for the ages. I can't freaking wait.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yo so I cant wait to get the PolMex jersey back...I need it man!! xD

I know youve been taking good care of it Juan xD. If not Ill kill you!!!

19 son holla at me!!!

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
We must be reading different articles, lol, because everything I've seen makes it sound awesome as all hell!! They're dropping the current story, but apparently they are working on an epic one for the ages. I can't freaking wait.
Tbch, I really wanted to find out what happened to Revan after the distruction of Malachor 5, but w.e

Sure it looks ok, but its not even the old republic anymore lol

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
ME TOO...i really want to know what happened to Revan...does the exile find him?

i guess we'll never know.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Tbch, I really wanted to find out what happened to Revan after the distruction of Malachor 5, but w.e

Sure it looks ok, but its not even the old republic anymore lol
Oh yeah dude, me too! I guess they are just sort of ignoring that. Maybe it comes into play in the MMO, like you're trying to solve the mystery of Revan and ****. I don't know. And it's still the Old Republic, it's only 300 years or something after KotOR 2!! That's still like 3700 years before Episode 1.

GG on new thread name.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Oh yeah dude, me too! I guess they are just sort of ignoring that. Maybe it comes into play in the MMO, like you're trying to solve the mystery of Revan and ****. I don't know. And it's still the Old Republic, it's only 300 years or something after KotOR 2!! That's still like 3700 years before Episode 1.

GG on new thread name.
yeah I guess. but if they're going to put it into a COMPLETELY RANDOM timeline thats far away from the rise of palpatine,, why not add it to the darth bane era or somthing? I mean, they did just make a new book continuing the story of darth bane, so they might as well have put it somewhere between 1000 BBY, and thats still a long ways away from episode one, but its also the true rise of the new sith order, which kind of distorts the current story line the MMO is bringing.

I'll probably like it, but the fact that they're adding an emperor concept to it doesn't look very good. I'd prefer to play a single player mode over an MMO anyday too.

also http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/2008_christmas_special.png

Linguini

Smash Master
Aight sooo,I want to come to this but is chu really coming? because thats the only reason i want to.
And raise the prices/delete brawl please.
thanks.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Aight sooo,I want to come to this but is chu really coming? because thats the only reason i want to.
And raise the prices/delete brawl please.
thanks.
delete brawl so i'll be deleted as well, wait last time you did delete brawl it was so dumb, it took 8 hours to do melee singles and doubles even though there were only 20 people there and melee is suppose to end faster than brawl

Life After Death

Smash Champion
delete brawl so i'll be deleted as well, wait last time you did delete brawl it was so dumb, it took 8 hours to do melee singles and doubles even though there were only 20 people there and melee is suppose to end faster than brawl
chu going to brawl gigs so ur fine and u get to exp melee so u can get good at it. we need a melee tourney with chu now. i much rather have zp tourney this day where more tvs better venue. more attendance plus chu and shiz being there would make it alot better. why make a ****ty house tourney with 15 people showing up and brawl in it. the *** is that. i know cfl can make it to zp that day. or make a melee gigs this day.

SOMEONE TELL THE GIGS HOST TO MAKE A MELEE GIGS THIS DAY NOW. and to put featuring CHUDAT and shiz in the title. dont forget to sticky it

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Your loss because you aint playing melee!
No one in CFL is helping me get better, Rx- keeps offering but i need to play with Colbol, teach me melee and i'll start attending i need to brush up severly on some tech skills so i can own you chopz and hbox lol jk seriously though help me with melee next tournament we are at, that goes to chopz too not hbox i want someone to help me get better by noticing what i do wrong not by constantly resting me at 2% and killing me

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Yo Nick just play me at Gigs if you want, I'll be playing melee the whole time minus teams matches lol
I'm not that good a teacher, I just tell you things you coulda done that woulda been better, or tell you your habits and how I read them

or you could just play chops, the smash guru

Top Bottom