• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
****'s CHEAP , nice! I should probably be able to go to this before I head back to school

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Sexy prices hbox, I'll be there.

I better not trip this time either. Your house is full of mind games.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
haha, you guys coming for this?

Hell, if no one wants to play brawl, we're just going to have to replace brawl with LOW-TIER MELEE SINGLES AND DOUBLES!!!!!!!!
please tell me if you are playing brawl or not ahead of time. I dont want to show up again only to waste another day.

and i dunno why you'd listen to linguini in particular. hes not gonna come to any of these CFL tourneys, but every single one hes like "**** brawl, replace with melee" etc.

Pritch

Smash Lord
There's a pretty good chance I'll be wandering around the jax/orlando/gainesville area during this time, so I may make this.

Frames

DI
please tell me if you are playing brawl or not ahead of time. I dont want to show up again only to waste another day.

and i dunno why you'd listen to linguini in particular. hes not gonna come to any of these CFL tourneys, but every single one hes like "**** brawl, replace with melee" etc.
wat linguini was just at the last gigs

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
plz keep brawllll plz plz plz i want a chance at MONIESSSS

Edit: Frames is perpendicular.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
I'll be here for Melee.

Anyone need a teammate? I was playing with Bergoth yesterday and I think I might have actually grown as a Melee player since playing Brawl and then quitting.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
is there any bans that i should be aware of? aside from stages and stalling? like color/character ban? like some tournies and states. =[

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
It was scaled down to like 5 dollars because I had to save some money to buy brawl.

But little did I know it was going to be horrible. Oh well.

I love how everybody starts talking about me randomly for no reason at all.

Top Bottom