• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Does anybody know TonyTheTiger's number? I left my phone in his car and I really need to get it back.

I really need contact info guys. He's not replying to his PMs!!!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
DDD Chaingrab to GaW upsmash is too good. Colbawls is an awesome teamate.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
so hows hrnut in melee has he been improving. yo afro is getting insane in melee im training him now mercylessly
i failed to recieve any training that day, i just got to know that shiek is a b*tch thanks to sprinkles...i think i was playing him if not then it was at&t, had lots of fun though, i fought a fox and a falcon...i need hella improvement though....skrach, next time you need to trian me, we didn't even say whats up to each other oh, and otru's fox ***** me, must learn matches, must get experience

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
DDD Chaingrab to GaW upsmash is too good. Colbawls is an awesome teamate.

**** nikita...u weren't gonna win that fight we were gonna come back and take first but i screwed up...won't be that easy next time, and olimar > D3 & GW on Luigi's mansion, i almost beat you and colbol there by myself:p GG, next time you won't be so lucky:chuckle:

Finch

Smash Lord
hrnut you should seriously come over to science drive to play melee sometime. Just get on aim when you're free and if I'm there IM me and I'll probably say come over because even when I'm busy I never have the self control to refuse to play smash.

Frames

DI

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
**** nikita...u weren't gonna win that fight we were gonna come back and take first but i screwed up...won't be that easy next time, and olimar > D3 & GW on Luigi's mansion, i almost beat you and colbol there by myself:p GG, next time you won't be so lucky:chuckle:
haha!!! GET AT ME SON!! that nikita was on our team LOL!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im not sad we had 3rd in teams, cause i teamed with a sonic...good god sonic is insane in teams. I knew he was good..but ****.

it also made me realize that my GW is getting rusty/bad. I gotta start using him more for the sake of keeping him on point

Gindler

Smash Champion
Sonic is the ultimate stock tank. I can catch him, just not while fighting someone else too :mad:

I had no clue xyz's team won, I guess getting a game off them isn't too bad then, but ohhh the sandbagging.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Couldn't make the last one because of work. When's the next one scheduled? Guilty Gear!!

Crom

Smash Journeyman
I'm not that great... can do decent with Sol and PO, but I haven't trained using all the advanced techniques yet

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to come. Im gonna **** this time. As long as i'm not vs hungrybox first round again.

Why not a new thread? -.-

Top Bottom