• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Well this gay, when did another tournament get scheduled???
When Chu Dat announced he was coming to Florida, everyone started sucking his **** and decided to host a tournament just for him, which happened to be the same date as hboxes. Chu Dat doesn't want to come here though because its too far and he wouldn't be able to profit enough from it.

Thats basically what happened.

SEFL is known to **** over tourneys just because they want to from what I've seen, oh well.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
This is only a suggestion, it in no way reflects any opinions I have on the current situation.

A potential change you could make Juan would be to bump your tournament back a day. This would allow the situation Pritch originally suggested where your tournament was a day before the SFL one (except he said to make the SFL one on Sunday.) Then you could do that "smash at juan's crash on the floor wake up and carpool to sfl" idea which sounded pretty great. However, this would require you to move your tournament. It is your choice.

That said I'm planning on making this one regardless of the date. I am not planning on making the SFL one. (Which is sad because I'd like to see Barry, Bronson, and Benny.) Also, HRNUT I would really really like to get 3 stocked (aka play you) multiple times in brawl while I'm here.

Frames

DI
hungrybox ya it sux that ur tournament is on the same day but idk why ur worried most people have already planned to go to ur tournament anyway just cause like 5 people said they would go to sfl instead is no reason to have an aneurysm yea u dont get chu but its not the end of the world ur still gonna get a good turnout most cfl players will probably be at ur place anyway only a few would make the trip to sfl if anything zp is losing out cause they're gonna get a smaller attendance than they could potentially get

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i dont see why he cant reschedule. all he have to is put it on another date. so he can go to a bigger tourney. iits like a mini OOS for him. w/e ur loss.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Saturday is when me and my neighbor can probably make it to the tournament. Just contributing, not complaining.
I will have to ask about friday, he is providing transportation.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
A potential change you could make Juan would be to bump your tournament back a day. This would allow the situation Pritch originally suggested where your tournament was a day before the SFL one (except he said to make the SFL one on Sunday.) Then you could do that "smash at juan's crash on the floor wake up and carpool to sfl" idea which sounded pretty great.
This sounds like a win idea

Linguini

Smash Master
why dont you do that, because it makes more sense, seeing as more people from cfl are travelign to mine than sfl would travel to yours.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Well, me and chopz talked over it, and having them on the same date would **** things over.

Seeing as how I really want to play these people but also host my tournament, I decided that I will host this on Friday.

The new date is

Friday, January 2nd, 2009

I hope we both can have some kickass tournaments.

SMASH AT HUNGRY'S ON FRIDAY, CRASH THERE, CARPOOL TO LINGUINI'S, TRU?

<3

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I will try very hard to make both tourneys
we are going to our friends' place for new year's eve, but I'm pretty sure we're coming home either Thursday or Friday at the latest

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
yo, friday? I'm still on, most likely.

Do you have an estimate of what time melee singles will end and brawl singles will end(basically whole tournament) and how many people will be there?

P.S., will chu and shiz be there?:p

hungrybox

Smash Legend
yo, friday? I'm still on, most likely.

Do you have an estimate of what time melee singles will end and brawl singles will end(basically whole tournament) and how many people will be there?

P.S., will chu and shiz be there?:p
yay.

Chu and shiz will be at linguini's. the following day.

BTW Frames or Queenie, can I get a ride to Linguini's saturday morning?

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
yay.

Chu and shiz will be at linguini's. the following day.

BTW Frames or Queenie, can I get a ride to Linguini's saturday morning?
Blargh's. Me not going to linguini's....unless I can find out where it is!! :dizzy:

But you missed the meat of my previous post: "Do you have an estimate of what time melee singles will end and brawl singles will end(basically whole tournament) and how many people will be there?"
I'm bringing a party of 3-4 with me.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Blargh's. Me not going to linguini's....unless I can find out where it is!! :dizzy:

But you missed the meat of my previous post: "Do you have an estimate of what time melee singles will end and brawl singles will end(basically whole tournament) and how many people will be there?"
I'm bringing a party of 3-4 with me.
well melee dubs starts at 12 in the afternoon, we usually have a good number of setups so it should end by 2 or (at latest) 3. Then singles would probably end at six. Add brawl, and the whole thing would end at probably 12 at night.

Or what I could do is run any of the events simultaneously. It just depends how many people show.

Anywhere between 20-30 people. Who knows, maybe more.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i hope all of the events are ran this time. i dont want any shenanigans from the last wato :psycho:

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
well melee dubs starts at 12 in the afternoon, we usually have a good number of setups so it should end by 2 or (at latest) 3. Then singles would probably end at six. Add brawl, and the whole thing would end at probably 12 at night.

Or what I could do is run any of the events simultaneously. It just depends how many people show.

Anywhere between 20-30 people. Who knows, maybe more.
Lawls, brawl making it last till midnight. hehe. Thanks.
Do you need anyone to bring gamecubes, melee discs, completed melee memory card(s)?

Was that an exaggeration for brawl singles, though? I don't think I'll compete in brawl singles if it seriously lasts that long. hehe....

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Lawls, brawl making it last till midnight. hehe. Thanks.
Do you need anyone to bring gamecubes, melee discs, completed melee memory card(s)?

Was that an exaggeration for brawl singles, though? I don't think I'll compete in brawl singles if it seriously lasts that long. hehe....
I might have to make a guest appearance
I'm pretty sure crunch will win brawl. He's won every tournament he's been to but no one's heard of him.

He's like, the best MK ever.

oh yeah.

Bring setups, and I'll bring the Upsets! :D

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure crunch will win brawl. He's won every tournament he's been to but no one's heard of him.

He's like, the best MK ever.

oh yeah.

Bring setups, and I'll bring the Upsets! :D
:rolleyes:
Blarghs. What is it with you and missing my questions, box-o-d-hungry? hehe
Or did you answer my first question about bringing equipment with setups?
What do you mean by bring setups? what's a setup?

If the brawl singles seriously end at midnight, I don't think I'll be able to stay for that.

Top Bottom