• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8Bitman's ARCADE ODYSSEY Tournament! CHECK 3/14/13 UPDATE! - March 30th, 2013 - Miami, Florida

Would you like Pictochat added to the Counterpick List?

• Yes

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • No, it's Pictochat

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
I don't care what kind of car. XD
I don't know most of those people, but I guess that's fine. You guys are far as **** so it'd suck if you couldn't stay somewhere.
can I stay with you?
my car is ereth, drowz, ryo, and myself
donuts again<3

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I can only house one car for this... Sorry Jelly.

Also, I will only charge money if you do stupid **** while you're at my house. I do enforce a curfew, I live with my family and they need to sleep, and if I see your car has messed **** up in my house I'll ask for compensation. Basically, be decent people and I don't charge money.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Ok... so here are my options

I'm off from my dayjob that weekend but...

I'm supposed to DJ in Atlanta Saturday Night...

If I ride with Ereth down to SFL can someonw take me to the Airport to fly to Atlanta after the tourney?

The rest of Tally(Mostly new ppl) want to go to Alabama.(If I went I could prob drive to Atl after dubs)

Chess & DBS would rather come here.

DBS Raps. Chess wouln't come by himself.

Tampa... holla at Gijew damnit!!!

:sonic:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
awal just dont dj and actually prioritize coming to a huge state tourny for ONCE

im really considering changing the word johns to awals in my smash vocabulary permanently

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lol I have bills to pay & I want to be debt free by my birthday this year.

Plus I take care of family(Dad, Siblings/Cousins, etc.) which is why I hafta DJ EVERY weekend :'(

But I have eben thinking about being selfish & dropping everything for the RIGHT tourney. Problem is I was gonna do that for "Come to Papa" as long as it wasn't on April 20th. Idk if I can afford to do both Papa & this.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord

Also, I will only charge money if you do stupid **** while you're at my house. I do enforce a curfew, I live with my family and they need to sleep, and if I see your car has messed **** up in my house I'll ask for compensation. Basically, be decent people and I don't charge money.
understood. I'll explain this to everyone who is going to miami at school. Also Gmoney aka geoff is coming. :)

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I need dat Wario training Seibrik.

There's also one (maybe 2) more spots in my car. I'm taking Goof so far. Ereth might come but nothing else is confirmed. Leaving from bum ass Deland, FL. Get driven here and you can come.

DewDaDash I'll team with ya

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so, I've secured a ride and I'll be here

Not sure if I'll actually enter brawl or not, due to me wanting to mainly see the arcade and play random casuals in AE. But we'll see

Also, I'm bringing my xbox and AE/puzzle fighter/Meteos Wars if people want to play.

Exdeath

Smash Master

Not sure if I'll actually enter brawl or not, due to me wanting to mainly see the arcade and play random casuals in AE. But we'll see

Also, I'm bringing my xbox and AE/puzzle fighter/Meteos Wars if people want to play.
It tends to be more fun when you go to a Brawl tournament and don't enter.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
keith i'm hype your coming, are u coming with drew/staying with me?

and drew, i've pretty much dropped everyone but mk on the competetive level. I'm trying to get my mk on the level of the other top mk's and i noticed none of them (with the exception of maybe anti/ally) use secondaries.

So i won't mm with anyone but mk any longer, but i will do a few friendlies with wario if i feel like i've learned an adequate amount with mk for the night

i really hope u understand (this can apply to anyone who may have wanted to mm my not mk)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm coming with Tampa

since they don't really plan anything I cant answer if I'm staying with you

Anyway, who's up to get carried in teams? :laugh:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
keith i'm hype your coming, are u coming with drew/staying with me?

and drew, i've pretty much dropped everyone but mk on the competetive level. I'm trying to get my mk on the level of the other top mk's and i noticed none of them (with the exception of maybe anti/ally) use secondaries.

So i won't mm with anyone but mk any longer, but i will do a few friendlies with wario if i feel like i've learned an adequate amount with mk for the night

i really hope u understand (this can apply to anyone who may have wanted to mm my not mk)
Hmm I like it. Well then you already know I'll be down.
Finally, REAL Meta experience.

My car is coming down Thursday, so let's have a Smash fest or at least hang out or do something. Miamiiiiiiiiiiii make some nooooooiseeeeee

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
ummmmm

i got school thursday night/monday morning so u guys will have to go to the mall/beach during those times respectively

WHAT A BUMMER I KNOW

but basically people can't be here while i'm not home.

8Bitman

Smash Master

I apologize, but you will not have a T.V to play these on.

Ereth

Murda Bidness
Here is what is happening with the Gville car.

Apple Jelly is driving me, dolo, ryo, and DrowZ and according to Ryo we are staying with Seibrik (Excited for the MM btw)
This is the only Gville car going.
DewDaDash is currently trying to find a ride and may go with DR3W. So if you want to get a ride to Miami Awal you should talk to them

Ved

Smash Cadet

Thank you Nick, I really appreciate your understanding of our situation. Also you don't have to worry about me being ********.
:fox:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Got.... DAMNIT!!!!

Lol

Just when things start making sense...

Thats a long ****ing drive... BY MYSELF

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
There's only two people in my car so far, Awal. Goof said he would drive you to Deland (where we're leaving from) if you drove to Jacksonville.

Some things to consider, though:
1. When do you plan on leaving? We were planning on leaving Thursday night. My class ends at 5:15 so right after we were going to head out.
2. When do you plan on returning? We were gonna come back Sunday so we could be there as long as possible.
3. Gas money if I drive.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
1. :( I cant leave til Fri 4am
2. Getting back Sunday wouldn't be a problem
3. I get paid that weekend so I got u on gas.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I voted yes on Pictochat. Need only 4 more >.<. Come on people. Its all bout dat trolley ride.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yeah come on guys, vote for picto chat so everyone that voted against picto chat will end up wasting their bans on it anyway and it will only get played in about... 3 actual sets

but i don't mind people wasting bans vs me, opens up both delfino and halberd :D

Top Bottom