• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8Bitman's ARCADE ODYSSEY Tournament! CHECK 3/14/13 UPDATE! - March 30th, 2013 - Miami, Florida

Would you like Pictochat added to the Counterpick List?

• Yes

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • No, it's Pictochat

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters

IvanPCap

Smash Rookie
Hey 8Bitman, could you put down a MM between Yoss and I for $1? we agreed on it outside this forum, but we'd still like to do it! :)

8Bitman

Smash Master
Sure, no problem. Just know, the list isn't some official thing. I am just typing them down so everyone who has a MM will remember who they are MMing.

IvanPCap

Smash Rookie
Sure, no problem. Just know, the list isn't some official thing. I am just typing them down so everyone who has a MM will remember who they are MMing.
ahhhh, okay then, thank you. Will any of the MMs be streamed or recorded as the tournament will? Also, will the pools be streamed too or just the bracket? aaaand, i know its a round robin, but is it one match or just one set?

Sorry for all of the questions, haha. Just want to be clear on some things if its not too much trouble

8Bitman

Smash Master
ahhhh, okay then, thank you. Will any of the MMs be streamed or recorded as the tournament will? Also, will the pools be streamed too or just the bracket? aaaand, i know its a round robin, but is it one match or just one set?

Sorry for all of the questions, haha. Just want to be clear on some things if its not too much trouble
Well i've never seen your name before so i'd just assume you don't have much experience if any with this type of stuff, no problem. I will be streaming not just any MM's or Pool Sets but Sets that people would prefer or see as interesting Matches, high level play, etc. Lastly, Round Robin is when everyone in the same exact pool plays each other in one Best of 3 Set. Every Match Up in the tourney is a Set, Bo3, then Winners, Losers, and then Grand Finals of Bracket matches will be Bo5. Any other questions???

IvanPCap

Smash Rookie
Well i've never seen your name before so i'd just assume you don't have much experience if any with this type of stuff, no problem. I will be streaming not just any MM's or Pool Sets but Sets that people would prefer or see as interesting Matches, high level play, etc. Lastly, Round Robin is when everyone in the same exact pool plays each other in one Best of 3 Set. Every Match Up in the tourney is a Set, Bo3, then Winners, Losers, and then Grand Finals of Bracket matches will be Bo5. Any other questions???
yes, in the pools, will the amount of matches you have to win change depending on the amount of people that show up? if so, is it safe to assume i wont know how many matches i can lose before im out until tournament day? and yeah, youre right, i dont have much experience with this stuff, lol. thanks for answering though!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
The attention span of squirrels I swear, gettin distracted by apples n shit

8Bitman

Smash Master
I on the other hand will be going MK whenever I feel just in this tourney.

He's mah new Secondary.

8Bitman

Smash Master
I don't find any logic in that... My MK is butt... I am only MK dittoing with him to get playing EXP not character EXP.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
My secondary would force you to be a better player and push your limits. But okay. Lol

Also....Master Raven bailed on me. Who needs a team mate?

yos

Smash Cadet
ight drew i can use snake and mk if uwant maybe falco :o

and also 8bitman tampa carpools are ed and cj ithink
icant drive im only 15 :o

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
LOL Yos I'm banning you from using anyone but Falco ;p

I'll go the alternate character. Or Falco, cause we'd go balls deep.

Top Bottom