• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/01/2009 GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs present - An August Melee

Fermin.

Smash Rookie
I can house people.

Boxfest tonight.

Call me.

Llamame.

Or check WATO6 thread for details.

btw this is hungrybox

Pi

Smash Hero
So, most people won't care about this, probably, but I'm up really late, and feel like making a post about something. If you've never been housed by me, or never plan on it, then it's not worth reading.

At 5PM tomorrow, Andy (QDVS) is officially moved out of our apartment. He will be living with Frames for the following year. We are going to have a new roommate, a non-smasher named Will, who's been a friend of mine for as long as I can remember.

I still plan on having people over to Smash occasionally, but I'm probably not going to house anybody unless it's for good reason. This means unless you are Shizwiz, Colbol, or knihT, it's slim chances.
Because of this, it would be easier on me if you guys didn't ask, because it feels bad/sad saying no. :(
<3 I feel special
I'll get my license and we'll go through all your minigames lolz

Finch

Smash Lord
Wow no one's updated yet...

There weren't many people there. I think there were like less than 10 teams. I left right after dubs.

Results:

1. QDVS + Hbox
2. Dop + Colbol
3. (I think) RFX + Vjin
4. (I think) UUAA + Vericz
5. (I think) Rockcrock + Harriettheguy
7. (I think) Phanna + Uberice

Everyone was saving their money for FL Gaming I guess lol

I didn't watch many matches so I can't give detailed results like colin does, but I can tell you that colin and aasem lost to vjin and RFX first round which means me and garb had to play them second round in losers after losing to rock and harriet. Gay.

Shoutouts to uberice I learned a lot from watching and playing you. Thanks buddy ;)

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
For singles I believe the results were as follow

1 Hungrybox
2 ColBol
3 RockCrock
4 QDVS
5 Captain Crunch
5 Dop
7 Apollo
7 Dark Sonic

And the massive, 45-stock, 15-man crew battle was pretty fun. Angry Lobster is too good.

Real shout-outs tomorrow after I've slept.

Finch

Smash Lord
Also Phanna was recording so I'm sure there will be tons of great hbox vs colbol matches which I know no one is tired of seeing.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I feel like such a jerk to my buddy Garbanzo...

:(

I need to make it up to ya somehow Garb!!!

I'll let you know whenever I'm in the area for smash, and pay for a meal for ya sometime!!!

Oh and this tourney was fun!!!

I lost to hungry 0-2 in WB, and Rockcrock 0-2 in LB semis (I beat Rock in WB 2-0)!!!

I felt like I didn't give you a good match in LB Dennis, so hopefully next time we play it'll be better!!!

:colorful:

DRD

Smash Lord
lol spinach and artichoke dip is too good

congrats juan
last rest was ridiculous

crunch crunched, it was awesome

lol none of my matches were recorded
I need to play more friendlies...

Finch

Smash Lord
How many people entered singles and where did uberice place?

Nick you're lame for not entering at all. I wanted to see you ****.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
This tournament was very chill and great. Should have been more people though. I think everyone should have went to applebee's though. Yo man.crews was too good. Get owned hbox team! =^-^=

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
This was a hella fun tourney. Got wrecked in both singles and teams pretty hard, but I feel like I learned a lot from the losses. Also, draft crews were too good :3

DRD

Smash Lord
angrylobster, I love your doc

That's how I wish could play my doc

it's not fair that my doc is worse than yours when I'm the one who mains him LOL

You ***** in crews though

Top Bottom