• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/01/2009 GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs present - An August Melee

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
still need a teammate for this, i play falco + fakcon. I'm really a legit teammate, I'll take care of you =p

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I would bring 3 melee setups if we could have a low tier tournament or crews

Pi

Smash Hero
:urg: I can't go
ironically though
To surprise my grandparents for their 50th anniversary on 8/1
my family is telling them that I have a very important gaming tournament and would like them to come
in order to get them to the hotel
...irony sucks

Pi

Smash Hero
Yea, they're going pretty all out, creating a whole fake tournament for me to go to, taunting me basically >.>
My mom asked me what these events are usually called cause I guess my aunts making a sign, and I said 'I could juss give you the name of the actual tournament on that day that I'd like to go to'
'yea that'd be perfect'

Zzzzz

So, you're all invited to GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs Present - An August Melee at some hotel where instead of melee we'll be celebrating my grandparents marriage! Whoooo lol

[edit]

White Bread

Smash Cadet
:urg: I can't go
ironically though
To surprise my grandparents for their 50th anniversary on 8/1
my family is telling them that I have a very important gaming tournament and would like them to come
in order to get them to the hotel
...irony sucks
Burn. Anyway im down for 4 man crews... I need one more person for Ocala crew.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
yo angrylobster. team with me for this too, since I can't enter singles. I gotta work this day, so ill leave around 5-6 ish.

Top Bottom