• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

702 vs Sneak MM thread

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
yea but this ***** cam has bombs in his room shaped like gc controllers... like i said stop actin like a ***** tryin to hide behind jiggs cuz when i tap im only gonna hear not my main johns.. bring the falco out now and save me 3-0ing that jiggs plz.. and dj we can mm too and i'll gladly take ur cash a 3rd time.. thanks in advance for fillin up the tank
you won't get close to beating cam's falco so just thank him for the favor he's doing for you to keep you from getting **** on by your own character. unless you pull out that scrubby fox in which case, lmfao

dj would probably tap too

Alukard

Smash Hero
o man this is too good ...now i want to play on my day off !... (all **** talk aside i wish this was about ssf4 LOL)

alright so anyway i'm still gonna tap ... *****z is talkin reckless ... seriously tho pp is the only one who can talk ... and imo not so god dam loud ! i thought u was a humble fellow ... o boy i can't wait to start training again ... november hurry up already!!!!

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i don't know man, tell me how 14 year old luigi sperm tastes first loooooooooool

let me know when you don't lose to unranked nubs!
if u want i can take his money to it dont matter... i cant wait till the next tourney... ima make more money than 1st place off of all these MMs ima win. and didnt u almost lose to josh?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
o man this is too good ...now i want to play on my day off !... (all **** talk aside i wish this was about ssf4 LOL)

alright so anyway i'm still gonna tap ... *****z is talkin reckless ... seriously tho pp is the only one who can talk ... and imo not so god dam loud ! i thought u was a humble fellow ... o boy i can't wait to start training again ... november hurry up already!!!!
Lol yeah I def mean all of this. XD

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
if u want i can take his money to it dont matter... i cant wait till the next tourney... ima make more money than 1st place off of all these MMs ima win. and didnt u almost lose to josh?
Oh, you mean when I picked my main and double three stocked him? Oh yes, that's almost losing! It wasn't even close lmfao.

Lemme know when you can beat. Twitch's. Luigi.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
where u find that pic of cam?
Why are you getting all personal about this ****? Snap was right, mad butt hurt when someone's a little racist than you go full blast and anything that remotely has to do with middle eastern stereotypes you jump on it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Changed the title back because it was false advertising saying there was a contest here.

Same thing's gonna happen in the MM.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*looks around*

smith, you do recognize that i was the only one who said anything about snap's racism right? and now i'm cracking jokes about how silly it is.

you thinking me and ryan are the same person is pretty comical.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Why are you getting all personal about this ****? Snap was right, mad butt hurt when someone's a little racist than you go full blast and anything that remotely has to do with middle eastern stereotypes you jump on it.
yo smith shut the *** up acting like he's innocent... cam referred to me as "black ***" and said he couldnt see me at nite.. get the *** outta here.. i fckin retaliated so shut the *** wit that **** and go back to suckin on his dck

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dang it, Keith.

You post, like, twice, and I lost to both posts.

Alukard

Smash Hero
iight i'm out ... this was fun ... but *****z got work in like 4 hours LOL ... thanks for making want to pick up a controller again NC ...

but i really dont see how pp is going to take out oh so many stocks ... lata niggz

tristate all day ... post the beef in the rom 3 thread if ya are really serious with a NC vs tristate we can do a 6v6 thing or sumthing

Top Bottom