• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

702 vs Sneak MM thread

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
i never said i was good but. . . didn't i 3 stock u in tournament last time sneak?
....sneak how you lose to DJ rome? that guy is tit dirt.

This is by far the funniest thread ive ever read it actually made me want to post on the boards more often.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
What the **** even happened in this thread? I went to sleep and there were like 4 pages. ****ing Tristate.

EDIT: Yo, I swear G$ is the guy dancing in the middle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twBIBvRyras

And yo Sneak, leave my name out of the **** swinging contest. I don't really appreciate Yay dropping a Falco ditto to me when he barely plays the character being **** talk and yeah, he Fox'd me pretty hard the rest of the set because he's really good.

And I really don't like that even though it's supposed to be hype, there's so much weight just put on individual matches/sets. It's something I used to do and it's pretty silly. People have good and bad days, even Kevin. It just happens that Kevin's bad days are better than most of the world's good ones. *shrug*

And like I said on page 3, I'd much rather watch you guys Falco ditto since I think both of your Falco's are legit and infinitely better than your secondaries.

/my thoughts about the Smash stuff

But what I will get defensive over is **** talking NC when you're from NJ which is obviously THE WORST STATE in the country in just about every regard. 20 minutes of nothing? That's called country side. It's probably what NJ looked like before the Italians, Latinos and the smog cloud arrived. And the comment about good paying jobs...speak for yourself. I make like double what you mentioned.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i heard this ***** yay trying to say he can beat nando

make a new thread nando vs yay PP

ill put up 5 on nando

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
Lol I said from get go that I aint wanna derail ****. Sneak is gonna tap, I already established that. Id put money on it for sure if it happened at Rom, but its pointless...I mean what are you guys gonna mail me my money once Sneak wins it for me?

*Tags in someone from Tri-state* LOL
5$ side bet? i will paypal that ****

~~~random NC scrub who knows he's a scrub~~~
who's dickridin Cam, not really, sneaks just annoyin as **** always placing tristate at the pinnacle of melee, and he's more funny to see mad.

this thread is now amazing.... im getting my *** to ROM...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL PC Jona in this thread.

Hypin up Falcons that I've only heard of and never seen.

Yay would tap.

Cam will tap Sneak.

NC also hypes better than tri-state get at us.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I'm not gonna lie, I'm more interested in seeing a Yay vs Nando Hype thread right now

PC Jona. get on that lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah I'd be cool with that.

Even though we all know Yay would tap. At least it would be exciting, unlike Cam just whuppin sneak.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
The only thing good that comes from new york are black rappers and sexy models....

wait...

man **** NC.

the wright brothers invented planes in 1908 and aint **** cool happen in this state since :(

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i'll MM Nando sounds fun as ****.

unlike this boring *** **** where some random loud mouth is gonna lose to my tertiary with his mains.

and yo @ dark hart and anyone else hating on sneak, you shouldnt judge people off **** talk and @ sneak you shouldnt let **** get personal. thats how this thread turned into a little kiddy f*gfest.

this doesnt change the fact that sneak still talked **** about NC WHILE HES LIVING IN THIS STATE like a *******. idk what ur gonna do at tourneys now ***** lmao.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Who the hell is "cam"? Is that like yay's first name? Does NC do that stupid WC crap where you call people by the first name or something?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
that is not nice, Sneak is still a cool dude.

A cool dude that will lose to Cam, but a cool dude nonetheless.
Never said he wasn't, but I'm still sorta siding with Smith and Snap though...

Who the hell is "cam"? Is that like yay's first name? Does NC do that stupid WC crap where you call people by the first name or something?
Yea, we do that stupid crap, sorry we happen to be friends with the people we play Smash with, we are a community after all. btw I'm sure Eggm isn't what you prefer to be called, because if it is omg let the **** talk during all of your matches begin mother****er.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
man, it's some dumb west coast thing to call people by their real names

i only use smash tags to refer to my friends

even the ones that don't play smash

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
*walks in the room*

*sniff sniff* the only thing that makes me want to pick up a controller ... yum...

well i neva

would u boys want to have a nice ol' crewbattle?

i do declare things are getting a little out of hand with the dribble comin' out ya god dam mind
haha rom is in NY. :c

The only thing good that comes from new york are black rappers and sexy models....

wait...

man **** NC.

the wright brothers invented planes in 1908 and aint **** cool happen in this state since :(
well, i mean adam was born here.

the thing that sucks is i can't really trash-talk sneak because i've teamed with him and i like and respect him. i hope these 14 year old feelings are only temporary. :scared:

this thread ***** like 5 pages back...man, but it happened at night, :(

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
o ****

i leave and come back with like 20 pages of random OOSers in my nc thread

this mm HAS to be postponed until a major tournament

the hype to ensue..... ****ING HYPE ***** GET AT MY ***** CAM

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
im cam eggm.

and i doubt i can take ur money but id still like an MM if ur gonna be at ROM :bee:

but yeah i agree, kevin change the title to my actual tag

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Off the top of my head

Peeps
Hbox
Shiz
Colbol
Lozr
Guini
Chaddd
Yay

Many more...Tristate would get *****.

Edit: That's right Hazz, HBK, Swiftbass, G$, Jman, Eggm, Alukard, Chops...I'm talking to you.

Name search that ish, you scrubs.

Not Hax$ though, much respect.

Top Bottom