• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

702 vs Sneak MM thread

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
LOL gah dang it m@ and lucas.

IT'S JUST TRASH TALK
I seriously don't get what they expect me to say to personal stabs towards me... like me responding the way i did is uncalled for when the **** that was being said to me started to have nothing to do with the game anymore. I personally dont back down from no one so if it gets dished out ima dish it back just as hard regardless.. so i dont give a fugg.. *****s can keep it comin and i'll do the same regardless.. internet or not

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
back to the subject... still gonna tap cam, nando and stric still gonna tap yay.. handin him that everlasting *** tap... and gonna be some everlasting saltyness.. pp gonna get tapped by hbk... chops gonna combo pp until his glasses flies off... AGAIN

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
nah **** that, dont be scared. Y'all talkin ****. Rep our state, we dont need florida and the rest of the south.

hbox aint in here talking ****. Florida, Ga, etc aint talkin ****.

NC is. So less get it in.

1.pp
2. josh.
3. yay
4.Dj rome
5 cam
6.foxy
7. karn
8 stingers
i forgot who y'al lhave ranked.

but yea, it should be ten v ten. tri-state best vs NC best. And on a live stream!

less go! hype!

brawl is still better though.

man who let this guy in?\

puttin josh and dj above me...........:c

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
back to the subject... still gonna tap cam, nando and stric still gonna tap yay.. handin him that everlasting *** tap... and gonna be some everlasting saltyness.. pp gonna get tapped by hbk... chops gonna combo pp until his glasses flies off... AGAIN
lol I'm gonna tap, then PP is gonna double tap HBK, then G$ is gonna come out of left field and we're both gonna tap him double so it'll be a quadruple tap, and then chops is gonna come in and we're going to hang out and eat chicken wings like ****ing men.

questions?

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
lol I'm gonna tap, then PP is gonna double tap HBK, then G$ is gonna come out of left field and we're both gonna tap him double so it'll be a quadruple tap, and then chops is gonna come in and we're going to hang out and eat chicken wings like ****ing men.

questions?
real talk tho.. don't underestimate stric and nando lol

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lmao sneak talkin about sets over a year old tryin to make me feel bad.

I'll be talkin about you losin your money to Cam when it's fresh out of your wallet and stings way more.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
*wonders if dark hart knows that cam challenged ryan...and decides that lucas has no idea what's going on, and is just trying to start *****

as for m@ vs ryan, both of yall should chill, and gboro just needs to hit another waffle house. For serious. Ryan, you do reference tristate a lot, and matt, if you're going to know frame data, impress us with the application as well, if you don't mind. I'd actually like to see it in work. That's the only disappointing thing about you to me. And you know that. So we cool.

I have pretty low loyalty to NC to be honest. I've never felt really all that close to many of you. And the ones I thought I was close to, **** talk me on the boards so much that it ceases to matter (smith, moo, snap, and although rarely, kevin). Ryans been real from the start. But there's such a difference between the boards and real life it becomes bull****.

basically, **** NC. Cam and ryan are the only real people in NC. Only reason we finally got a spark in this place is we FINALLY got two ppl with balls in this state with a decent amount of skill.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
chris, when do I ever treat you differently on the boards vs real life? I had considered us pretty tight. not extremely tight, like I am with some other people, but tight none the less.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
sneaks from atl north, they only respect you if ur good at the game. notice how he didnt say anything to pp but said everyone else sucks.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Well I really like Sneak, and I do not want him to leave.
This is smash brudders.
irl sneak is super chill and is really nice to everyone.
I do not think we should be so mean to him and attack him personally.

Cam will beat him in the mm, we will all hug each other, and then we will all go eat Mcdonald's cause that is the only place Kevin likes :)
otay!

Top Bottom