• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

702 vs Sneak MM thread

DJRome

Smash Hero
*to the music of the wheels on the bus*

the flute and the bone go in yo mouf
in yo mouf
in yo mouf

you like the flute bones in yo mouf
all dey long

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
*to the music of the wheels on the bus*

the flute and the bone go in yo mouf
in yo mouf
in yo mouf

you like the flute bones in yo mouf
all dey long
*to the music of hard in da paint*

i go hard in da motha ****in paint *****

man u stankin *****
what the **** u thankin *****?

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
we got kicked out of the venue before we could do the money match.

but me and sneak played in tournament, and it was an easy 2-0.

so all of you trystate ******* can shut the **** up cuz ur boi sucks and ur trash talk is unfounded.

n1ggaz.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i knew you like the back of my hand by the end of that set, you won't ever take a game off again.

but yeah, i really dont know how to play against ganon.

and i still beat you with my tertiary, just like sneak's ***.

so get better before you open ur scrub mouth scrub.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
knew me just enough to miss 4 rests like some spam *** scrub *** puff. you jus lucky you won this round due to bull****, cuz all your **** was obvious as hell, and i woulda utilted your *** again after your next missed rest for the set, and felt nothing.

so i'ma keep talkin bout that scrub *** puff that we ***** TWICE in teams. i can see why you're not going any puff at future events, cuz that bull**** wont get u real far for long.

btw, i woulda ***** that falco anyway.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lol yeah that's the thing, my drunken *** was playing like **** yesterday, and you still got ****ed up with a char i've barely spent that much time with.

but keep it up man, maybe if you keep losing at the rate you have been it will become enjoyable.

lol f***** *** scrub.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
cops shut **** down... i wanted to do the MM but cam was actin gay cuz he wanted to get his weed. i just wanted to get the tourney set over wit so i can make my $5 and my FOX could tap that jiggs like it was tappin it teams. the cops saved u
but that picture is full of win, i must admit

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

sneak now you have to get past my luigi if you want to MM my jiggz.... u got ***** too hard with ur main, you're still not good enough for her yet.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i'm clearly a fox main lol... i was just saving fox for the MM. The only other time i went falco the whole tournament was vs PP and that because foxes gun is *** vs falco lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
jesus christ i'm embarassed to be born in the same god**** state as you.......my line was pretty uninspired but urs takes mediocrity to a whole new level

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
we got kicked out of the venue before we could do the money match.

but me and sneak played in tournament, and it was an easy 2-0.

so all of you trystate ******* can shut the **** up cuz ur boi sucks and ur trash talk is unfounded.

n1ggaz.
ill **** you

stingers

Smash Obsessed
can p.c. jona or someone from NJ come in here and help sneak out...i feel bad for him atm

edit: oh he ninja'd me...yeah nvm...anyone else from tristate? im desperate here

Top Bottom