• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

702 vs Sneak MM thread

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol stingers, see my post in the pr thread. I'm posting on my phone, so I def typed that before I saw ur post here. Ur a bro.

ocean, you don't really treat me different I guess...

and smith, either you don't understand my usage of the word real, or you're just tryna **** with me. I figure the latter.

edit: well I'm glad maria's reasonable. Cept the whole cam's puff winning thing.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL I trash talk Chris huh? That's a new one.

I might have done it when you played Smith(I don't remember) but otherwise I've never said an unkind word towards you. If you think I'm some backstabber or aren't cool with you then that's you being salty at everyone else projected on me and you should check that out because I happen to really like all of you guys.

cept smith

Edit: I don't know how to feel about these mcdonald's comments

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Simple.

Mike G vs Pr PP Chicken nugget MM lets get it

you haven't even seen my peach when I play for chicken nuggets, no idea son.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Simple.

Mike G vs Pr PP Chicken nugget MM lets get it

you haven't even seen my peach when I play for chicken nuggets, no idea son.
I will play gay as all if this involves milkshakes

Don't include milkshakes man. Don't do it to yourself.

Edit: lol

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I will play gay as all if this involves milkshakes

Don't include milkshakes man. Don't do it to yourself.

Edit: lol
Doesn't phase me. Chicken nuggets brings out the savage beast so put yo shake on the line son. You gonna complete my Happy meal.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Doesn't phase me. Chicken nuggets brings out the savage beast so put yo shake on the line son. You gonna complete my Happy meal.
Aight dawg but you better hope it's enough. FC Nairs at warp speed aren't doin you any good if you're bein shot up the whole match.

I appreciate the free meal though. Southern hospitality at its finest.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Dr PP

you have realized that you just challenged a black man to a match that involves chicken.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
kevin eats three chicken fingers, and a large coke from mcdonalds.... every time... that runs him about six bucks.

how the **** does he out smart people in smash?

MacD

Banned via Administration
Aight dawg but you better hope it's enough. FC Nairs at warp speed aren't doin you any good if you're bein shot up the whole match.

I appreciate the free meal though. Southern hospitality at its finest.
sorry but you are going down good sir

i am going to teach mike G the power of PE-ft-ACH

tell me, how can you beat that?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
*wonders if dark hart knows that cam challenged ryan...and decides that lucas has no idea what's going on, and is just trying to start *****

as for m@ vs ryan, both of yall should chill, and gboro just needs to hit another waffle house. For serious. Ryan, you do reference tristate a lot, and matt, if you're going to know frame data, impress us with the application as well, if you don't mind. I'd actually like to see it in work. That's the only disappointing thing about you to me. And you know that. So we cool.

I have pretty low loyalty to NC to be honest. I've never felt really all that close to many of you. And the ones I thought I was close to, **** talk me on the boards so much that it ceases to matter (smith, moo, snap, and although rarely, kevin). Ryans been real from the start. But there's such a difference between the boards and real life it becomes bull****.

basically, **** NC. Cam and ryan are the only real people in NC. Only reason we finally got a spark in this place is we FINALLY got two ppl with balls in this state with a decent amount of skill.
omg get rid of this seriousness, since when are people on the boards serious?

btw Chris, get at my Falcon

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
*wonders if dark hart knows that cam challenged ryan...and decides that lucas has no idea what's going on, and is just trying to start *****

as for m@ vs ryan, both of yall should chill, and gboro just needs to hit another waffle house. For serious. Ryan, you do reference tristate a lot, and matt, if you're going to know frame data, impress us with the application as well, if you don't mind. I'd actually like to see it in work. That's the only disappointing thing about you to me. And you know that. So we cool.

I have pretty low loyalty to NC to be honest. I've never felt really all that close to many of you. And the ones I thought I was close to, **** talk me on the boards so much that it ceases to matter (smith, moo, snap, and although rarely, kevin). Ryans been real from the start. But there's such a difference between the boards and real life it becomes bull****.

basically, **** NC. Cam and ryan are the only real people in NC. Only reason we finally got a spark in this place is we FINALLY got two ppl with balls in this state with a decent amount of skill.
sup. my attitude towards people never changes and i'm a real *** *****.

btw cam is still gonna tap lol

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
not reading the last 6 pages cuz they are prolly stupid

all im saying is, people are too ****ing sensitive

and should **** ride cam a **** ton more

except if ur a cry-state scrub, in which case u can stay in ur corner

and match our side-bets :3

Top Bottom