• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

702 vs Sneak MM thread

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
all i gotta say is that the mm coulda happened right then and there before the cops came... but the fox sent chills down the spine from the teams encounter

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wait.... so after all this, the MM didnt happen?

I KNEW IT!!! No good MM happen in NC. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
this MM took backseat status after david and alexs match.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i'll still do it later at some point when sneak has more time to improve.

i really dont want to **** him like i did in that tourney set yesterday, i want it to be closer.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
lol there was nothing even **** about it half way into the 2nd match we were gettin yelled at about an RA who needed some **** or something and the 1st match was like last stock last hit lol

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
sneak you almost got 3 stocked 2nd match. i lost my momentum from that pause or it woulda happened. i mango ***** you (rest every stock)... and it doesn't matter how badly i beat you. I ****ING BEAT YOU WITH A CHAR I NEVER PLAY YOU ARE BAD AT MELEE YOU MINDLESS BUTTON SMASHER LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO.

but no, please, continue to whine.

(i agree though, ***** needed a **** like MAD)

@Jonah: falco falcon at rom.

@DJ: yeah i'll be at ROM, but i main falco, so let's do that instead. i need that low tier practice, so i'd gladly accept. mad friendlies afterwards?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Aight. Thats cool. I'll give you some low tier training, even though I don't really use low tiers anymore lol.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I main a whole bunch of characters and know how to use every other character proficiently. Although my top main is Samus. My other mains are Mario, Pikachu, Fox, Doc, Bowser, Marth, Peach, and not in any order lol.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
@DJ: i'll money match whoever you wanna play me with.. but yeah i need training vs any of those chars, especially the non top/upper tier ones. ****, im excited.

keith, to be fair, a month of learning a character in melee <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< a month of learning a character in brawl.

my first tourney with jiggz was at the end of october.

i've been entering tournaments and actually playing competitively since June of 09.

i dont know **** about jiggz beyond weird *** rests.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
but this guy knows about some weird *** rests.

winning tourney sets with semi-shieldpoke rest oos. only this guy.

he will probably win all mm's he accepts with falco. jus sayin.

i have little faith in his jiggs. but 702's falco is not to be ****ed with.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lolllll.... gee thanks chris.

now when i lose all my MM's im gonna slap you with my empty wallet.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
gonna upp that set between cam and sneak

keep in mind later it'lll be uploaded with commentary (if anyone was commentating) on youtube.com/smashnc
ocean started a new channel for NC smash videos

my opinion is that the money match was gonna be fox vs. puff and that sneak went falco to keep more interest in the MM and less in this tourny set

either way, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3T5avWnrf0

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i seriously didn't care about the tourney set.. i just wanted to MM and get my $5... i even said i would give cam the match so we could just do it so i could commence to upsmashing his puff at like 50% but he was actin wack and wouldn't do it. Down here you can't make any money from bracket with PP entering lol so it don't really matter much what happens in tourney sets. Well at least that's how i feel about the local tournaments which is why i MM so many ppl anyway lol.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lol he's makin it sound like he didn't tell me he'd give me the match when i still had 3 stocks and he had 1 left.

idk why you care so much about makin urself look as good as possible.

who cares what others think, just play ur matches and do ur best.

and i didn't want to do the MM until i was done with all of my tourney ****. and literally 3 mins after our set Snap told me that the cops were coming to bust the place, so i gtfo because i was already pretty drunk and had a four loko in my hand.

is that wack enough for you.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
5-6 or so years, is how long he played before then, i believe

not really a question of character as it is player
i didnt understand this post.

are u saying it took him 5-6 years for him to be good with mario?

cause my question was how long it too him to get good with mario.

and if u ARE saying it took him that long to be good with mario, i find that hard to believe cause i have never really heard of him using anything other than falco or jiggz.

@ sneak.... i dont get why u just dont beat pp....

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
i didnt understand this post.

are u saying it took him 5-6 years for him to be good with mario?

cause my question was how long it too him to get good with mario.

and if u ARE saying it took him that long to be good with mario, i find that hard to believe cause i have never really heard of him using anything other than falco or jiggz.

@ sneak.... i dont get why u just dont beat pp....

Mango used mario in 06

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
as his first character, yes, we all know this. but he was not beating everyone or anyone for that matter. he switched to jiggz to do that..

again, my question was, how long did it take him to get mario at this high level?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Rofl dude.

Fox was mangos first character actually.

he went from foxx to jiggz in 05. playing mario for low tier and fun.

How long before his mario was good? He was beating legit spacies with mario in 08-09

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Keith I mained CF for almost a year, and used Young Link for fun through out the whole time and eventually my Young Link (imo) became better than my Falcon.

Top Bottom