• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

702 vs Sneak MM thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL beef is too fun.. makes everyone play harder cuz theres actually a reason to play... tournaments dont really matter much wen no one down here beats pp anyway
Hahaha I totally agree.

<3 Sneak and tri-state.

Cam's still gonna whup you though. Get at his puff beatin me and all that.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
LOL beef is too fun.. makes everyone play harder cuz theres actually a reason to play... tournaments dont really matter much wen no one down here beats pp anyway
I'm not in it to win it, I'm just in it to have a great time and beat people that would create an upset.

If I was in it to win it, I'd of listen to my Mom when she told me to drop Young Link when I got back from TO6.:embarrass:

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
i just try to do cool sht... but i CAN play gay and smart... so don't get it twisted when i win every mm. definitely fillin that tank up
I mean it isn't even your car so I don't see the point in clarifying your filling the tank of a borrowed car. :embarrass:

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
THESE MOTHERFU*KA'S AINT GO **** ON THE WEST COAST!!!!

NAW JP

I was just feeling left out

<3everyone

stingers

Smash Obsessed
**** this thread was pathetic

i dont play this game and i'd scrape all the scrubs that posted here

get @ me please...omg

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
funny. it looked to me as if smith was the first to bring up personal info regarding ryan's car situation.

*shrug* not my problem. i got class in the mornin.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sure i only got 12 bucks in my wallet tho so that'll have to do for us right now. I'll just have to scrape ur *** like I did vs u and twitch in that doubles...lol u **** are so free, jesus christ too bad I have to be PRed in this game that I don't care about in NC while people who wait for responses in troll threads at 2 in the morning like sneak are losing to 14 year old luigis

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
funny. it looked to me as if smith was the first to bring up personal info regarding ryan's car situation.

It's not personal imo. It's a car and you've posted on the boards about before I'm pretty sure.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

humorous. it would appear that you have committed a childish act by pointing a finger at a younger boy and saying "he started it" when an adult would view the situation and say "yeah maybe smith shouldn't have said that but sneak not giving him rides because of it? harsh."

*shudder* thank goodness it's not my problem since I have my own car.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
against ur pathetic *** jiggs? sure I only got $24 in my wallet tho so that'll have to do for us right now. I'll just have to scrape ur *** like I did vs u and mike in that doubles...lol u **** are so free, jesus christ too bad I have to be PRed in this game that I don't care about in NC while people who wait for responses in troll threads at 2 in the morning like cam are losing to 14 year old luigis

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
@stingerz: A+++++++++ AGGGHHHHHH ya. all i could ask for. very well done, i approve.

@sneak: :jiggs:

Top Bottom