• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

702 vs Sneak MM thread

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
lmfao... yo i just have no idea where you got the nerve to talk the way you do sneak.... ***** you been in this state for a ****in minute and you still just drop sets to unranked players... where's your name on that list son? nowhere cuz ur game is weak... but keep slamming those buttons like a ******, maybe it'll work in this MM if i feel bad for ur sorry black ***. you sound like a baby with all these bull**** johns... howabout you win a TOURNEY SET IN THIS STATE THAT MATTERS before you open ur mouth about NC like ur hot ****. and holy ****ing crap are you still talking about that ONE FRIENDLY that you keep turning into like 2 and 3 with every post you make about it??? wow that's so pathetic.... you wanna talk about friendlies? pretty sure i'm like 10-2 vs u and all ur crappy ****in mains WITH A CHAR I'VE BARELY PLAYED....i hope you beat me cuz i may cry at how ****ty ur gonna look when i win.

HAHAHAHA... AND you got these NJ f@gs to come by and cheerlead??? that's what it seems like that **** talk was so weak. i thought tristate was good at that stuff, but i guess they're inadequate like you, makes sense, yall ***get *** n1ggas are from the same area and ****. get that pansy **** out of here, what a ****in joke. go make your location about ****** me and maybe you can sleep well tonight *****.

lol mmmmmmmmm can't wait to wipe the floor with ur ****ty *** chars.

:jiggs:
get you alladin arabian carpet ridin *** outta here ***** you aint 10-2 vs nothin... **** ur jiggs put ur fckin main on the line so i can scrape that **** up real talk cuz u aint even that fckin good. and yay u can lose to me wit that scrubby *** link if u want. anyone else wanna pay me?

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol tristate has to put up 10 times the player base and 10 times the number of states to get a crew to be competitive. too good

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
get you alladin arabian carpet ridin *** outta here ***** you aint 10-2 vs nothin... **** ur jiggs put ur fckin main on the line so i can scrape that **** up real talk cuz u aint even that fckin good. and yay u can lose to me wit that scrubby *** link if u want. anyone else wanna pay me?
LOOOOL at Sneak/Chris gettin mad salty about racism but definitely not afraid to pull it out.

Double standards for the win.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
You should get to know your place too.
money match?

I dunno why we gotta crew battle anyway. Tri-state always tryin to think of their own egos instead of hypin their guys up.

If you wanna crew battle name your terms but that's not what this is about. It's about the guy you guys are tryin to crew battle for gettin whupped in a money match lol.

See me
money match?

lmfao... yo i just have no idea where you got the nerve to talk the way you do sneak.... ***** you been in this state for a ****in minute and you still just drop sets to unranked players... where's your name on that list son? nowhere cuz ur game is weak... but keep slamming those buttons like a ******, maybe it'll work in this MM if i feel bad for ur sorry black ***. you sound like a baby with all these bull**** johns... howabout you win a TOURNEY SET IN THIS STATE THAT MATTERS before you open ur mouth about NC like ur hot ****. and holy ****ing crap are you still talking about that ONE FRIENDLY that you keep turning into like 2 and 3 with every post you make about it??? wow that's so pathetic.... you wanna talk about friendlies? pretty sure i'm like 10-2 vs u and all ur crappy ****in mains WITH A CHAR I'VE BARELY PLAYED....i hope you beat me cuz i may cry at how ****ty ur gonna look when i win.

HAHAHAHA... AND you got these NJ f@gs to come by and cheerlead??? that's what it seems like that **** talk was so weak. i thought tristate was good at that stuff, but i guess they're inadequate like you, makes sense, yall ***get *** n1ggas are from the same area and ****. get that pansy **** out of here, what a ****in joke. go make your location about ****** me and maybe you can sleep well tonight *****.

lol mmmmmmmmm can't wait to wipe the floor with ur ****ty *** chars.

:jiggs:
money match?

Better watch out, I heard Twitch is accepting MMs with his Luigi LOOOL

I'll take a $1 MM vs your craptastic Falco with my Link and you better pray to God you win

lmao @ take one of you out. you're a REAL FUNNY GUY GORDON
money match?

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
cam is soooo much better than you at smash bros lmfao

i mean it's really cute that your APM is 607909309 but your victory per session or VPH is averaging less than one

yeah, i'd love to get an ice cold coke with your dollar while you cry in the background as i take a nice gulp... looking like a nice coke commercial idea... someone bring the camera

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i quit falco cuz ****ty players like you make me depressed at how linear and crappy he can be played.... but that's a different story, ur not even worth lombardi until you beat my jiggs in this money match. i dont give a **** what your friendly record is with my jiggs, all i know is that i've beaten ur *** in without knowing any matchups worth a ****, which is just sad. why would i even try against a scrub like you?

and yeah, if ur *** is anything like ur face, it's black as **** and full of ****. ****in scrub.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ever watch jersey shore? double back fake *****s is how tristate rolls
This is, like, what I'm referencing to.

The action here are JUST like what South Park was portrayin' Jersey Shore to be.

All we need is a Snookie in here.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol I said from get go that I aint wanna derail ****. Sneak is gonna tap, I already established that. Id put money on it for sure if it happened at Rom, but its pointless...I mean what are you guys gonna mail me my money once Sneak wins it for me?

And youve yet to play me so dnt be so quick to say "all". Id scrape you in heartbeat, I dnt even need the Shaq Gif to guarentee it for me. Your Falco is mediocre as ****, think your hot **** against the fairy cuz you do good against a super washed up M2K. **** outta here. Play a Marth doesnt blow vs Falco.

And Im jus trying to keep your randoms in check, comin out of nowhere trying to get at my boy. Its just not going dwn that easy. your gonna get burned if you put your hands in the fire

*Tags in someone from Tri-state* LOL

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I said from get go that I aint wanna derail ****. Sneak is gonna tap, I already established that. Id put money on it for sure if it happened at Rom, but its pointless...I mean what are you guys gonna mail me my money once Sneak wins it for me?

And youve yet to play me so dnt be so quick to say "all". Id scrape you in heartbeat, I dnt even need the Shaq Gif to guarentee it for me. Your Falco is mediocre as ****, think your hot **** against the fairy cuz you do good against a super washed up M2K. **** outta here. Play a Marth doesnt blow vs Falco.

And Im jus trying to keep your randoms in check, comin out of nowhere trying to get at my boy. Its just not going dwn that easy. your gonna get burned if you put your hands in the fire

Pound 4 teams.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion

I'd put $1000 on the fact that Kevin would beat the snot out of your janky *** marth lmfao

care to call me on that bet?

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i quit falco cuz ****ty players like you make me depressed at how linear and crappy he can be played.... but that's a different story, ur not even worth lombardi until you beat my jiggs in this money match. i dont give a **** what your friendly record is with my jiggs, all i know is that i've beaten ur *** in without knowing any matchups worth a ****, which is just sad. why would i even try against a scrub like you?
lol youve beatin my spacies in about 3 friendlies total be serious... but w.e your jiggs is light work. just stop being a ***** *** *** and play me in a real mm. dont give me that not ready for my main ****... if u think its good then back that **** up asap

Alukard

Smash Hero
are you really bragging about a FRIENDLY? lmfao i swear you trystate guys sure make me laugh! i'll take your money too Daffy Duck. scrub samus that try to emulate hugs are what i feed on
LMFAO are u serious ... i emulate samus ?!

me ? really ? LMFAO thats ****ing news to me ... show me a video where we can be sumwat compared in any way ... and LOL at takin my money ... *****z about to make me **** where i sleep

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
lol youve beatin my spacies in about 3 friendlies total be serious... but w.e your jiggs is light work. just stop being a ***** *** *** and play me in a real mm. dont give me that not ready for my main ****... if u think its good then back that **** up asap
cam's falco is probably just as good as my falco now and your falco ain't close to my falco so this means your falco would get tapped by cam's falco
LMFAO are u serious ... i emulate samus ?!

me ? really ? LMFAO thats ****ing news to me ... show me a video where we can be sumwat compared in any way ... and LOL at takin my money ... *****z about to make me **** where i sleep
calm down Daffy, don't soil your nest
corrected for accuracy.
cam's gonna tap

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
beat my jiggs first *****.

only then will i consider you worth it, cuz by your tourney records you're basically just a loud-mouthed scrub, and i dont have time for that ****.

yall are boring me ima go smoke some weed and sing a song about how only sneak's clothes are visible when he's outside at night. deuces *****es.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol chris trying to make sneak look good so he can rationalize how he gets doodooed on. yaingudboi!

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
word, yo, **** tristate, **** canada, **** the south, **** melee.

every money match i win at rom 3 goes to children in haiti.

[scientology]

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol at the teams reference. Thats cute...nice try though. See whats up in singles.

@yahyuhhz-yea cuz we all have that kinda money to blow. Lets be real. How about YOU MM me instead.? Its ok you can come off his shoulders if you decide to take me up on the MM. I promise I'll be quick so you can scurry back up there. I know how cold it can get when your not hiding behind him all the time

Dark Hart-Could you even keep a straight face when you wrote that?

lol Djrome...wait no your just terrible.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
yea but this ***** cam has bombs in his room shaped like gc controllers... like i said stop actin like a ***** tryin to hide behind jiggs cuz when i tap im only gonna hear not my main johns.. bring the falco out now and save me 3-0ing that jiggs plz.. and dj we can mm too and i'll gladly take ur cash a 3rd time.. thanks in advance for fillin up the tank

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Lol at the teams reference. Thats cute...nice try though. See whats up in singles.

@yahyuhhz-yea cuz we all have that kinda money to blow. Lets be real. How about YOU MM me instead.? Its ok you can come off his shoulders if you decide to take me up on the MM. I promise I'll be quick so you can scurry back up there. I know how cold it can get when your not hiding behind him all the time

Dark Hart-Could you even keep a straight face when you wrote that?

lol Djrome...wait no your just terrible.
lol you're the one bragging about how easily you'd scrape him up so i was just trying to make a few easy bucks off of you man. are you doubting yourself now? it's not good to second guess in life... it'll get you ruined. believe in yourself and believe in the heart of the cards.

still gon get scraped tho

Top Bottom