• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

702 vs Sneak MM thread

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
oh god u jus made a mommie joke

you NY ******s are the same as you are in the movies, get cornered, make a (non)witty 1 liner and try to scram before you get put on blast.

anytime you're willing to prove you can scrape me up i'll be willing to take $10 of your money and put it towards some nice, nutritious fruit and keep my semen really potent to shoot off in your mom's eye!
wanna make it 20. i'm kinda not poor as **** from pot filling so it's cool wit me *****

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
oh **** he's back.

NC quick, pull his pants down while u still got the chance or his falco's just gona run away to top platform and control something or some ****.
Play to win bro, don't talk **** til you start taking matches off of Hungrybox, I don't see your boy's doin' that at all, and I don't see you ever doin' that bro. I got closer than you ever will at taking a match off of Hbox with young link LMAO

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Inui logic? Nah, I just know if sneak is losing to Twitch's Luigi, and losing to DJ Rome, he isn't touching Cam's puff *****.

You put an 'if' there, scared as ****, you know you might lose.
what puff? you mean that beach ball i kept kickin around 2 and 3 stocking on thursday... that same ball that couldnt beat my falcon... oh yea.. that was cams puff

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I 4got secondaries matter.. i should stop playing sheik in tournament. LOL since when did almost count? I could scrape all 3 at will... playing chris is like playing a friendly, but i'll play gay just for you guys when im taking cams money
i didn't know you entered a tournament and said you wanted to try really hard and get PR'd to ... sandbag! lmao if i enter a tournament with some BS character and lose it doesn't really matter man, i'm already 100% certain i can **** up all of you minus kevin with my main... but you... seem to be having problems with... jim... and... DJ

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Play to win bro, don't talk **** til you start taking matches off of Hungrybox, I don't see your boy's doin' that at all, and I don't see you ever doin' that bro. I got closer than you ever will at taking a match off of Hbox with young link LMAO
i played that young link in tourney b4... i won to fast to remember wat happened tho

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
what puff? you mean that beach ball i kept kickin around 2 and 3 stocking on thursday... that same ball that couldnt beat my falcon... oh yea.. that was cams puff
Oh that was tournament? Sorry down here we don't try in friendlies, that's why they are called friendlies bro.

**** I'd rather be trapped in a room with Angry Josh for a day then be with Tristate for a few hours.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i didn't know you entered a tournament and said you wanted to try really hard and get PR'd to ... sandbag! lmao if i enter a tournament with some BS character and lose it doesn't really matter man, i'm already 100% certain i can **** up all of you minus kevin with my main... but you... seem to be having problems with... jim... and... DJ
If you seen me vs jim you woulda seen sheik too as well with me sding like 2 or 3 times playing 2 stocks down to go to last stock last hit... holy **** nc is amazing. lol and dj is irrelevant.. me 3 - dj 1

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
If you seen me vs jim you woulda seen sheik too as well with me sding like 2 or 3 times playing 2 stocks down to go to last stock last hit... holy **** nc is amazing. lol and dj is irrelevant.. me 3 - dj 1
oh yeah you picked SHEIK against GANON in a TOURNY match and you're telling me it's a sandbag

looks more like desperation to me. either way, a loss is a loss is a loss and it's also the most recent lmfao. that's all i care about

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Oh that was tournament? Sorry down here we don't try in friendlies, that's why they are called friendlies bro.

**** I'd rather be trapped in a room with Angry Josh for a day then be with Tristate for a few hours.
lol so friendlies are only relevant when cam wins? try not to choke on cams ****

Alukard

Smash Hero
*walks in the room*

*sniff sniff* the only thing that makes me want to pick up a controller ... yum...

well i neva

would u boys want to have a nice ol' crewbattle?

i do declare things are getting a little out of hand with the dribble comin' out ya god dam mind

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol don't worry sneak, next time we play i'll play more than a few friendlies to warm up. then i'll double 3 stock u and feel nothing

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
*walks in the room*

*sniff sniff* the only thing that makes me want to pick up a controller ... yum...

well i neva

i do declare things are getting a little out of hand with the dribble comin' out ya god dam mind
alukard stay back, you don't wanna get hit with any salt do you?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
*walks in the room*

well i neva

I'm down for 3 on 3.

boy

I mean it's all about Cam whuppin Sneak anyway but if you wanna make it personal...

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rCfjLgMSf8

there u go. proof of g$ takin matches of hbox (without my controller)

also ylink is a pretty good match up vs jiggs. its also needless to say that vanz and i have the best ylinks around to this day since jash plays brawl now.

please stop posting towards me. ur so wack, its like goku beatin up on big mouthed hercule. kno ur place

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lololololol cam about to get destroyed, i beat his falco with my 06 jiggz

and i dont even play melee.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
I'm down for 3 on 3.

boy

I mean it's all about Cam whuppin Sneak anyway but if you wanna make it personal...
HAHA yea u better make it 3 v 3 and pray to god u cant even take one of us out. c'mon nc even pp knows whats up. get the **** outta here already

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rCfjLgMSf8

there u go. proof of g$ takin matches of hbox (without his controller)

also ylink is a pretty good match up vs jiggs. its also needless to say that vanz and i have the best ylinks around to this day since jash plays brawl now.

please stop posting towards me. ur so wack, its like goku beatin up on big mouthed hercule. kno ur place
You should get to know your place too.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I dunno why we gotta crew battle anyway. Tri-state always tryin to think of their own egos instead of hypin their guys up.

If you wanna crew battle name your terms but that's not what this is about. It's about the guy you guys are tryin to crew battle for gettin whupped in a money match lol.

See me

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Are the pics supposed to be funny? Just curiuos...I hope all of NC doesnt share the same sense of humor.

Lol mad people in this thread though...oh yea and **** PP. Lets not forget Rom2 was a year ago and we know you aint get any better. I mean its not like you could learn how to SHL any better.

3v3 crew battle? Lol not confident in putting in the Smiths, Zio's, or Cam's in your lineup> Whatever, Im sure Tri state could send on the C team and still win

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lmfao... yo i just have no idea where you got the nerve to talk the way you do sneak.... ***** you been in this state for a ****in minute and you still just drop sets to unranked players... where's your name on that list son? nowhere cuz ur game is weak... but keep slamming those buttons like a ******, maybe it'll work in this MM if i feel bad for ur sorry black ***. you sound like a baby with all these bull**** johns... howabout you win a TOURNEY SET IN THIS STATE THAT MATTERS before you open ur mouth about NC like ur hot ****. and holy ****ing crap are you still talking about that ONE FRIENDLY that you keep turning into like 2 and 3 with every post you make about it??? wow that's so pathetic.... you wanna talk about friendlies? pretty sure i'm like 10-2 vs u and all ur crappy ****in mains WITH A CHAR I'VE BARELY PLAYED....i hope you beat me cuz i may cry at how ****ty ur gonna look when i win.

HAHAHAHA... AND you got these NJ f@gs to come by and cheerlead??? that's what it seems like that **** talk was so weak. i thought tristate was good at that stuff, but i guess they're inadequate like you, makes sense, yall ***get *** n1ggas are from the same area and ****. get that pansy **** out of here, what a ****in joke. go make your location about ****** me and maybe you can sleep well tonight *****.

lol mmmmmmmmm can't wait to wipe the floor with ur ****ty *** chars.

:jiggs:

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Its not a john even jim mentioned the sds right after the match.. but *** that, anyone talkin **** can man up mm me right fckin now lol and i'll gladly fill my pockets up
Better watch out, I heard Twitch is accepting MMs with his Luigi LOOOL

I'll take a $1 MM vs your craptastic Falco with my Link and you better pray to God you win
HAHA yea u better make it 3 v 3 and pray to god u cant even take one of us out. c'mon nc even pp knows whats up. get the **** outta here already
lmao @ take one of you out. you're a REAL FUNNY GUY GORDON

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Are the pics supposed to be funny? Just curiuos...I hope all of NC doesnt share the same sense of humor.

Lol mad people in this thread though...oh yea and **** PP. Lets not forget Rom2 was a year ago and we know you aint get any better. I mean its not like you could learn how to SHL any better.

3v3 crew battle? Lol not confident in putting in the Smiths, Zio's, or Cam's in your lineup> Whatever, Im sure Tri state could send on the C team and still win
Zio doesn't even play smash, why do you guys feel so threatened by him?

Alukard

Smash Hero
alukard stay back, you don't wanna get hit with any salt do you?
get hit with the salt ? ... homie i give competition without touching a controller ... i'm just trying to spice **** up ... i think i've only played u in friendlies and after i kept reading u ... u decided to turn it into one of those things where u act like u keep getting hit by smashes on purpose and laugh at the robotic **** that was going on ... got my oils all ova that face LOL

I'm down for 3 on 3.

boy

aint nothing personal ... if i'm asking for a crew battle ...

who are u again ? ... i mean go ahead show me sumthing like a poor tourney placing ... or an ugly photo ... mayb ur highlight like walking by a crowd POV recording for good players ...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
pp you were obviously looking for a crew battle lol.

look at what you did to the title.

this'll make rom3 worth going to. if pp/cam can make it, that is.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Zio, zio, and ZIO.

That's the 3 v 3 line up and I'll play Ganondorf to help even the odds.

Still be broken, imo.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

Yeah I must just get better at combos and pressure. Sure works well on all of you guys for some reason.

Like I said, name your terms, but you're missin the point and tryin to get off on your own skill rather than Sneak's who is who you're supposed to be supporting. I mean dang guys don't you even care about your random you sent down here or do you just look for chances to hype up your mediocre placings?

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
get hit with the salt ? ... homie i give competition without touching a controller ... i'm just trying to spice **** up ... i think i've only played u in friendlies and after i kept reading u ... u decided to turn it into one of those things where u act like u keep getting hit by smashes on purpose and laugh at the robotic **** that was going on ... got my oils all ova that face LOL
are you really bragging about a FRIENDLY? lmfao i swear you trystate guys sure make me laugh! i'll take your money too Daffy Duck. scrub samus that try to emulate hugs are what i feed on

Top Bottom