• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

702 vs Sneak MM thread

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Lol, the Marth wouldnt even be needed to handle him, Jiggs? who cares I got that Darc practice. **** would be too easy. Id just go random to make it somewhat interesting. But I dnt wanna derail the thread, cuz this is about Sneak v Cam.

What Im really trying to figure out is why PeePee aint comin up to Rom3 no more...yea hes scared cuz he cnt duplicate that performance from last time. I feel you though, place high and nvr come back so your resume still looks crisp. Good ****!!!! At least he knows Tri state would go in if he decided to come back...Yea I went there NC. No GIF's neccesary
You better hope you're on your luck game that day and hit that 4% odds on Marth ***** or else it's gonna be a solid 3 stock!

Duplicate the performance... from what I saw from the viewing pleasure of the beautiful stream.. it was just looking like Kevin Nanney steamrolling through some whack *** bracket and losing to someone from the south! I mean.. Tristate would definitely go in... with the tickling feeling in their gut that they were about to get used as a doormat

dwaaaaam niggggggaaaaaa

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
hey, didn't get kevin get 4th at apex or something...?
and 2nd at ROM2...?
and 3rd(?) at CEO...?

honestly, until tristate comes down and places top 3 in one of OUR regionals/nationals, you don't have any room to talk.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
not really sure why there are salt posts everywhere.

dunno what anyones salty about.

edit: btw ocean, CEO was in florida...but yeah kevin does travel a lot...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I unno. I just saw salt and thought I should post salt image. Adds flavor.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Hey didnt Ocean place high at that...oh wait...Lol ride his PP's coattail a lil harder okay?

Lol yayuhzz. ***** please. I was in diapers the last time I lost to Falco

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
tristate is salty about getting theirs ***** swept at every tournament NC shows up to. one state, vs 3, and we still wipe you guys. what the hell is up with that?

chris; I know it was, but I'm pretty sure some tristate was there for CEO. if thats false, then jsut scratch that.
HBK; lol I suck at this game, I don't count towards anything.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
dam man wack *****s suckin up the bandwidth wit wack **** talk. sneak would **** whoever the **** cam is. and yayuzz, check out the user name... i do the scrapin round these parts (waits for simple minded one to catch up). ya'll *****s is wack. *****s musta forgot how hard jman PP'd on dat ***** pp. **** outta here wack *** south shiz wanna be *** *****s. DIP!!!

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
lol ocean... example of scrub in nc... yay definitely got tapped by tristate at apex tho. definitely the laffing stock of tristate... all i used to hear was eggm and tec0 talkin bout how funny it was steppin all over u lol

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
loooooooool at my skill level coming into play at this. as if there aren't low level players in tristate.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
but for reall who are all these random *** new comers? who is cam? who is ocean? who the hell is black chris? these are def not names that i put into the youtube search bar. sound like pot fillers. ur money is prolly in my bank account right now! thanx for the wendys nugget meals u scrubs

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
dam man wack *****s suckin up the bandwidth wit wack **** talk. sneak would **** whoever the **** cam is. and yayuzz, check out the user name... i do the scrapin round these parts (waits for simple minded one to catch up). ya'll *****s is wack. *****s musta forgot how hard jman PP'd on dat ***** pp. **** outta here wack *** south shiz wanna be *** *****s. DIP!!!
LOOOOL I don't know, last I checked that Marth was lookin' PRETTY mediocre when I saw it in that hoax MM vs Chillin! Nice $50 you won there... oh wait, both of you were too ***** to actually put the $ up! Daaaaaammmmnn. (ps ***** i ****ed you up in the one game we've ever played together... ****)

lol ocean... example of scrub in nc... yay definitely got tapped by tristate at apex tho. definitely the laffing stock of tristate... all i used to hear was eggm and tec0 talkin bout how funny it was steppin all over u lol
LOOOOL oh yeah, what does that make you? If I lost some games in BRACKET to some Tristate... what round pools were you in? AW **** ***** did you even make it out? Oops... I doubt them scrubanimals could even beat my Link let alone my actual mains LOOOOL

If Eggm stepped on me and you're beneath me, how does it feel to be a pancake? loool

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well right now i'm sneak's primary training partner.

i'm the one dude in NC who's not riding cam's ****.

and i plan to make a profit by doing so.

but in general, i'm still a pot filling ganon main.

jus so u know.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
but for reall who are all these random *** new comers? who is cam? who is ocean? who the hell is black chris? these are def not names that i put into the youtube search bar. sound like pot fillers. ur money is prolly in my bank account right now! thanx for the wendys nugget meals u scrubs
Who the hell is this guy and why is he here?

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
You can't talk as if Cam just came into the scene, of course you haven't heard of him, he has gone out of state once, and on top of that, I would've never heard of sneak if he wouldn't have come to NC so we could be saying the same thing, the most bull**** logic ever.
Just because you haven't heard of a player, doesn't make them bad. I guess the drop out rate is higher in Tristate then in North Carolina.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
loooooooool at my skill level coming into play at this. as if there aren't low level players in tristate.
***** our LOWEST level player would give nc a run for his money and change his name to dr i got ****ted on cuz i'm a wack *** campy *** generic falco and where non prescription glasses to seem like a helpless nerd so the big boys ca take it easy on me. WHO THE **** EVER TALKS ABOUT NC?! PP (mind u didn't win) but placed at a tourny, and now he cant keep his **** to himself. ****in wack *** nc trash players. i guess ya'll forgot where jman m2k pc come from and thinkin we cant handle a falco

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
***** our LOWEST level player would give nc a run for his money and change his name to dr i got ****ted on cuz i'm a wack *** campy *** generic falco and where non prescription glasses to seem like a helpless nerd so the big boys ca take it easy on me. WHO THE **** EVER TALKS ABOUT NC?! PP (mind u didn't win) but placed at a tourny, and now he cant keep his **** to himself. ****in wack *** nc trash players. i guess ya'll forgot where jman m2k pc come from and thinkin we cant handle a falco
no G$, you would not give NC a run for its money. stop being silly.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
oh snap. look out guys. its ZIO he's that ... player from ... get the **** outta here wit ya ****in wack *** username soundin like that discontinued power ranger series

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Now your grasping at straws, holmes.

I asked who you are, not for an uneducated history lesson of who I am.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Campy huh? What game do you watch? Just because your whole coast doesn't know how to push forward on the control stick doesn't mean I don't know how, I just don't blindly rush in either. I know how to actually learn stuff in this game, and maybe that would help you win a few more matches too.

If I'm so whack why am I always placing over your boys anyway? what does that make you?

I'm not throwin my weight around but boy G$ you sure are slippin from when you were tryin to be a hot shot facebook trash talker. Get some facts straight then come back.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
lol that link is trash... and i didn't make bracket by like a game or two cuz i lost to thorn lucky and taj lol. 95% chance you woulda got scraped by them too. I should be like NC and overrate everythinig, OMG my Roy is the **** and i have the most amazing average DI in the world

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
no G$, you would not give NC a run for its money. stop being silly.
dam at least some semi important kno who i am. i was gettin worried wit *****s like ZIO gettin at me. how about we do a teams money match. me and hbk vs ANY 2 of ya'll wack *** *****s. too bad u dont got 2 PP's to even make it remotely close. ya done son. i advise u set the amount and not to waste time send it to my paypal simultaneously ;)

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
lol that link is trash... and JOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I should be like NC and overrate everythinig, OMG my Roy is the **** and i have the most amazing average DI in the world
lol alright now when you're done getting scraped up by *****z like Jim and DJRome lemme know son! I might even let you have that shot at my Link!

Btw my ****in' DI *****, but I definitely saw you dying to some Ganon fairs at around 60%! Get that DI up!

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
lol aintt worst than those johns i heard last week when u was scrubbin it up in teams tying wit me and chris and gettin that *** tapped by merck... OMG i was playing bad and kept gettin comboed JOHNS... lettin pbnj lay his **** all over ur forehead

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Get outta here, like I said...lets see whats up if you can make it up to Rom3. Its cool though...stay beating up on your NC kinfolk and thinking your hot ****. That competition is crazy dnw there aint it!!!

I mean tri state would go dwn there...but you guys dnt have any one wrth advertising. Lets get real "NC presents...feat.PP....ummm who else we got? yayuhzz lol, lozr lol" I mean that looks so appealing. Might as well throw Zio and Smith in that title. Couldnt possibly get any worse right?

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
dam at least some semi important kno who i am. i was gettin worried wit *****s like ZIO gettin at me. how about we do a teams money match. me and hbk vs ANY 2 of ya'll wack *** *****s. too bad u dont got 2 PP's to even make it remotely close. ya done son. i advise u set the amount and not to waste time send it to my paypal simultaneously ;)
i don't know why you two dudes would want to just give us some free *** lunch money but i'm just about 100000% certain you two would look like some kids falling off roller blades with no knee pads on... scraped

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
You blatantly ignored my post, I guess it's because I'm a nobody, I mean we have Lozr, Dop, Yay, $mike, and Cam, plus more. On top of that, the only time I've heard your name mentioned is you getting arrested because you can't read speed signs like you can't read techs, and when Husband said you had bad commentary, so I don't know why you think your **** is so big.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Implying having GODZIO in your list doesn't improve it x10 fold.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Now your grasping at straws, holmes.

I asked who you are, not for an uneducated history lesson of who I am.
ur name is ZIO.... ***** keep walking

Campy huh? What game do you watch? Just because your whole coast doesn't know how to push forward on the control stick doesn't mean I don't know how, I just don't blindly rush in either. I know how to actually learn stuff in this game, and maybe that would help you win a few more matches too.

If I'm so whack why am I always placing over your boys anyway? what does that make you?

I'm not throwin my weight around but boy G$ you sure are slippin from when you were tryin to be a hot shot facebook trash talker. Get some facts straight then come back.
and wooaaahh looky here. when did pp learn to **** talk. home boy must just hit puberty. u shave yet? but anyway, u can learn with out camping, aka being a scared little *****, and by pressuring ur opponent to do something. THATS REAL CONTROL. not being a snake and waiting for ur prey to be vulerable... *****

and yayuzz ur just that guy who is wit pp. but its ok, u ca be tito ;)
and get a hair cut too

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
lol aintt worst than those johns i heard last week when u was scrubbin it up in teams tying wit me and chris and gettin that *** tapped by merck... OMG i was playing bad and kept gettin comboed JOHNS... lettin pbnj lay his **** all over ur forehead
LOOOOL getting that *** tapped by merck where at?? IN THE BRACKET YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT TO ***** LOOOOOL ****, it seems me playing terrible vs you on a good day is still in my favor! You've gotta make it out of pools at least once in your life.. it really not that hard
Get outta here, like I said...lets see whats up if you can make it up to Rom3. Its cool though...stay beating up on your NC kinfolk and thinking your hot ****. That competition is crazy dnw there aint it!!!

I mean tri state would go dwn there...but you guys dnt have any one wrth advertising. Lets get real "NC presents...feat.PP....ummm who else we got? yayuhzz lol, lozr lol" I mean that looks so appealing. Might as well throw Zio and Smith in that title. Couldnt possibly get any worse right?
Tristate should come on down if it's so free, I mean who doesn't love free money? Or is that just an excuse so you don't have to come down here and get ragdolled around by people you've never heard of?

Top Bottom