• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/26 Gigabits Melee - Thank you Sir may I have another?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
um, lets see, i know im bringing hbox, marin, vericz. there is room for one more person, and there is kyon, fermin, and you. We gotta see what we're gonna do.

btw, WATO, can you guys help me with gas just a bit for gigs. like $2-3. cuz i am extremely poor right now since my girl came down for two weeks, i spent all my money on her. i just got paid and i still have no money. now i have to wait for two weeks to get paid again. anything would help.

-hiro

ragnarock

Smash Lord
When did this happen, I don't mind though. Nes Noob is driving. But the more the merrier. Can't wait to see u.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
good luck to all you melee'ers tomorrow

oh, while you're all there, make sure to stone the staff at gigs until they post results from june gigs. They never did..

derf

Smash Ace
who is going to this? im interested in going if theres some good players. chops, if youre not going, does that mean no sfl or m2k?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
What the hell? W/e I'm still going for singles, I hope everyone else still goes too. If there isn't a good turnout gigs for sure won't do anymore melee tournies so all the melee players better hold it down.

Top Bottom