• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/26 Gigabits Melee - Thank you Sir may I have another?

Amadeux

Smash Rookie
Thanks everyone for coming!

Kudos to Tony and Frank for helping me running the tourney.

Someone asked about the pre-Brawl seedings, I'd say yes that is the way to go. I used the Brawl seedings yesterday because I couldn't find Cecil's notes. Mwarhead was supposed to run the tourney and he had a family emergency.

I hope we did an OK job... ;)

Anyways, here are the brackets!!
http://www.gigabitslan.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5006

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
How many actually entered teams, and how many entered singles???
ummm...hmm...30 enterd doubles and about 50 entered single :o. oh wait my bad. about 50 entered double while 60 entered singles

This tournament was too pro, free Java Monsters from hotties for the win!
WTF! nobody told me there were free java monsters from hotties...I would have shown them the knee and talk about how powerful its is! Lawls.

eh hold on

Action, there were free java monsters from hotties. Oh thanks noob"
a bit of reference from Metal Gear awsome >_>;

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
60 People? Even a week after FAST1? That's freaking awesome. Melee 4 Lyf! Sounds like we'll need to continue having tournaments!
lawl, jokes on me.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Cash Mooney looks a lot older. Maybe its the haircut or maybe you've just gotten older. You also seem more mature. Good job buddy.

All these little smashers are growing up. :)

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Cash Mooney looks a lot older. Maybe its the haircut or maybe you've just gotten older. You also seem more mature. Good job buddy.

All these little smashers are growing up. :)
no lie, I saw a model poster where one guy look like crunch, exept he was wearing a tuxedo XD I wanted to take a photo of it but the owner din't want it. something about trading secret and crap.

still really fun along with random hot monster drink giving girls
Ughhh!!! don't remind me X.x

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I know Fred, I figured I'd run into you guys eventually, plus I don't use my cube.

Finch

Smash Lord
wow 30 people is really good considering no one from sfl and no one on the PRs except hungrybox went. iir Last Stand had like 30 people with sfl and cfl players. Get wrecked brawl attendance.

Top Bottom