• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

unknown522

Some guy
We're planning to try a burger place after that's supposed to be the best burger in the city after the tourney. It's walking distance from the venue.

I'll buy you a burger James, or see if people want to chip in for your b-day. Lol

:phone:

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
We're planning to try a burger place after that's supposed to be the best burger in the city after the tourney. It's walking distance from the venue.

I'll buy you a burger James, or see if people want to chip in for your b-day. Lol

Which place is that?

Jotora

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jotora
>_> I can give you more if you want LOL
If you think they are better than the ones currently named, go for it.

For as long as I've been in the city I've only been to 2 "famous" burger places: Yellow Griffin, and Gourmet Burger Co.

It's called Harbord room

Looking at the website, it doesn't look like a burger joint at all. Their burger sounds tasty though.

unknown522

Some guy
So I just talked to the owners at the venue regarding the lack of heat an they said that it in unlikely that they will be getting a heater this winter because march is next month. Gar said to tell people to dress warmer for now, and Chang said that he hasn't heard anyone complain about the cold.

So I guess people should've complained to them.

idea

Smash Master
huh. i'll wait till a warm thursday to show up then. melee is no fun with cold hands.

tournaments might be okay with enough attendance.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
wait people have been complaining about the venue being cold? I was there for the Brawl tournament today and I was nearly sweating lmao

also since I did so bad today I'm changing my tag from BlackGold to Shiny Mewtwo :)

debating whether or not to buy premium and get a name change...

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
It wasn't very cold today. Last thursday was freezing, put hand sin your pocket and controller got cold. No way to win. Still stand behind the idea of handwarmers sponsoring 6-4 :p

idea

Smash Master
you could make a new account for free...i mean, you don't even have like an old join date to preserve or anything

(but even if you did i'd say make a new account)

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
you could make a new account for free...i mean, you don't even have like an old join date to preserve or anything

(but even if you did i'd say make a new account)
yeah but I want to preserve my >1000 posts in <1 year

You've been here for more than 5 years and don't even have 4000 posts

Gotta keep up that average

because everybody knows that the more posts you have the smarter you are :troll:

and I don't want to go back to being a dummy

Top Bottom