• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/27/2009 GIGABITS - Freedom to Melee - FEATURING DASHIZWIZ AND LUCKY AND MANGOOOO!!!

Frames

DI
this could be RoM all over again LOL

when big players show up to random local tournaments on the other side of the country they tend to exponentially grow in attendance and hype based on the number of pros that agree to go

also this factor has been shown to increase by as much as 400% over a period of several days, creating huge 2-day 100+ tournaments where only 1 day 30 man tournaments would've been

this is known as the RoM effect and it will happen here as soon as mango buys his tickets on monday

Col Bol

Smash Champion
this could be RoM all over again LOL

when big players show up to random local tournaments on the other side of the country they tend to exponentially grow in attendance and hype based on the number of pros that agree to go

also this factor has been shown to increase by as much as 400% over a period of several days, creating huge 2-day 100+ tournaments where only 1 day 30 man tournaments would've been

this is known as the RoM effect and it will happen here as soon as mango buys his tickets on monday
dang frizzames knows his ****

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I still have to decide if I'm going Miguel right now it's all dependent on how much money I have at that point. How is the captain falcon these days?
Its getting better overall in my opinion since I'm still new at this, I'm hoping to play you guys again to see what you guys actually think instead of just talking about him though.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I think FL could take mango out. No offense to mango just being biased towards my state.

Colbol has to be 1 of the best vs jiggly players in the country (not to mention being **** vs all mango's other chars too). Add in Shiz, Chops, and Hungry and thats 4 of the top players in the country he'd have to go through.

Either way It'd definitely be fun to watch.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ill **** colbol with falco

hungrybox with falcon

chops with falco

and shiz well split cause shiz ***** <3

*hype*

SOOOOOO i get a freee ticket 2 disneyworld or whatever...

lets go 2 a magic game... lol

anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd uhhhhh

i have summer school so the max i could be there for is like

thursday-sunday

or i could miss a day

thursday-monday

lol <3 florida

Scidadle

Smash Champion
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHA.

Summer school.

My friend from OOS is gonna be in town but im coming to this anyways cause this WILL be too good.

I wanna try to beat mango (It wont happen but I wanna try)

shalom

Smash Journeyman
Mango you're gonna have to bring out the puff even if its after you beat us with other characters everyone should get a try at it, especially cause of course everyone wants to see an 8 minute puff ditto between you and hbox lol

MaNg0

Smash Hero
harriet - maybe

andd ima go check tickets right now

edit - i just found some for 400... Lol *** That

someone help me find tickets

im leaving from lax

=D

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I bet you 50 dollars that this tournament is about to explode lol I did say at the beginning of this thread that old smash players and out of staters should come. lol

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Gigs getting blown up actually makes me not want to come... ill have to drive an hour and a half to not even get to play friendlies because of how packed it gets.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I need millions of friendlies at this

I need to get mad exp
especially against climbers and other weird chars

Top Bottom