• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/27/2009 GIGABITS - Freedom to Melee - FEATURING DASHIZWIZ AND LUCKY AND MANGOOOO!!!

Handorin

Smash Hero
I've played Mango before. He isnt that good.

He only got a doubleshine to forward smash on me. (His fox vs my Falco)

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
wow guys, you all are like dehyping this. qq less and just show up. This is something you don't want to miss. suck it up

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ugggg tickets areeee sooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

and its like an 8 hour trip god dam LOL.

hmmmmmmmm and **** look at all those o's

PB&J

Smash Hero
mango has way more then enuff money to come ..so no one better not give him money to come try to take our money

PolMex23

Smash Champion
its melee...its different

Every Tv will be filled with such valor, pride, justice, and ultimate beauty.

The room will be blessed by the angels and satan himself will pull up a seat an watch from the outside.

Double Dutch Rudders will be performed

Loto

Smash Ace
entering tournaments is how you get better...
my first tournament was SAVII, i beat like 1 person in my pool
We know this but he wants to at least get consistent at L canceling and wave dashing and such. Like I would enter tournaments right now if I had the money for it.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
mango has way more then enuff money to come ..so no one better not give him money to come try to take our money
but its sooooooooooooooooooooo much

and what happened florida i thought u were gonna

beat me

lol

shalom

Smash Journeyman
Don't complain about the size of the venue or it getting cramped if you were only planning to go and do friendlies lol it seems like you could help solve the problem by just not going and leave room for the people who do enter.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Don't complain about the size of the venue or it getting cramped if you were only planning to go and do friendlies lol it seems like you could help solve the problem by just not going and leave room for the people who do enter.
now that's someone making some sense

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Mango, just MM lots of people for $5 and $10, and you'll cover any monetary loss incurred from the plane ticket.

I'm sure lots of Floridians would MM you.

Top Bottom