• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/27/09 A Fused Brawl!!! -Port St. Lucie, FL presented by Fusion Gaming

CO18

Smash Hero
Keep the thread Alive ... :) Fusion Gaming and the rest of the people here tonight have been laughing at you all for hours .... lol if you want to play friendlys go home and play ..... KEEP POSTING FELLAS :)
ROFL gtfo tourney cant even follow their own rules or run a decent tourney now theyre trollin cuz of it lmaoo.
This is 2 good.

Smash_Brothah

Smash Cadet
>_> im sorry but esam at age 13 was kicking *** AND chewing bubble gum against TOP fl melee players...if he can do it so can others im sorry : <
i dunno... after tongiht i'm not so sure... to be a true pro you gotta have dicipline... wisdom comes with age... it's like star wars, anakin had a lot of power... but to be a true jedi he had to grow up... and then he became darth vader :mad: i see what your saying but you gotta think of how it looks to the older guys... if they pound a kid at a tourny everyones gonna look at them like their a bully... theres a lot of pressure for everyone to have a good time so sometimes you gotta let things slide

Smash_Brothah

Smash Cadet
lol just kidding i'm not mad at you guys but seriously next time you guys come to the pizzl its on like diddy kong! (get it lol?)

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Hey: To ANYBODY that had fun in this:

Expect more of this bad attitude. No one likes a loser who can't host another tourney. I'll respect it if you host another tourney, but don't post it on SwF, this is a big boys and girls place. If you scrubs want to pass off for a good tourney, recruit 6 year olds.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol did this really go down like i'm reading it? HAHHA

but, yea, here's the deal... they ran it the way they wanted to (albeit it horribly) and you can't really ***** about that (i've been to A LOT of tourneys with bad rules in north FL and you just gotta deal... YOU ARE NOT THE TO; even if you like to take over people's tourneys, you-know-who-you-are)

just vote with your wallet and NEVER show up to their **** again... and "Fusion Gaming" (like every other lan center, good or bad) will go out of business and snowflaco/whoever can suck dik for coke to make money

seibrik's posts were really really funny to me hahahhah

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
i dunno i don't think you can be that good... your body changes as you get older... you get smarter your reflexes get better,you can stayy out later so you don't have to worry about you parents (or dumb bros!) i just dont think anyone can say a 14 yer old can stack up gainst 21 year olds... its just not physically possible... its proven by science, just check any text book... i'm not saying their not good, its just that they can't stand up to the big boys... :laugh: they should have seperate leagues like the NBA and the WNBA no one is saying the ladies arent great they are all awesome (better than me at basketball for sure lol!) but it should be seperate and equal....
*clears throat* wow, you are truly ignorant. I started the pro melee scene when i was, i believe, 13. At my 3rd tournament i got 5th out or 60+ participants. I had to play against people who a lot of the competitors were scared of, and i beat them, save the 2 people i lost to. Melee ended last year for me basically, so it ended when i was 15. From 13-15 i was top 10 in FL, one of the best states for melee. Hell, the current PRs for melee consist of people no older than 19. Chops is 18 i think, colbol is 14/15, Hungrybox is 15, and Dashizwiz is...18/19. Hell, Mang0, the best or 2nd best melee player ever is only 15/16. Learn to research before you come posting ignorant ****. Thank you and goodnight.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
so i read pages 11-13 and then skipped to post... you guys are definitely getting trolled hard by that "smash brothah" guy there's no way he's real

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Masky?!?!?!?!?! Do YOU have anything to do with this??????

And by the way Smash Brothah (however you spell it you're an idiot anyways) that's one ugly avy pic. Just putting that out there.

AfroQT

Smash Master
i dunno about wikipedia its pretty well known they have a bias against the smash community...

i've been playing in a lot of different states before i moved here from tuscon arizona all the way to tacoma, philly, LA and they never played it that way before.

but like i said it could be just a regional thing like those card games in ff8 (sweet game btw)
HOLY **** you are ****ing stupid.

nevershootme

Smash Master
i dunno about wikipedia its pretty well known they have a bias against the smash community...

i've been playing in a lot of different states before i moved here from tuscon arizona all the way to tacoma, philly, LA and they never played it that way before.

but like i said it could be just a regional thing like those card games in ff8 (sweet game btw)
Please provide the names of tournaments that occured in your statement.

not to mention the order of the locations is partially reciting Steve Miller Band's Rock'n Me lyrics

and FF8 isn't a great game

edit: any further discussion will result in the full infomercial text in billy mays style about how to run tournaments properly

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol yo *** you FF8 is maddddddd good

readd that story man

like it has one of the better stories

only topped by CECIL THA DARKFUKIN KNIGHT

you guys got trolled really bad

:snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::falcon::snake:

MVD

Smash Master
wow im super glad I did not go XDD sounds like this tourney took the **** and it sucked major ***

Top Bottom