• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5 characters who never should have been in the Smash Bros series.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
You cant say Meta knight is a clone of kirby, they might share a couple of moves (Literally) but their specials, combos, everything is different. You cnat say that they are as Ness and Lucas, who share almost every move, have the same range, and the moves that are not the same are slightly changed such as Its B, one freezes, the other one Punishes but both are managed the same way. Those two are much more clones than Metaknight and Kirby
All A moves are different.
Only the B Moves and some throws are similar/the same.

If you say Lucas and Ness are clones, then Luigi and Mario, Fox and Wolf, and Kirby and Meta Knight are clones.

LightAlchemist

Smash Apprentice
Wold and Fox are clones, and so are Lucas and Ness.
The fact that they look the same is the first clue, they have same range, weight, jumps and Up B (im takign about Ness and Lucas). Both Up B have the same effect, as well as effect on the enemy, both when hitted directly of by oneself electrified. Ness has a bat, Lucas a stick (come on...) Both have the shield which recovers life by absorbing missiles, aerials are almost the same, throws are pretty alike, and Final smashes are slightly different (the level of difference between FOx and Wold tanks).

Luig and mario have lost of differences, satrting from FLUD and Luigi´s Skull bash, their weight and range as well as recovery, they are NOT clones.
And metaknight and Kirby are the same as Pit and Link

Veril

Frame Savant
Wold and Fox are clones, and so are Lucas and Ness.
The fact that they look the same is the first clue, they have same range, weight, jumps and Up B (im takign about Ness and Lucas). Both Up B have the same effect, as well as effect on the enemy, both when hitted directly of by oneself electrified. Ness has a bat, Lucas a stick (come on...) Both have the shield which recovers life by absorbing missiles, aerials are almost the same, throws are pretty alike, and Final smashes are slightly different (the level of difference between FOx and Wold tanks).
You're kidding right. Just about everything you said is wrong in some way.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Lol no, its just what i think. Probably wrong, could you point out what please?
Before embarassing yourself any further, please start up your Wii and Brawl, go into training mode with Lucas and Ness respectively Wolf and Fox and compare their standard and aerial attacks.
NOT their Special attacks, NOT their Final Smashes.

You will see, that, both of these pairs have only a handful of similar looking attacks (with a lot of imagination), if at all.
We know that the special attacks and Final Smashes of Wolf/Fox/Falco and Ness/Lucas are the same. We are talking about their standard attacks. Because those are FAR from being the same.

As said, Meta Knight and Kirby share about the same amount of moves as Lucas and Ness. Therefore, according to YOUR definition, that would make MK and Kirby to clones. Same goes with Luigi and Mario.

Falco is a clone of Fox.
Ganon is a clone of Captain Falcon.
Toon Link is a clone of Link.

But Wolf and Lucas are FAR too different from the movesets they are based on to be called clones.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
I have been a die-hard fan of the Smash Bros series since 2002 when my mom bought me an N64 W/ SSB64 and Super Mario 64. Over the years, I played Melee and Brawl too. But the some of the characters in the games seemed pointless to me. Here are my 5 picks for characters who never should have been in the Smash Bros. series. Note that some were omitted from Brawl.

1.Pichu: I have always been a Pokemon fan, but Pichu's appearance in Melee confuses me to this day. First off, I think the only reason he was included was to promote the anime. Second, his moves hurt him!!! Overall, I believe him to be a useless character, and I'm glad he was taken out of brawl.

2. Ice Climbers: When melee was released on a worldwide scale, I'd dare you to find 1,000 people who knew who the hell these two were. IMO, Ice Climber was a piece of crap, and although I understand where they were getting at, by trying to add a retro character to the mix, but seriously, even the ducks from Duck Hunt would have made more since.

3. Roy: *Raises flame shield*. Now hear me out. What was the point of Roy? To promote his new game? Fair point, but keep in mind that this was a JAPAN-ONLY game. While, I'm glad that he and Marth brought Fire EMblem to our shores, I still scratch my head over Roy's appearance.

4. R.O.B.: *Raises yet another flame shield*. Hear me out again, please. When I first found out ROB was going to be in the game, I was amused; An old NES accessory as a character? Hilarious. While ROB's a decent character, his inclusion makes about as much sense as adding the zapper as a character.

5.Jigglypuff: Now Jigglypuff has been around since the SSB64, but IMO, she was
also added to the popularity of the Pokemon anime. If the anime never existed, do you think that she would still be playable? Probably not.
Feel free to add your own picks for 5 characters that should never have been in the Smash Bros series.
1. I agree with what you said about Pichu

2. WHAT YOU SAID MAKES NO SENSE, Ic's are retro characters, since Sakurai likes retros, there were in because of that. But lets not forget that they almost got cancelled for Pit.
Why are you making fun of them and not Mr G&W? :dizzy:

3. Meh... :ohwell:

4. R.O.B saved the gaming industry in the 1980's, he also is one of the main characters in the SSE, added to fact that Sakurai likes retros, he was in!

5. If you're saying that, Pikachu wouldn't of been either :ohwell:

LightAlchemist

Smash Apprentice
Before embarassing yourself any further, please start up your Wii and Brawl, go into training mode with Lucas and Ness respectively Wolf and Fox and compare their standard and aerial attacks.
NOT their Special attacks, NOT their Final Smashes.

You will see, that, both of these pairs have only a handful of similar looking attacks (with a lot of imagination), if at all.
We know that the special attacks and Final Smashes of Wolf/Fox/Falco and Ness/Lucas are the same. We are talking about their standard attacks. Because those are FAR from being the same.

As said, Meta Knight and Kirby share about the same amount of moves as Lucas and Ness. Therefore, according to YOUR definition, that would make MK and Kirby to clones. Same goes with Luigi and Mario.

Falco is a clone of Fox.
Ganon is a clone of Captain Falcon.
Toon Link is a clone of Link.

But Wolf and Lucas are FAR too different from the movesets they are based on to be called clones.
If you see it that way i guess you are right. I was taking into account the whole character, also takign into account weight, range and recovery. Not just standard attacks

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Range? RANGE?! What does RANGE have to do with anything? Besides, Ness' Range is completely different to Lucas'. Look at the freaking Yoyo or Lucas' Up Smash.

And what does the weight have to do with anything? Yea, they look similar, and have similar weight and jumps, but SO DO LUIGI AND MARIO. -.-"

And Luigi and Mario also have, GASP, the same recovery.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
1) Ice Climbers: Too obscure. Another, potentially cooler tandem could have been used. Think Diddy/Dixie

2) Jigglypuff: A random Pokemon.

3) Pichu: A random Pokemon

4) Young Link: Self explanatory

5) Wolf: Too characteristically and aesthetically similar to Fox.

HM) Lucario: I understand his popularity, but then again, he is just a random Pokemon.

P.S. Yes, I do believe in the more Mewtwo philosophy :(

colored blind

Smash Journeyman
.Wolf
As you said, there just too many Fox series creatures, with fox is enough, and falco is more than enough as the three are really alike.
They all have ridiculously different playstyles. Seriously. Have you even played these characters or did you just mash the B button and assume that because the specials looked the same that they played the same?

.Mr. game and watch
I really dont see anyone maining him, he just seems to be a fun-to-play character (i dont fine anything fun about that... thing.... ridiculous moves and smash. I mean.... an octopus?!)
If you don't see anyone playing him, you haven't been going to tournaments. I can't dispute that he's kind of a silly character, but seriously? You don't see anyone main him? You must not get out much.

.Wario
Another one which i dont see any mains, just casuall playing to ride a bike and thats all. Though, hes clothes are cool xD
See my response for G&W. He's far from just casual...His aerial mobility alone makes him a crazy opponent.

I'll skip Ganondorf, because almost everything you said was opinion and nothing was extraordinarily wrong about him...

.Peach
ITs mainable, i know, but i just dont see any potential in her
Why does this mean she never should've been in Smash? She's pretty iconic for Nintendo. Go to the Peach boards and look up a few videos if you think she has no potential. Do that for Wario and G&W, too.

I'll assume you were joking about Diddy and DDD.

If you see it that way i guess you are right. I was taking into account the whole character, also takign into account weight, range and recovery. Not just standard attacks
Clone implies that there are an overt amount of strategies, moves, and general properties of a character that are very similar to another. If most of a character's attacks are different, I'd say that's disqualification for clone status. However, since you want to bring up those other points...
The simple presence of vastly different movesets automatically implies the strategies used as characters will vary. Lucas spaces with Side B, Ness walls with Fair. Wolf can go offensive or defensive with Bair, Fox waits for an opportunity to punish, and punish hard. There's much more to them than that, but even the most basic, skeletal strategy the purported clones use is vastly different.
Weight...Pretty much the same for Lucas/Ness. Not gonna argue that. However, Fox is pretty light, and Wolf is by comparison a lot heavier. Or did you mean fall speed? Because if you did, they're pretty close. But then, I might bring up Wolf's far greater aerial horizontal mobility as a further difference.
Range...Lucas has a huge problem with range. The majority of his attacks are close to his body, with the notable exception of the use of Side B to space. Ness, has Fair with pretty big range and disjointed hitbox, while his Side B can't be utilized near in the way that Lucas' can. Wolf has a much shorter range on his laser than Fox, meaning that he'll probably have to approach to at least a more middle range, while Fox can SHDL to force the opponent to come to him. Wolf's Bair and Fsmash have pretty beastly range, which Fox doesn't quite have that; he has to rely on his fast but unsafe attacks to punish an opponent who messes up their spacing.

Sorry if I said anything wrong about Lucas/Ness. I'm not too familiar with them...but I am familiar enough to know they aren't clones.

A clone has the same or almost the same moveset with slightly altered things about the character. Lucas is not a clone of Ness. Wolf and Falco are not clones of Fox. TL is a gray area...some of his moves are similar, others aren't--but he does have a vastly different playstyle.

Zonic

Smash Rookie
personaly...

1. Pichu
2. Lucas
3. Dr Mario
4. Ganandorf (Melee Version, why a second Capt. Falcon o.o")
5. Bowser ('cause i don't like him^_^)

Hyrus

Smash Journeyman
1. Ice Climbers - Who are they? Awful gameplay concept.

2. Pit - Who is Pit? Obnoxious, self absorbed... he certainly isn't any angel.

3. Pichu - Stop cutting yourself.

4. Jigglypuff - Least interesting pokemon ever. A boring blob. Cutesy and lame theme.

5. Marth - Who is Marth? Every attack he performs is with a sword - boring and 100% disjointed = lame.

IC's bring a new and unique fighting style. No other game AFAIK has had a fighter quite like them.
I'm gonna call BS here, Mic. Unique fighting style? How about "struggle to exploit the AI and chain grab people to death"? Having to powershield two attacks in a row every time? Utterly ********. Excuse me while I puke my guts out.

Smudge

Smash Lord
I don't think there's any character that shouldn't have been in the series. Obviously theres going to be a few questionable choices but every character have been put in the game for a reason.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I don't think there's any character that shouldn't have been in the series. Obviously theres going to be a few questionable choices but every character have been put in the game for a reason.
Yay smart answer!

I couldn't bring myself to read any posts between the first and the last, because when I see posts bashing ROB or Pichu or Dr. Mario for no reason...I die a little inside.

Posts like this revive what ROB haters killed. :bee:

crosser43

Smash Journeyman
Although, Pichu was a joke character, all characters on your list, were important. People enjoy a high number of characters, and those characters also take up space to complete the character select screen. I actually like these characters, especially ICE CLIMAS.

fenyx4

Smash Journeyman
1. Jigglypuff - When you get KO'd by it and it taunts, that is SO annoying! Plus, it's only known for the anime appearance. Lastly, it's been wasting a slot in 3 games that another Pokemon (like a retooled Mewtwo could use)

2. Pichu-For some reason, Pichu doesn't annoy me as much, I guess because I can fall back on its cooler evolution.

3.-Young/Toon Link- In the SSB series, if you've played one Link, you've played them all. The only differences are size, knockback, damage, etc. I'd like new, innovative characters to replace the clones. I'd rather have a brand-new moveset than a slightly different one...

4. Falco/Wolf, Lucas- same as #3 above. However, I've heard that Wolf is a semi-clone, so I have to wait until I play Brawl to be sure (still waiting! :() Falco, IMO, is basically a Luigi-fied Fox. And Lucas is a Ness clone wasting space (except for PK Freeze).

5. Jigglypuff. AGAIN. I hate that thing with a passion. Wigglytuff's perfectly fine, especially since it didn't waste character slots. But Jigglypuff...I mean, Mewtwo has been more important than that thing since the start of Pokemon! Even before the anime, it attained Legendary (and broken-in-terms-of-power) status back in the Pokemon Red & Blue days! I really wanted a Mewtwo vs. Lucario scenario in Brawl, and the Puff ruined it! Well, here's hoping for Mewtwo's return in SSB4 (and hopefully the axing of Jigglypuff, however, no offense intended to its fans. Only offense towards Jiggly).

Honorable Mentions - Ganondorf, IF they're gonna continue his current CF-ish moveset. As of now, basically another clone wasting space, save for a few new Brawl moves/animations. Ganon, you have a sword. USE IT! Stop showing it at the end of the battle, because you'll regret it each time you lose a SSBM/SSBB battle.

I'd criticize Roy, too, but he was my 2nd fave swordsman in Melee :), and pawns Marth due to fire and having a 1-Hit KO (provided you have enough time and you have 3-4 people playing). Fire FTW! Anyway, I can absolutely settle for only Marth from now on, but I wish Roy was an Assist Trophy... He'll be missed, but I'm glad Ike carries his legacy!

So, all clones should have never existed (save for SSB 64 Luigi because he's key to Nintendo history), and Jigglypuff should've been replaced with Mewtwo. And BODY-wise, even Jiggly's a clone of Kirby...

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
1.Pichu: I have always been a Pokemon fan, but Pichu's appearance in Melee confuses me to this day. First off, I think the only reason he was included was to promote the anime. Second, his moves hurt him!!! Overall, I believe him to be a useless character, and I'm glad he was taken out of brawl.
Pichu was probably included as he was popular, had a few good roles in the Anime, and represented Generation II fairly well. Sure, he didn't have a lot of importance, but a Gen II rep wasn't something to pass up. And I really don't see what the problem is with him hurting himself. Sure, it could have been implemented better, but it was a unique aspect that no other fighters had, which is more than the rest of the clone characters had going for them. Pichu is horribly underrated if you ask me.

2. Ice Climbers: When melee was released on a worldwide scale, I'd dare you to find 1,000 people who knew who the hell these two were. IMO, Ice Climber was a piece of crap, and although I understand where they were getting at, by trying to add a retro character to the mix, but seriously, even the ducks from Duck Hunt would have made more since.
The Ice Climbers bring a new, unique style of play to the game. Why have a problem with them? Sure, one of the reasons they were included was probably because Sakurai liked their music, but you can't deny that they brought in both the unique dual playstyle and ice moves.

3. Roy: *Raises flame shield*. Now hear me out. What was the point of Roy? To promote his new game? Fair point, but keep in mind that this was a JAPAN-ONLY game. While, I'm glad that he and Marth brought Fire EMblem to our shores, I still scratch my head over Roy's appearance.
...Roy is one of the only character I can agree was fairly pointless. He was included to promote a game and 'cause they wanted to add some last second clone characters. Woohoo? And the worst thing is people, for some reason, actually want him in SSB4... >_>

4. R.O.B.: *Raises yet another flame shield*. Hear me out again, please. When I first found out ROB was going to be in the game, I was amused; An old NES accessory as a character? Hilarious. While ROB's a decent character, his inclusion makes about as much sense as adding the zapper as a character.
R.O.B. is an important piece of Nintendo's history, at least in America. You know our video game crash? Before Nintendo picked back up? Yeah, R.O.B. was an important part of that picking up, as it let Nintendo market the NES as a toy rather than a video game console.

5.Jigglypuff: Now Jigglypuff has been around since the SSB64, but IMO, she was
also added to the popularity of the Pokemon anime. If the anime never existed, do you think that she would still be playable? Probably not.
Jigglypuff was almost definitely added because, at the time, she was the second most popular Pokemon in Japan. There's also rumors that they excluded Pit but wanted another flying character, but eh. It's undeniable that Jigglypuff was added at least partially because of the Anime...
...But the thing is, so was every other Pokemon character excluding Pokemon Trainer. Y'know why? Because the anime is a big part of Pokemon. Why do you think Pikachu's the mascot? 'Cause of the Anime, nothing else. Pick up the original games and tell me Pikachu's important. Seriously.

Mr.Game and Watch,the flat man is cool,but..why?
Think about it... G&W's series was one of Nintendo's original video games. And more than that... Mr. Game & Watch's creator, Gunpei Yokoi, died a few years before Melee's release. Sakurai probably added Game & Watch as a tribute to Yokoi. Would you have G&W removed knowing he is a tribute to a dead man?
...yeah, blame Algus for my thoughts on that. XD

3.-Young/Toon Link- In the SSB series, if you've played one Link, you've played them all. The only differences are size, knockback, damage, etc. I'd like new, innovative characters to replace the clones. I'd rather have a brand-new moveset than a slightly different one...
Y'know, Toon Link could really have a lot of potential. There's a lot of stuff from the various Zelda games that the standard 3D Link never uses. Link practically deserves a second character because of his mass amount of weapons that would never be on the normal Link.
...Though as he is now, I agree with you. Even though Toon Link > Link and Wind Waker > Twilight Princess. :p

Stev

Smash Ace
Any character who acted like any other character that was in the game (this does not include falco because despite being a clone, he is still very different from fox), Lucario (because it should have been mewtwo), ness (it was supposed to be lucas), wolf (I think falco and fox were enough) and they should have made ganandorf more different from capt falcon.

jolteon28

Smash Rookie
i think the ice climbers are pretty sweet because they are two people and just kill everyone in a good players hands then any other character i think

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Think about it... G&W's series was one of Nintendo's original video games. And more than that... Mr. Game & Watch's creator, Gunpei Yokoi, died a few years before Melee's release. Sakurai probably added Game & Watch as a tribute to Yokoi. Would you have G&W removed knowing he is a tribute to a dead man?
...yeah, blame Algus for my thoughts on that. XD
Mr. Game & Watch was the first video game character Nintendo EVER created.

LightAlchemist

Smash Apprentice
Range? RANGE?! What does RANGE have to do with anything? Besides, Ness' Range is completely different to Lucas'. Look at the freaking Yoyo or Lucas' Up Smash.

And what does the weight have to do with anything? Yea, they look similar, and have similar weight and jumps, but SO DO LUIGI AND MARIO. -.-"

And Luigi and Mario also have, GASP, the same recovery.
Im not quite sure over this... but i think Luigi does jump more than MArio, and is also lighter. I was also taking into account Marios ability to use its cape in the air for recovery, and Luigi´s Skull bash, which make them quite different in recovery matters.

Clone implies that there are an overt amount of strategies, moves, and general properties of a character that are very similar to another. If most of a character's attacks are different, I'd say that's disqualification for clone status. However, since you want to bring up those other points...
The simple presence of vastly different movesets automatically implies the strategies used as characters will vary. Lucas spaces with Side B, Ness walls with Fair. Wolf can go offensive or defensive with Bair, Fox waits for an opportunity to punish, and punish hard. There's much more to them than that, but even the most basic, skeletal strategy the purported clones use is vastly different.
Weight...Pretty much the same for Lucas/Ness. Not gonna argue that. However, Fox is pretty light, and Wolf is by comparison a lot heavier. Or did you mean fall speed? Because if you did, they're pretty close. But then, I might bring up Wolf's far greater aerial horizontal mobility as a further difference.
Range...Lucas has a huge problem with range. The majority of his attacks are close to his body, with the notable exception of the use of Side B to space. Ness, has Fair with pretty big range and disjointed hitbox, while his Side B can't be utilized near in the way that Lucas' can. Wolf has a much shorter range on his laser than Fox, meaning that he'll probably have to approach to at least a more middle range, while Fox can SHDL to force the opponent to come to him. Wolf's Bair and Fsmash have pretty beastly range, which Fox doesn't quite have that; he has to rely on his fast but unsafe attacks to punish an opponent who messes up their spacing.

Sorry if I said anything wrong about Lucas/Ness. I'm not too familiar with them...but I am familiar enough to know they aren't clones.

A clone has the same or almost the same moveset with slightly altered things about the character. Lucas is not a clone of Ness. Wolf and Falco are not clones of Fox. TL is a gray area...some of his moves are similar, others aren't--but he does have a vastly different playstyle.
Im sorry if this question sound noobish, i believe it is. But if Fox and wolf, and Ness Lucas are not clones, who is one?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Wario (He sucks)
Young/Toon Link (I don't hate them, I hate the clonez idea)
Pichu (Clonez)
DR. MARIO (Worst clonez)
Any Marth or Roy
quoted for being the WORST post EVER made.

Electric Eel

Smash Cadet
Pichu and Dr. Mario are really the only ones that I don't think deserved to be in.

Though I like them as characters.

colored blind

Smash Journeyman
Im sorry if this question sound noobish, i believe it is. But if Fox and wolf, and Ness Lucas are not clones, who is one?
Why do you assume that there have to be clones? Saying they're clones makes me feel like you haven't spent any time at all playing any of the characters you mentioned...

At this point, most of the once-clones have been modified to a point where they play significantly differently than their originals. The closest thing there is to a clone in Brawl is Ganondorf, imo.

Oh, I forgot to address recovery. Lucas' recovery is far better with Zap Jumping and Magnet Pulling, as well as having a PKThunder that doesn't get boned as soon as someone runs into it. Wolf and Fox are pretty similar, I'll admit. Wolf's Illusion cancel and Up B speed are better, and Fox can curve his Up B slightly. But again, that's nitpicking.

Oh, I forgot to actually address the topic.
Pichu...I think we've covered this one. HAD to be a joke to put him in. Worse in almost every way than Pikachu. He deserved to be in as a rep for baby Pokemon and 2nd Gen, but the end result was so useless it might as well have ever not been put in Melee.
Dr. Mario...Almost the exact same as Mario, with some minor differences. His franchise is awesome, but not enough to call for his own character who is extremely similar to Mario.
Wolf...I don't really think Star Fox was popular enough to call for a third character. I'm also torn between whether or not Krystal would've been a more interesting character.
Roy...I know he was promotional and stuff, but he was never really a popular character in the first place. I'm sure there were other Fire Emblem characters they could've chosen.
Claus and Blood Falcon. :p

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
At this point, most of the once-clones have been modified to a point where they play significantly differently than their originals. The closest thing there is to a clone in Brawl is Ganondorf, imo.
This.

Although I would've said Toon Link, but Ganondorf is a good choice, too.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Meh. Toon Link has Link's kicks replaced with sword moves if I recall correctly. And that's basically it.

colored blind

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but TL's aerial's being different completely changes his gameplay. Linking Bairs, fast Dairs (which no one uses often, but whatever), quick good knockback Nair can change a lot. Plus, due to his fall speed being so different, he can do several combinations of arrows/bombs/aerials in a single short hop.

But then Ganondorf has his weird Fair, IASA USmash -> USmashes, and Thunderstorming (I'll ignore that very situational Utilt...). Eh. It's very debatable. Regardless, they're the two closest, and even a total meathead can tell they play completely and utterly different from their 'parents'.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
1- S
2- N
3- A
4- K
5- E

Yep, I'm biased like that.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
1. pichu-im so glad hes out of brawl.
2.toon link-what was the point?! I hate clones.
3.dr. mario-hate clones...
4. captain falcon.-seriously if theres a character who more *** than this guy lemme know
5.Jigglypuff-I scream kirby should sue!!!!! whenever i see that eyeball.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
1) Mario - He's a fat plumber on shrooms and thinks turtles are evil...Ooh, real nice character...
2) Kirby - He's pink
3) Link - Wasn't his name Zelda? The Legend of Zelda...more like the Legend of suckage.
4) Pikachu - Who buys pokemon? Is it even still around?
5) Samus Aran - No one liked his Super Nintendo games, and his newer games are even worse

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
1. pichu-im so glad hes out of brawl.
2.toon link-what was the point?! I hate clones.
3.dr. mario-hate clones...
4. captain falcon.-seriously if theres a character who more *** than this guy lemme know
5.Jigglypuff-I scream kirby should sue!!!!! whenever i see that eyeball.
Dude, Captain Falcon is MANLY! He's been in every smash and he's been epic until he got nerfed in Brawl. Ever used him in N64 Smash or Melee? He's a monster.

Top Bottom