• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 4BR Tier List v1.0 - Competitive Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illuminose

Smash Ace
OCEAN hasn't been to anything in a blue moon, and the last time he actually did go to something he went 0-2 in bracket. Ginko's ROB is like his 3rd most used character. And you failed to mention Long0uw who is the actual best ROB in Europe
I literally just listed ROB names with results without consulting any external resource, I think I did a pretty good job if I just forgot one notable name. Ginko uses ROB a notable amount (especially when he's losing) and OCEAN has a couple really nice results from when he did go to tournaments, so I figured he was worth mentioning. The sass was unnecessary.

Last edited:

sedrf

Smash Journeyman
Seeing pink fresh vs angel cortes is really weird
also diddy bayo might be legit 60/40 now

Charoite

Smash Journeyman
Didn't Pink Fresh also decimate C3PO?

What's Angel doing so right that C3PO wasn't?
Playing safe, C3P0 was jumping reckless against, pink fresh, Witch Time and Up-B are good punish options that can make great damage and kill at the right time, she is good at racking damage and killing as long as the opponent doesn't stop to push buttons like maniac and expect to get away with them, the moment you stop doing that she became far more manageable, so in short play lame and you will have a far easier time against her, but playing lame is unthinkable to some smash 4 players, i dont know why.

Hero_2_All

Smash Apprentice
The thing with ness almost anyone can gimp him even accidently. Villager, bayo, lucario, Mario, shiek, corrin, Marth ect. Ness can't avoid everyone that can gimp him. Maybe not as easy as Rosa but some ( especially villager and corrin) do it almost as easily.
Even sadder for corrin vs ness if corrin can force the pk thunder past 30% we can just counter him and ness is ded.

Browny

Smash Hater
Can someone with the means to test this please confirm if diddys dtilt-usmash is actually true when SDI'd.

Months ago in 1/4 speed training by myself I managed to DI the dtilt up and away such that the first hit of diddys usmash barely connected, and then SDI out of the remaining two hits in the same direction. I could do this every time. I was told that this wasn't true for the jump-cancelled version but I don't see how that would make a difference since while it may slide, it hits at least a few frames later.

Now to be fair, this was with Mewtwo. But if I could get out of it every time with him, possibly other characters like peach could get out of it too?

Last edited:

Ulevo

Smash Master
Top 10 is pretty obvious IMO...

:4diddy::4cloud2::4sheik::rosalina::4sonic::4fox::4zss::4mario::4ryu::4mewtwo:

...and I'd say these 10 are quite a way above the rest of the cast right now. Bayo's status is pending.

Still, having 10 seriously viable choices in a series where you typically have between 4 and 1(!) seriously viable choices is pretty amazing.
I think this is a pretty obvious truth.

Characters I would probably put below these 10 would be :4luigi::4metaknight::4ness::4pikachu::4rob::4tlink::4villager::4yoshi: in no specific order.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
more rules for my point system to make it a little more reliable

-Secondaries will only be counted if they were used out of pools so as to prevent ridiculous things like Marth getting 6/12 points because Ally briefly used him once in pools. I took this measure when ESAM pulled out Yoshi in pools at Pound.
-Adding to the above, secondaries will not be counted if the player used the character and lost the game.
-Adding to the above, secondaries will not be counted if the player won a game with a character, but ultimately lost the set.
-Any players like ANTi who primarily pick characters based on matchups will have all characters counted as secondaries in weighted lists.
-Weeklies can be used, however, I would greatly prefer for the entrant number to be 128, and I will only count one weekly in a region per month. For example - I will count an S@X, but only once a month, and only if the entrants are capped at 128. This week's was capped at 107, so I will not be using it.

Basically more measures taken to prevent inflation

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Can we talk about Mega Man?

This is a polite and curious request, not an irate demand, and I really don't know where to start.

But, given that the front page of Smashboards features a guy with some credibility claiming he is going to win EVO with Mega Man, it does seem topical.

KamikazePotato

Smash Journeyman
Mega Man could very well be one of the absolute best characters in the game, but will probably be forever underrated even if he wins EVO because his playstyle is unpopular and people respect frame data and speed more.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
If Kamemushi wins EVO I'll record myself eating unseasoned cooked squash slices.

I'm sure he'll do well and go top 16 and maybe even top 8 but it's a supermajor where probably every good Smash 4 player will be attending, including other outstanding Japanese players. No chance.

That being said, Mega Man has been making a lot of waves lately. He has a fantastic projectile kit that gives him a good neutral and some setups/control with Metal Blade, leaf shield is versatile, his aerials are threatening, he has a good vertical recovery, etc. Seems like his main weakness (based on watching him) is that he nearly needs a hard read with one of his smash attacks or he needs to clip you with Bair.

Megamang

Smash Lord
It is interesting seeing Scatt's MU chart evolve after he has been playing some top level players.

I think Megaman/Ryu is a super, super powerful team. Ryu would be usable for more MUs as he wins more strongly in a lot IMO, but Megaman takes care of some extremely important MU, namely Diddy (evenish imo) and Sonic (Mega wins convincingly).

We know how powerful an OOS item toss is. Megaman has a blade OOS for good damage, can have a hitbox circling his shield at will (though it is a ~60 frame commitment), and has an extremely powerful powershield punish in utilt, which is almost as powerful as Shoryuken. Scatt V Larry Lurr was interesting, Scatt never once converted offstage (Lurr is just amazing at mixing up his returns and in general reading people) but he would do powershield -> utilt on successful powershields which was crazily powerful. Getting the blade out is pretty damn cool, because if you get hit with downwards (straight or angled) throws and mega is going towards you, he gets a utilt confirm (or usmash at higher damage for a safer conversion)

His edgeguard game is solid, leafstooling is deadly, you can ledge jump -> drop metal blade (stagespikes anyone getting hit on the wrong side, rather hard to tech with variable timing if it hits once or twice).

Bair is ludicrously powerful for being tied for the fastest bair in the game at f4.

He has some damn powerful optimized punishes. Kamemushi often hit footstool -> zdrop -> footstool -> 3 pellet -> utilt on a powershielded shiek fair.

Downsides? Heavy + slow nair + mediocre recovery means he is pretty bad combo food. His disadvantage rounds out to average since he is pretty heavy, can attack with his recovery, and has leaf shield to assist with landing (airdodge + hitbox, again unique to mega)

Rar MB toss -> bair is a kill option he can really fish for.

Your Diddy MU is super, super important in your viability, and Mega probably has the best Diddy MU around his tier position (top 20 IMO, possible top 15 with optimized punishes, edgeguard game and abusive neutral)

While not having a chargeable special is annoying when you get a kill, he is one of the best at abusing an invincible opponent off the respawn platform. Crash bomber sticks to them immediately, and Rush will send them high enough to waste their invincibility.

Uair is insanity. It makes Tree Camping pointless and Limit camping risky, it racks extreme damage with a lot of safety, it totally destroys shields, it is really safe falling+ retreating on shield...

Uair Uair, Uair Bair, Uair Uair metalblade toss, all really powerful juggling options

Last edited:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I've kinda given up arguing for Ness in these situations, but I did want to address one thing...

Even sadder for corrin vs ness if corrin can force the pk thunder past 30% we can just counter him and ness is ded.
With Ness it's a pony trick, with Lucas it actually lets him live, but Ness can keep PKT1 moving downwards for a bit longer, then hit himself once counter is down, so if Corrin is trying that past 30% themselves... In the worst case scenario it's 20-30% consolation damage. :p

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
I've kinda given up arguing for Ness in these situations, but I did want to address one thing...

With Ness it's a pony trick, with Lucas it actually lets him live, but Ness can keep PKT1 moving downwards for a bit longer, then hit himself once counter is down, so if Corrin is trying that past 30% themselves... In the worst case scenario it's 20-30% consolation damage. :p
Uhh, what's stopping the Corrin from waiting until the PK Thunder gets close to Ness and then dropping down and countering? Is that not reactable?

Yikarur

Smash Master
more rules for my point system to make it a little more reliable

-Secondaries will only be counted if they were used out of pools so as to prevent ridiculous things like Marth getting 6/12 points because Ally briefly used him once in pools. I took this measure when ESAM pulled out Yoshi in pools at Pound.
-Adding to the above, secondaries will not be counted if the player used the character and lost the game.
-Adding to the above, secondaries will not be counted if the player won a game with a character, but ultimately lost the set.
-Any players like ANTi who primarily pick characters based on matchups will have all characters counted as secondaries in weighted lists.
-Weeklies can be used, however, I would greatly prefer for the entrant number to be 128, and I will only count one weekly in a region per month. For example - I will count an S@X, but only once a month, and only if the entrants are capped at 128. This week's was capped at 107, so I will not be using it.

Basically more measures taken to prevent inflation
I wouldn't use weeklies at all. It's kind of arbirary if you only count 1 D:

This weekend is the most stacked german tournament since the game's release.
We will have cyve :4diddy:, Sodrek :4fox::4cloud:, quiK :4zss:, Light :4sheik: :4mario:, Jbandrew :4metaknight: :4diddy: :4luigi: :4sheik:, Longouw :4rob:, Purple-H :4cloud:, Yikarur :4yoshi: :4miibrawl:, Eddy :4greninja: :4falcon:, BluB :4bayonetta: :4fox:, wusi :4fox: Yoh :4myfriends: (not the canadian one obv:p), Tsunayoshi :4corrinf: :4tlink:, Kunai :4tlink: :4peach:, Koyu :4corrinf: :4pit: and Biggad :4corrinf::4palutena: and even more than that.

It's streamed by GeekyGoonSquad (everyone should know, follow and sub this channel by now :p)
I will mention it once more when the time comes but everyone should keep an eye on it. I think it will be really interesting.

Last edited:

Teshie U

Smash Lord

Is what anti says true
I understand his point, but you definitely dont have to beat 10 top players to win a major. Top 32 is only 5 sets from winners.

Only ZeRo at big house had to win that many high level sets consecutively, only being in top 50 of the bracket when he dropped into losers. Even at G3, notable players didn't clash until WF of R1 pools so thats 8 sets to win the most stacked smash 4 event yet.

So sheik can't win 5 top level sets? Maybe not at the moment. She might wind up being the best character when the smoke clears, but she is still alot harder to play than other top tiers and due to her late kill setups, her mains have to be very wary of other characters fishing for confirms and safe KO moves that kill her extremely early with rage.

So I guess what Anti is saying is sheiks can beat anyone, but they can't beat everyone.

Shady Shaymin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-3217-2048
Sheik is probably the most solo viable top tier just because of the fact that her neutral flat out beats the neutral of anyone else in the game. So I think anti is just commenting on how exhausting it is to play sheik at top level when you need to consistently close stocks.

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
I dont think there's any best player out there now. There's a bunch of top players which are a cut above the rest but can't be meaningfully ordered, and they hold the 1st spot together. All that can be argued is whether someone belongs to this group atm. This group consists of among others Zero and Ally.

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
How do you guys feel the tier list has changed? Who has dropped and who has rised since the initial 1.1.3 tier list?

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
So much has changed that the old tier list we have now is kinda not even useful as a reference point. If a new one is to be created the old one should not be looked at lest you risk it inadvertently influencing the new one. Things are quite different across all the tiers.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
How do you guys feel the tier list has changed? Who has dropped and who has rised since the initial 1.1.3 tier list?
my impressions

:4pikachu:: Down, for certain. Not only has the character had relatively poor performance for #5, he has little representation, and his best player (ESAM) is inconsistent.

:4diddy:: Up. Top 3, for sure. There's a lot of arguing about who's best at the moment, but he seems like a top 3 contender to anybody except top level Diddy mains.

:4metaknight:: Down. He's still good, but where he might've risen to top 5 without nerfs, I think he's going to climb down now that a lot of players dropped him and his meta is a bit worse. Even the best MK main atm (Leo) opts to secondary Cloud in certain matchups, as does Tyrant (who has a Sheik instead)

:4cloud2:: Waaaaaay up. Probably top 3-5, stunningly good character but he hasn't won a major yet. Counterplay imo will make him bearable (people recognize Limit setups and pressure him a lot at the edge) but he's stupidly good.

:4villager:: Down. I don't think the character is anything above upper-mid, personally, and his results (even among his best players) tend to reinforce that. I think Ranai was carrying Villager hard at G3 the more I think about it.

:4yoshi:: Down. Once insanely overrated mid-tier now correctly recognized as upper mid/mid tier. Has decent representation and results to compare with characters like Peach, Corrin, Toon Link, etc. Plenty good, but not top 15.

:4wario2:: Down. Nasubi and reflex need to do really well at majors to salvage opinions of the character imo, he's fallen off hard since Abadango dropped him and it's been even worse since Reflex has garnered occasionally mediocre results (and it wouldn't surprise me if Reflex went more towards Mewtwo at majors anyway)

:4megaman:: Up, especially if Kamemushi has a breakout performance. As-is right now, I think he's a suitable top 20 character now that people have really learned him a bit.

:4feroy:: Way down. His performances as of late have been something compared to nothing, but he has all the makings of a bottom 10 (or 13) character. He's 32nd ATM, I expect high 40s.

:4mewtwo:: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY up. Will definitely have the biggest move on the list, going from 37th to (maybe) 10th or higher, and, like, 15th at worst. No need to explain, character is plainly amazing now.

:4marth:/:4lucina:: Up. Buffs have given them a more functional gameplan and they've made much more of a splash since. I predict somewhere in the low 30s.

:4duckhunt:: Up. Does too well in Japan, and I think Japanese players on the 4BR Panel will likely influence this. Nowhere near how much higher, but he's done enough work at Umebaras to justify being somewhere in the mid-upper 30s.

:4palutena:: Up. Too many Palu mains do too well with the character for a 50th position. I doubt she'll climb too much higher but I'd be very surprised if she remained bottom 10.

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
Just a question: how is the Diddy Kong vs Cloud match-up results wise? Are results in favor of someone or is it more or less even? I've just seen the ZeRo vs M2K set at GOML at the first game wasn't too pretty (tbh all the set wasn't pretty for ZeRo).

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
my impressions

:4pikachu:: Down, for certain. Not only has the character had relatively poor performance for #5, he has little representation, and his best player (ESAM) is inconsistent.

:4diddy:: Up. Top 3, for sure. There's a lot of arguing about who's best at the moment, but he seems like a top 3 contender to anybody except top level Diddy mains.

:4metaknight:: Down. He's still good, but where he might've risen to top 5 without nerfs, I think he's going to climb down now that a lot of players dropped him and his meta is a bit worse. Even the best MK main atm (Leo) opts to secondary Cloud in certain matchups, as does Tyrant (who has a Sheik instead)

:4cloud2:: Waaaaaay up. Probably top 3-5, stunningly good character but he hasn't won a major yet. Counterplay imo will make him bearable (people recognize Limit setups and pressure him a lot at the edge) but he's stupidly good.

:4villager:: Down. I don't think the character is anything above upper-mid, personally, and his results (even among his best players) tend to reinforce that. I think Ranai was carrying Villager hard at G3 the more I think about it.

:4yoshi:: Down. Once insanely overrated mid-tier now correctly recognized as upper mid/mid tier. Has decent representation and results to compare with characters like Peach, Corrin, Toon Link, etc. Plenty good, but not top 15.

:4wario2:: Down. Nasubi and reflex need to do really well at majors to salvage opinions of the character imo, he's fallen off hard since Abadango dropped him and it's been even worse since Reflex has garnered occasionally mediocre results (and it wouldn't surprise me if Reflex went more towards Mewtwo at majors anyway)

:4megaman:: Up, especially if Kamemushi has a breakout performance. As-is right now, I think he's a suitable top 20 character now that people have really learned him a bit.

:4feroy:: Way down. His performances as of late have been something compared to nothing, but he has all the makings of a bottom 10 (or 13) character. He's 32nd ATM, I expect high 40s.

:4mewtwo:: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY up. Will definitely have the biggest move on the list, going from 37th to (maybe) 10th or higher, and, like, 15th at worst. No need to explain, character is plainly amazing now.

:4marth:/:4lucina:: Up. Buffs have given them a more functional gameplan and they've made much more of a splash since. I predict somewhere in the low 30s.

:4duckhunt:: Up. Does too well in Japan, and I think Japanese players on the 4BR Panel will likely influence this. Nowhere near how much higher, but he's done enough work at Umebaras to justify being somewhere in the mid-upper 30s.

:4palutena:: Up. Too many Palu mains do too well with the character for a 50th position. I doubt she'll climb too much higher but I'd be very surprised if she remained bottom 10.
So you're saying Ranai almost beating ZeRo and placing amazingly well at G3 as Villager is some sort of fluke? Or that if Ranai switched mains he would be a god tier player? If anything, Villager will move up after Ranai comes to America again.

and Palutena, while she has 2 amazing players behind her (TLTC and IceNinja), they've never really gone to big tournaments, which isn't enough to make her rise much. There's a region with the top player (I think 2nd now) being a Ganondorf, but that doesn't mean he'll move up.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
:4pikachu:Rides on ESAM alone and that by itself does not make him worth being as high as he is, 5th best with his results and potentially bad MUs he has to deal with?

:rosalina:I think is better fit up there if not potentially best character even if Dabuz is the main top player using her and having a similar drop off like :4pikachu: is.

edit: :4cloud: is top 5, I'd bump him up on my list.

Last edited:

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
So you're saying Ranai almost beating ZeRo and placing amazingly well at G3 as Villager is some sort of fluke? Or that if Ranai switched mains he would be a god tier player? If anything, Villager will move up after Ranai comes to America again.
No, I'm saying that Ranai is an insanely good player carrying a flawed character. That doesn't make it a "fluke", that just means Ranai is amazing. That being said, Ranai has turned his focus to SFV afaik, and his tourney performances have become lackluster as a result. This wouldn't too much of a problem for perceptions of the character, except most Villager mains don't do all that well, with Kept being the most successful at this point.

Hence, his placement could lower unless Ranai returns in top form for a major.

and Palutena, while she has 2 amazing players behind her (TLTC and IceNinja), they've never really gone to big tournaments, which isn't enough to make her rise much. There's a region with the top player (I think 2nd now) being a Ganondorf, but that doesn't mean he'll move up.
Canada and SoCal (and Florida) are demonstrably better regions than Minnesota.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
:4corrin: and :4bayonetta: get the biggest boost, going from literally unplayable to, well, playable.

(This is very tongue in cheek, in case it wasn't obvious.)

I'm inclined to agree with the idea that so much has changed since the initial creation of the tier list (2 characters, 3 patches) that even using it as a reference is suspect.

Hero_2_All

Smash Apprentice

ya there is the pk thunder stall mix up, and if corrin doesn't notice that then she better be ready to tech.

Greward

Smash Lord
Mega Man is kinda a poor man's Sheik.

He basically excels in neutral game (top5 neutral game for sure) and edgeguard game (also very strong) but has a subpar damage output and unsafe killing options. His recovery is also average at best.
His combination of being slightly heavyweight + fast faller also makes him very susceptible to combos, pretty much like Falcon.

However, compared to Sheik, he's not light, which is nice, and also has actual early kill options (although unsafe). As time goes on Mega is starting to have more setups for damage and kill options (the z drop footstool reset that kamemushi is using is a potential infinite, and I think we'll see him doing the infinite soon) so that's a plus.
The land footstool can be comboed from a hit of leaf shield as well, but that's pretty hard.

And there's still stuff for Kamemushi to improve on, like super glide toss forward which is a super hard to do although very good option. Also not messing the footstool combo since he actually messes it up sometimes (which is to be expected because it's hard).

Mega Man has a future in competitive game imo, but he's kinda hard to play so I don't think we'll see anyone picking him up when he validates himself as a top tier character. The character is still evolving at this point and that says a lot about his potential.

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
my impressions

Hey you (unsurprisingly) forgot someone.

:4link:
Of course, you shouldn't forget that the character's sudden result spike has you curious. The character's been showcased in many majors from late 2015 to now and he's been doing decently well. A lot of tournaments have him in top 8, 16 or 32 recently, and you shouldn't deny that his position is potentially between 30th and 32nd. He's no 42nd place in the game. Wouldn't you think? His new results say middle tier, but people say low tier.

Shady Shaymin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-3217-2048
So many mid tiers are supposedly going to go up because of sheik nerfs, and it is true that a lot of characters who were previously slept on are seeing notably better results as of recent.

The question is, if a lot of characters are set to place higher on the tier list, how high can they actually go? If everyone moves up, does anyone move up?

Aside from :4mewtwo:, who's very likely high tier at least, I don't know if all these mid tiers are actually going to move up much, even if they are more viable than they were.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
So many mid tiers are supposedly going to go up because of sheik nerfs, and it is true that a lot of characters who were previously slept on are seeing notably better results as of recent.

The question is, if a lot of characters are set to place higher on the tier list, how high can they actually go? If everyone moves up, does anyone move up?

Aside from :4mewtwo:, who's very likely high tier at least, I don't know if all these mid tiers are actually going to move up much, even if they are more viable than they were.
Mega Man has very notably gone from mid tier to high-mid tier in terms of results after the Sheik nerfs. Most of the other ones haven't really changed in terms of rankings, even if they've done better, but MM was disproportionately hurt by Sheik's prominence.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Mega Man was generally agreed on to have an "impossible" MU against Sheik. The nerfs are extremely relevant to him.

BlazGreen

Smash Journeyman

I can definitely see :4megaman: and :4marth: being high mid or even sleeper high tiers as their results and people's perceptions of them have improved considerably.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Sorry to go back on an older subject, but it's clear that in the Darkwolf vs Alphicans match Darkwolf did not know the MU. He made fatal mistakes against Little Mac on the ground and did not capitalize on Macs flaws. Please don't take this as johning for Darkwolf, it's just my thoughts on the match

It's kinda strange that truesapphire in lvlupexpo took out one of Americas best little macs(vash) to advance in the bracket before getting out at 17th. I think the difference is that Darkwolf has a lack of MU knowledge for some characters, but you can't blame him for not expecting an amazing little Mac to make it this far in bracket. :p

Also I agree with the notion that there is no clear cut best character in the game
At the same time, it's not like Alphicans had high level Shulk practice (or any Shulk practice really), so you could say the same thing about him. I suppose you could argue this match isn't representative of the MU at all since neither player really had a deep understanding of the others character, but high level Shulk versus Mac is probably very rare (unless Sol and Tremendo Dude play often), so we should probably take what we can get.

Trunks159

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Trunks159
At the same time, it's not like Alphicans had high level Shulk practice (or any Shulk practice really), so you could say the same thing about him. I suppose you could argue this match isn't representative of the MU at all since neither player really had a deep understanding of the others character, but high level Shulk versus Mac is probably very rare (unless Sol and Tremendo Dude play often), so we should probably take what we can get.
Then you could argue that its significantly more important to know the Little Mac matchup than to know the Shulk matchup. I mean look what happened to Nairo. Also Shulk is a swordie, so common anti-swordie tactics work vs him.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
I dont think there's any best player out there now. There's a bunch of top players which are a cut above the rest but can't be meaningfully ordered, and they hold the 1st spot together. All that can be argued is whether someone belongs to this group atm. This group consists of among others Zero and Ally.
Nah, ZeRo is still clearly the best. He's only lost a tournament to two people. Everyone else has way more losses, both in terms of set count and tournament count. Plus dude came back from a hiatus and still almost reset the bracket in Grand Finals. If he keeps losing, you can say that there's no clear number one. But one tournament (because we all know we're talking about GOML) doesn't knock him off the top... much as everyone wants his reign to be over lol

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Just a question: how is the Diddy Kong vs Cloud match-up results wise? Are results in favor of someone or is it more or less even? I've just seen the ZeRo vs M2K set at GOML at the first game wasn't too pretty (tbh all the set wasn't pretty for ZeRo).
Wildly inconsistent. Between Zero getting bodied by M2K and Zinoto taking two or three sets off him in a row just about everything that could possibly happen has happened in this specific matchup already.

:059:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom