• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 4BR Tier List v1.0 - Competitive Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ha. Check MY join date and the stuff I've posted.

I've contributed... pretty much nothing.

...I...I WAS a notable voice for promoting a potential new character! .......ridley...

Um...

Hmm...

Oh dat Bayonetta the nerfs that be a thing, Guys. Yeah, 1.1.6. We're gonna talk about this for a while... :c
And yet I feel yours just might have been the wiser path in the end.

;)

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Poor, poor, Bayonetta mains. The world is just so cruel.

Why, she must be the worst character in the game now! I mean, she lacks so much. Like a projectile, and a counter, and an excellent recovery, and mobility, and range, and disjoints, and easymode edgeguarding.

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up at the very bottom of the next tier list!

Last edited:

HoSmash4

Smash Ace
Hi, no one actually cares. It's about how you act now, not how you acted in the past. Contributions to 'high-level vocabulary' are not a warrant to be an ***.

:4sheik:

Better matchup spread than Diddy and significantly stronger top level results between Mr R/Void and other Sheiks atm. She's consistent in virtually all aspects and this hasn't really changed. The thing with Diddy is that he is more liable to getting "cheesed" than Sheik by far. He's no more oppressive than other top tiers around him like Cloud/Sonic/Rosa/Fox in that sense because you CAN get him in bad situations and exploit him, whether edgeguarding or trapping him at the ledge or punishing his options in disadvantage or messing with his banana (see Mr R for really effective demonstration of this).

I also wanna throw something underrated out. Diddy has by far one of the most even matchup spreads with fellow top tiers and high tiers, of characters we would consider top 5. Sheik beats the large majority of these characters. Rosa beats the large majority of these characters. Cloud beats the large majority of these characters. Most of Diddy's matchups in this realm are approximately even, with probably around 6-7 -1 or borderline -1/even matchups. This means that it takes Diddy significantly more effort to win all these matchups consistently in bracket, which is definitely a hindrance to the character.
If you mean Diddy can be edgeguarded if you hard read his recovery option, then yeah.

My definition of cheese is dying at 69% to a max rage raptor boost or at 62% to greninja nair upsmash though.

The truth is the top echelon of characters (:4cloud::4diddy::4sheik::4sonic::4fox::4zss: have pretty even matchup spreads. Bless Sakurai. At this point we can argue who is #1 but the truth is they're all very close. Lets just work on developing counterplay for these top characters like some of us did for Bayonetta, and become true warriors.

Last edited:

Ninety

Smash Journeyman
Hey, you know any objections I might've had to running 1.1.6 at GOML?

Withdrawn.

Last edited:

bc1910

Smash Lord
NNID
bc1910
3DS FC
1478-6611-0182
If you mean Diddy can be edgeguarded if you hard read his recovery option, then yeah.

My definition of cheese is dying at 69% to a max rage raptor boost or at 62% to greninja nair upsmash though.

The truth is the top echelon of characters (:4cloud::4diddy::4sheik::4sonic::4fox::4zss: have pretty even matchup spreads. Bless Sakurai. At this point we can argue who is #1 but the truth is they're all very close. Lets just work on developing counterplay for these top characters like some of us did for Bayonetta, and become true warriors.
The fact we can even argue who's #1 is incredible.

I remember an Omni video where he tried to justify pre-patch Diddy by saying that every smash game, including PM, had "had a clear cut top best character".

We're now in a position where we don't have one.

And if nothing else, I find that super exciting.

sedrf

Smash Journeyman
Poor, poor, Bayonetta mains. The world is just so cruel.

Why, she must be the worst character in the game now! I mean, she lacks so much. Like a projectile, and a counter, and an excellent recovery, and mobility, and range, and disjoints, and easymode edgeguarding.

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up at the very bottom of the next tier list!
Your avatar suits you.

So who do we complain about now
:4cloud2: or:4diddy:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Your avatar suits you.

So who do we complain about now
:4cloud2: or:4diddy:
Whatever people don't want to fight.

I'm sorry, but they gutted Bayo, like wow.

Still, I think Cloud is number one now.

williamsga555

Smash Journeyman
If possible I'd like to hear some opinions on two widely accepted "great" characters: Mario and Fox. How high up should they be, in regards to other top tiers?

Main reason I ask is that both are widely considered super-good (which I don't disagree with), but neither seem to garner much attention. Especially Mario, who only ever seems to get brought up when someone makes the mistake of calling him a "well-rounded" fighter instead of "rushdown/speedster" or something thereabouts.

Iunno, it's just strange that most will accept them as Top 10 in a heartbeat, but very few even mention them for Top 5 candidacy. I mean, it's possible that we've got them figured out well enough to agree in a small range where they seem to fit, but with how muddy everything about ordering characters has been, I know there have to be some contrarians lurking about (either in favor or against those two).

Where do you think they are? Are they overrated/underrated?

Trunks159

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Trunks159
If possible I'd like to hear some opinions on two widely accepted "great" characters: Mario and Fox. How high up should they be, in regards to other top tiers?

Main reason I ask is that both are widely considered super-good (which I don't disagree with), but neither seem to garner much attention. Especially Mario, who only ever seems to get brought up when someone makes the mistake of calling him a "well-rounded" fighter instead of "rushdown/speedster" or something thereabouts.

Iunno, it's just strange that most will accept them as Top 10 in a heartbeat, but very few even mention them for Top 5 candidacy. I mean, it's possible that we've got them figured out well enough to agree in a small range where they seem to fit, but with how muddy everything about ordering characters has been, I know there have to be some contrarians lurking about (either in favor or against those two).

I think of them like I thought of :marth: and :falco:. Not quite in that :metaknight::snake::olimar::popo: tier but the next best thing. (I am in no way saying :metaknight: wasn't in tier of his own...)

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542

I think Fox could be top 5 with his pressure game being as strong as it is. But he's so light and vulnerable to combos that he's in a precarious situation.

Mario... I dunno. He's got a lot going for him but he lacks the generally absurd tools that the other top 5 contenders have. A lot of his moves are very good but that's just it. They're "very good" and not "exceptional," like Needles, Bouncing Fish, Sheik's FAir, Diddy's DTilt, Monkey Flip, Flip Kick, and other such moves.

Shady Shaymin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-3217-2048
Arguing about who's number one right now feels like arguing over whether rock, paper, or scissors are the best options. I honestly am starting to feel like there legitimately may not be an objectively best character in the game right now, and that's sort of insane for any of us to comprehend.

And honestly, even if there is a best character at the moment, are they actually better enough than the rest of the top 5 to actually warrant discussing? If I had to actually pick a number 1, I'd go with :4sheik: just because her theory is the best in the game and she indisputably has the best matchup spread, but even that's a tough call. She lacks the kill confirms of :4diddy:. So then is diddy number 1? His neutral is on par with:4sheik:and he has access to deadly confirms, but he sometimes envies characters like :4cloud:who don't have as many questionable matchups and who don't have to approach. So then is cloud the best character? Can a character with practically no grab game and ass recovery be number 1 solely on the basis of crazy disjoints and punish ability?

See how this top 5 or so doesn't have a clear best? Everything in this tier seems to have a weakness of some sort, and whoever ends up as the strongest will just have the meta adapt and take advantage of those weaknesses. Wow, it really is like rock paper scissors, isn't it?

paperchao

Smash Apprentice
NNID
paperchao
I think Fox could be top 5 with his pressure game being as strong as it is. But he's so light and vulnerable to combos that he's in a precarious situation.

Mario... I dunno. He's got a lot going for him but he lacks the generally absurd tools that the other top 5 contenders have. A lot of his moves are very good but that's just it. They're "very good" and not "exceptional," like Needles, Bouncing Fish, Sheik's FAir, Diddy's DTilt, Monkey Flip, Flip Kick, and other such moves.
The only thing that's really top 5 about mario is his rage abuse, it's terrifying how much his combos benefit from it

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
The good thing in this game that makes difficult to pick up a clear best character is the fact that there's no character that has options that no one else could even hope to have.
Take :foxmelee: for example. His shine is busted: it's frame 1, it can make every landing potentially safe on top of the fact that he can shine->wavedash->upsmash. And there's more but I don't to make this thread a Fox analysis.
No character in this game as of now has this kind of tool that removes universal weaknesses to such an extent that invalidates everyone else. :4sheik: had needles and the 50/50 that combined made a chracter that was insane.

Coffee™

I need it....
Random thought. "I wonder....did Nintendo/Namco have the intention from the start to make bayo stupidly good (ballot winner) just to milk sales till they dropped off, then nerf her to appease the competitive community." :ohwell:

Would be a good way to make some easy money.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

Both? I dunno. Mario strives on good fundamentals and a lot of his stuff is just kind of ordinary in a typical players hands. Fox is very similar in that he isn't super impressive on paper but give them to someone's who's a good strategist and knows things like knockback to % to character down to a science like Ally and Larry Lurr, and you have some scary characters on your hands. Neither are super great just out of the box. Sure they can do dumb things like utilt combos but these are much less effective at higher levels and what makes both Mario and Fox amazing to watch is the scope at which the characters are able to improvise. These characters reward creativity probably more than anybody else in the cast but it takes a great player to create a show stopping performance with them. So, all of that said, they're overrated because there's definitely a plateau for their pick up and play playstyles but they're also underrated because it is totally possible to pass this plateau but you have to be a genuinely smart player to get the absolute best out of them.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Random thought. "I wonder....did Nintendo/Namco have the intention from the start to make bayo stupidly good (ballot winner) just to milk sales till they dropped off, then nerf her to appease the competitive community." :ohwell:

More likely that it's a classic case of overtuned DLC at launch. Were this a deliberate pattern Mewtwo would've been better when released.

Eugene Wang

Smash Apprentice

If that was the case, then why is Roy still bottom-tier?

Ninety

Smash Journeyman

I dunno, Mario's utilt and usmash at least are definitely up there with the best of their type.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Eh. Probably just kept her power level close to her source material, but that doesn't translate so well in a fighter. Hence, she was subsequently nerfed.

Also...Ryu remains untouched.

muhahahahah

Last edited:

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Bayonetta is as she is in Bayonetta 2.

Can hardly get any long combos going without Witch Time, but it stales so fast even those combos don't usually last.
Only in Smash, everyone is a boss-rival type without (for the most part) predictable attack patterns.

The good news is combo score isn't a thing and opponents can't block bullet arts forever so being lame is viable.
Eh. Probably just kept her power level close to her source material, but that doesn't translate so well in a fighter. Hence, she was subsequently nerfed.

muhahahahah
I'd argue she's actually closer to her in-game (2 specifically) power with the above points.

Ninety

Smash Journeyman

muhahahahah
See, never really got that notion. Smash is chock-full of army-wiping protagonists, bosses and some random douchebags. Doesn't mean Robin or Ike can faceroll dudes like WFT or Pikachu.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Disclaimer here: Feel free to argue. Seriously, this is a discussion, so start arguing and discussing, but no ****-throwing. That's just nasty.

Anyway, this goes back to what Emblem Lord and Mr. Johan said about how the developers went about with Bayonetta. Some of you might remember Trifroze talking about characters and their niches. Bayonetta's main niche, the thing that makes it worthwhile to play her, is her combo style. She's got other niches like being the only character to have an aerial that combos, Fair, the ability to rise up with a launcher like in her own games or in a fighting game, like in Marvel vs. Capcom, instead of having to jump up after using a launcher that, and she's the only character with aerials that can stay out indefinitely. Those aren't as major, but that doesn't mean they're not unimportant. Removing or destroying a niche creates a loss of identity for a character. Bayonetta without her combos is not really Bayonetta and not interesting to players. She loses her style, her flair, and what makes Bayonetta, Bayonetta.

As Emblem Lord said, what do you do about overpowered tools? You "[n]erf overpowered tools". Technically, the developers should be toning them down as seen with Diddy's Uair, U-throw, and D-throw and Luigi's D-throw. Both had tools that allowed them to setup and combo, but both were at one point really over-tuned. Diddy's Uair was a frame 3, 8%, good knockback, vertical-launching move that could easily be setup from U-throw or D-throw to rack up damage and KO while Luigi's D-throw allowed him to combo and KO across a wide range of percents few characters could lay claim to. Both were re-tuned. Some might argue they were harsh, but guess what? They can still use them in similar or even in the same ways. Those tools were re-tuned. The worse is when they're straightup butchered which inevitably leads to losses in niches. Bayonetta's Witch Twist increased SDI from 1 to 2 makes it easier to get out. Probably not as bad as Brawl SDI stuff, but since it's easier to get out, Witch Twist loses reliability and when moves become unreliable, people just don't use them as much. Bayonetta not using her rising launcher means she's not using her niche anymore because she just can't. Was it over-tuned? For many, yes. Did it need a re-tune? Yeah. Did it need to be straightup nerfed? No. Afterburner Kick was another move that gave Bayonetta a niche to how she comboed that no other character had. Pre-1.1.6, it was a strong tool because she was able to pop you up at the right angle and height with the right amount of hit stun to combo you. It was her thing, but it was a bit too far as she could convert off it hard like ZSS could with D-throw. Difference is that ZSS's D-throw was re-tuned so she can't convert as hard, but can still use D-throw for setups while Afterburner Kick seems like it doesn't do "a Bayonetta combo thing". Bayonetta lost a move that was a part of her combo game. It wasn't re-tuned, but nerfed.

Basically, as far as people are trying to show what the patch did and what people are interpreting from the patch, the developers didn't do this.
People expected Bayonetta to be nerfed in ways that allowed her combos to still be prevalent. Uair doing horizontal knockback, her Smash attacks taking a heavy knockback nerf, maybe Bair and Nair being slower, anything that allowed her to keep her chains, but not convert into instant-kills in mid-level play.

Instead, she got bopped in measures that significantly gut her appeal as a combo character.

It's no wonder people are critical of the changes. It's like making Sheik's attacks slow, or removing Peach's float.
Instead, they did what Emblem Lord said they shouldn't do.
They also break the cardinal rule of nerfing imo. Nerf overpowered tools. NEVER NERF FUN FACTOR. These changes SEEM to do that. Make her less fun. I think that is very sad. However, only time will tell.
It's weird. It's really, really weird because even when Diddy was kind of panic patched and Link was panic patched, the developers tried to re-tune their over-tuned moves, fix their problematic moves, or just re-compensated them like Diddy's Down Smash being stronger or Link's Spin Attack progressively getting stronger and stronger. The only times where they straightup nerfed characters through a patch was like 1.0.4 or something towards Greninja and Rosalina & Luma. In Greninja's case, Greninja was strictly nerfed, but was later re-tuned while Rosalina & Luma were nerfed, but because they didn't severely nerf them, Rosalina & Luma ended up being more re-tuned. Both, however, never lost something: their niche. Despite their nerfs, Greninja and Rosalina & Luma always retained what made them unique; Greninja was always an ambush-style character, but before, Greninja was a bit more versatile and stronger while Rosalina & Luma were always this defensive wall. So, when you think about this, you should be expecting that the developers are... competent or something. I can't think of the word right now, but you're expecting the developers to be fair and understanding of what makes characters special and re-tune rather than destroying characters. You expected to have learned from their past mistakes.

Outside of patches, characters that were straightup nerfed happened between games. The notable trio would be Falco, Marth, and Meta Knight. I'd argue only 2 kept their niches: Marth and Meta Knight. Marth started off weirdly weak as he wasn't rewarded enough for his spacing. Marth's niche in all games was his spacing due to his tipper mechanic, but for some reason, they under-tuned him so that he wasn't getting much compared to other characters who'd space normally. The problem with Marth was that in previous games, Marth was also a combo monster. They got rid of that since it was oppressive to the cast. Well, he's still got spacing, but they went too far. It took several patches to get Marth back up to being the spacing character he is today and man, Marth is a wonder to behold and play -- it's so satisfying landing any of his tippers. Meta Knight was this speedy sword user who with his fast aerials and multi-jumps, seemed like he was supposed to be an air fighter. Brawl went overboard, gave him a two-handed sword for his size, and made him into a killing machine. Smash 4 went overboard too, but in the opposite direction wrecking his range with poor hitbox placement on some of his moves. Despite that, Meta Knight was still Meta Knight; he was and always, an air fighter, but dysfunctions prevented him from doing that reliably. For the players, dysfunctions made it frustrating to play as Meta Knight. His ladder combo was really strong, but it was something Meta Knight just did: air combat. The developers chose to keep air combat while re-tuning his Uair. He can still do his ladder combo in certain situations, but it's not as potent anymore. Still, Meta Knight kept his niche: his air game. Right now, Bayonetta's potentially in their, Greninja, Link, and probably some others' situations and these are the paths the developers should be taking. If they don't, they're heading down towards Falco's where you have an "incomplete", niche-lacking character.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
We should probably wait until the patch is actually out and seeing how much things have changed before making tier lists for this patch. Someone in the Patch Note thread strongly suggested that it was highly unlikely that Bayo's changes were the only changes given the announced size of the patch.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
I remember it working like that around the Cloud patch, when hackers just found some announcer clips for Cloud and mii costumes, then they did another maintenance + patch combo and caught us blindsided

bc1910

Smash Lord
NNID
bc1910
3DS FC
1478-6611-0182
View attachment 107361
My attempt at something of a 1.1.6 tier list. I know mid and low tiers are a mess. Thoughts?
This is just a 1.1.5 tier list with Bayo nerfs accounted for, but you've literally guessed at her position since no-one can know how the nerfs will affect her yet. You haven't offered any sort of explanation either so this is a pretty poor quality post.

We should probably wait until the patch is actually out and seeing how much things have changed before making tier lists for this patch. Someone in the Patch Note thread strongly suggested that it was highly unlikely that Bayo's changes were the only changes given the announced size of the patch.
I'm not saying you're wrong, and I expect that we'll find out tomorrow (the patch will likely arrive with the Wii U/3DS maintence in a few hours), but why would Bayonetta's changes be the only ones on the server? The size of the patch can also be explained by the changes made to Pokemon Stadium 2 and Palutena's Temple, which we already know about.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
View attachment 107361
My attempt at something of a 1.1.6 tier list. I know mid and low tiers are a mess. Thoughts?
I made a tier list too, although I'm not sure if I should post it or not.

Personal criticism:

• :4pacman: shoudn't be that low, people severly underrate his theory
  • :4kirby: shoudn't be that high
  • :4marth: is WAYYYYYYYY too high and you are rediculusly and humorisly overhyping him.:4lucina: Is also way too low, imo make them group together in mid tier.
  • :4lucas: Is also too high
  • :4pit::4darkpit: is too low.
  • Why is :4dk: and :4myfriends: so high? They should be top of mid.
  • :4yoshi:Is too low.
  • :4villager:Is too low
  • :4samus:is too low
  • :4zelda: is too high.
  • Also a few other minor criticisms too

IMO

This is just a 1.1.5 tier list with Bayo nerfs accounted for, but you've literally guessed at her position since no-one can know how the nerfs will affect her yet. You haven't offered any sort of explanation either so this is a pretty poor quality post.

I'm not saying you're wrong, and I expect that we'll find out tomorrow (the patch will likely arrive with the Wii U/3DS maintence in a few hours), but why would Bayonetta's changes be the only ones on the server? The size of the patch can also be explained by the changes made to Pokemon Stadium 2 and Palutena's Temple, which we already know about.
What changes did Palutena's Temple get? I know Pokemon Stadium's is graphics but I didn't hear about Palutena's Temple and am interested in what it is.

Last edited:

Coffee™

I need it....
More likely that it's a classic case of overtuned DLC at launch. Were this a deliberate pattern Mewtwo would've been better when released.
There's no reason it had to follow any pattern. However, for what it's worth to compare Ryu-Bayonetta were all a lot better than the DLC before them and were all considered to be very good characters by the community at large.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
There's still the 3DS changes to account for too. As for Bayo, probably just for the sake of having things in parts and Bayo's also coincidentally the first character alphabetically.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I figured the concept of "overtuned DLC" was taken as truth the minute we saw Lucas's tether grab get edited.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
So I'm hearing from some discords that ZeRo is replacing Zinoto at GOML. idk why Zinoto dropped out though.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
How convenient that ZeRo enters a tourney as soon as Bayo is nerfed

For real, though - maybe we'll actually get to see ZeRo vs. Leo. It entirely depends on Leo's capability of beating Ally and Mr. R.

D

Deleted member 269706

I'm excited. I can't tell you who the best character is, or who the second best character is or even who the top 5 best characters are. I could tell you that X is 2nd, but the next guy would list X as 6th. Our meta is exploding right now. Fox, Sonic, Mario, Mewtwo, Meta Knight, and Ryu are all showing promising results and with the right player they are a force to be reckoned with. Sheik and Diddy have shown that even with nerfs they have potential to be the best despite how many tier lists they had dropped on. Pikachu, Villager, and Ness have fallen, and ZSS is having trouble maintaining her no.2 position. People are even starting to figure out that Rosa isn't some unstoppable being, even though she has hardly been touched in the recent patches. It's funny how our previous tier lists have deluded our perspective on so many characters. I feel as though the format of the tier list is almost incompatible with the way our meta is right now with so much growth, discovery, potential, and uncertainty.

It's awesome. Everyone has gotten so good, and it's only a matter of time before someone else rises up and claims the throne. And for all we know they could do it with Fox, Cloud, Bayo, Meta Knight, Rosalina, Mario, Ryu, Diddy, Sheik, Sonic, Pikachu, Villager, Ness, Zero Suit, or someone else for that matter. It's a good time to be a Sm4sh fan. This summer is going to be sick

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
Looking at the Bracket:
Pools finals, Ray Kalm.
top 96: san, sorry bro...
Top 32: Dkwill
Top 12: Larry Lurr
top 6: Nairo

Other possibles for 12 and 6 are Istudying and Mew2king

currently dying right now...

(Note: This assumes ZeRo is LITERALLY taking Zinoto's place.)

Last edited:

Charoite

Smash Journeyman
It's awesome. Everyone has gotten so good, and it's only a matter of time before someone else rises up and claims the throne. And for all we know they could do it with Fox, Cloud, Bayo, Meta Knight, Rosalina, Mario, Ryu, Diddy, Sheik, Sonic, Pikachu, Villager, Ness, Zero Suit, or someone else for that matter. It's a good time to be a Sm4sh fan. This summer is going to be sick
I dont think any of these can compete to for the throne, is going to be one of them: :4diddy::4sheik::4cloud: it makes sense if you look at the results.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 269706

I dont think any of these can compete to for the throne, is going to be one of them: :4diddy::4sheik::4cloud: it makes sense if you look at the results.
At the moment, you're probably right. But whose to say that won't change at some point down the line? I mean no one thought much of Mewtwo until Abadango won Pound. Greninja was a meme and then iStudying tore through BEAST 6. After Diddy was nerfed over and over people were putting him far out of top 5, and suddenly he's contender for best. The community's view on tier placements for a lot of characters has been changing immensely over the past few months, which is awesome, but we have to remember that for a few months, it was this same community that was convinced Pikachu was top 4, Diddy was top 10, and Mewtwo was mid/low.

It's all bound to change. What happens when banana counterplay really starts to develop? Or when new developments are made against Cloud and his recovery? My point wasn't that in a month we might see some Villager or Pikachu reigning over everyone else, but that at some point down the line, it's not the most unlikely scenario. Results are important, but they aren't everything. For the time being, it probably will be those three; almost all evidence points towards it at the moment. With that said, I doubt it will stay that way for long, and that's what I'm excited about.

Ninety

Smash Journeyman
How convenient that ZeRo enters a tourney as soon as Bayo is nerfed

For real, though - maybe we'll actually get to see ZeRo vs. Leo. It entirely depends on Leo's capability of beating Ally and Mr. R.
ZeRo did say he'll try and MM Leo if he can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom