• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$400 POT BONUS Raging Storm El Paso 2010: Border Wars! 2/27-28/2010 El Paso,TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
quick results:

brawl:

1st - dekar
2nd - furiousduffman
3rd - aurtirito burrito

melee:

1st - axe
2nd - sliraobe god
3rd - erich

we are all hella tired. amazing tourney. full shoutouts + full results for all tournament games coming soon.

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
Looking foward to having another!!1 This was an amazing tourney!! Next time just gotta have someone else advertise!!! ARTUROOOOOOOOOOOO, also dat results thread, where is it!! Shouts later

Isacard i wasn't being cocky or meant to make fun of anyone at all, im just saying that the probability of what I said was kind of high based on previous tournament results and data... good job new mexico and el paso. Too bad the turnout was a bit low.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Isacard i wasn't being cocky or meant to make fun of anyone at all, im just saying that the probability of what I said was kind of high based on previous tournament results and data... good job new mexico and el paso. Too bad the turnout was a bit low.
Several months would say that it's pretty unlikely that we could all predict exactly how things would pan out, I'd be willing to wager that Nolan would beat you now (and should have when we hosted a tourney, but that's another story entirely).

Yes the turnout DID suck (ARTURO) but it was still a great time :)

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
How much would you be willing to wager?
I'm willing to wager 20, but I also wanna MM any other character you play just to prove you can only play MK.

and just so you know this is just me talking to your cocky side with my cocky side, you seem legit as a person and it's awesome talking to you at tourneys but on the boards the **** talk always seems to fly =P

tw1n

Smash Champion
Oh snap. I wanna watch this. Nolan is gonna tear some stuff up!

Fun tournament! It was cool to meet the Juarez players.

El Paso! Step it up! No showing and all.... sheesh

tekkie

Smash Master
i seriously think we're the only state in the southwest that doesn't only main A tier

'cept hades, that guy's a G

edit: digimon, i have a buncha replays of my matches, unless you want to DVD some scrub in 9th place i might youtube em.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
i seriously think we're the only state in the southwest that doesn't only main A tier

'cept hades, that guy's a G

edit: digimon, i have a buncha replays of my matches, unless you want to DVD some scrub in 9th place i might youtube em.
tekkie thats fine. upload away. ;)

just got home finally. mad tired and feel like crap (**** voice). imma rest. ill have the results thread up by later today.

quick shout out: arturo thanks sooo much bro for housing us all, car trips, helping with the tourney...etc. etc. you're such an awesome guy. hanging out with yha waz tooo much fun.

MOunTAinS!!!!!! :laugh:

AXE 09

Smash Master
this tourney was so awesome =D i met so many awesome people lol

shoutouts in the results thread when i get a chance ^^

tw1n

Smash Champion
The hoodie is my brothers lol. The blanket may be mine. Is it blue and white (kinda checkered/square patterned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom