• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/25/09 Gigabits and SilverMineSubs Brawl Tournament #10 An April Brawl

Life After Death

Smash Champion
so.. my queeston still stands name a reliable GOOD gw player besides xyz who has potential but he has 0 knowledge of the psycology of smash

gallax

Smash Hero
actually the pika boards are crawling with tourney experienced players. we are pretty much the only one who ever comment actually. all the guides and matchups are a collection of the best pikas who have gotten together and discussed them. we have a back room where its all discussed and then written. we even have a chat where people such as ninjalink and anther come and talk with us.

OverLade

Smash Hero
actually the pika boards are crawling with tourney experienced players. we are pretty much the only one who ever comment actually. all the guides and matchups are a collection of the best pikas who have gotten together and discussed them. we have a back room where its all discussed and then written. we even have a chat where people such as ninjalink and anther come and talk with us.
Probably true, you guys seem pretty tight. Anther is one of the few top players for a specific character to actually post on his character boards....

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Afro I want to do a $50 MM as well.

You go G&W, I go Diddy.

Only because I can't play as Snake lol.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
pika ***** snake's c4 recovery. thats a true story.

oh and stop qq'ing about gaw having bad matchups. pika gets wrecked by marth and MK and gaw AND ROB BUT YOU DONT SEE ME GOING CRAZY EVEN THOUGH I ALWAYS GET A ROB SOMEHOW IN A MATCH(stares at zom~b)!!!!!!!! zom~b is a crazy kool guy though.

i actually enjoy playing gaw as pika. its fun. so is using snake though.....
lol, I'd still love to hear logic on ROB wrecking Pika... I personally don't see it, but I wouldn't necessarily doubt it. I don't get to play many pika mains, just a pika secondary... :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I dont play GaW rofl, i'll MM with chars i use tho.
I was poking fun at XYZ for wanting to MM your Snake/MK so bad lol.

If you go to Genesis, we can play. Apex no longer an option for me sadly.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure that has anything to do with moderating, but I guess he could be a good moderator as well.
He probably moderates the specific character boards he contributes to. You know, mods can only moderate boards they're relatively active in, and thus read.

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
Like I said b4. Drop all the drama and beef. All this doesnt change the fact that my tie was too beast!

Plus:

XyZ= Hes cool as hell
Chops= Hes cool as hell
Afro= Hes cool as hell

In summary, yall all cool as hell and if you wanna settle do it on WIFI!!! LOL, nah but just play each other and stop bashing.

And randomn people stop jumping in and bashing XYZ! If your gonna comment, do so in an appropriate manner like Hrnut did.

~This service announcement has been brought to you by Spike

Shoutout to Polmex: "DAYUUUMMMM"! I love that XD

haha
spike
you are one funny guy

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
I dont think your a noob. And i don't know everyone who helped put that list together, but i'll bet that 90% of it were people that dont even attend tourneys OR people who arent even good.

I dont think your a noob i just dont think your as good as your hyping yourself. You seem to think i only beat you cuz i used snake. That i cant play any character as good as my snake if i really wanted to, ESPECIALLY mk. So w/e im not gonna talk about it, im just gonnas how you.
you know.
Im a total noob
and even though yuo guys dont know me
i USED to look up to you guys
watching from the shadows of GIGS smelly corner

stop fighting
thats not what heros do =]

-a very very quiet fan

Frames

DI
He probably moderates the specific character boards he contributes to. You know, mods can only moderate boards they're relatively active in, and thus read.
ah but he moderates atlantic south as well which is probably the point finch was trying to make since he didn't see much of him before

Top Bottom