• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/15/06 Orlando, Fl Gigabits Ssbm Tournament

livinglegend

Smash Journeyman
tourney was fun even though it was kinda small....

Exarch- that peach is just getting to be to good...

Crom+crew- it was great to see that you guys still play, and the friendlies where lots of fun...

AngryLoster- wtf ness? how do u beat it!_!...and your ylink is sick

Law-thanks for housing it was mad kool smashing at your place all night...BUT derf is right wtf is ur sis doing showering at like 7 in the am when we just got to sleep!!! (O YA I THINK I LEFT MY CELL AT YOUR PLACE =/ )

Sheer- what is this you get isaii down to 3 stocks on n64? u might be g0d then...

charles- ya hes some random noob that tries to play link...haha jk, well u did good man except you cant beat melbourne but thats ok..cuz they play this game and you just started to play for the first time ever like a week ago...

DF- quiting? lies

Everyong else including hozart (lol)- WTF DO THOSE BIRDS STOP?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Darrel: OMFG first tourney win! Its about time man, you deserved it. I think I still have 1st seed though XD. Our team is insane… You need to come to INN 3! Car combos are broken. Wtf 60% in .5 seconds.

Josh: If you quit I will get Kenny to **** you. You need to stick around and teach me to Sandbag. I suck at it.

Kenny: stay on stand by. AHNUIT!!! You were far less successful at grabbing dsmashes than Josh was.

James: I actually felt bad after our match. Sorry man.

Kevin: Didn’t have to play you. Whew. Keep working on that Falco.

Fred: Too good. Looking forward to INN 3.

Mike(Tampa): Wow you improved a lot. Keep it up!

Charles: Dang man too good. Everything I expected the Lighted Warrior to be.

RFX: Your Samus is ridiculously good; fun matches. Your ganon wasn’t too bad either.

Lobster: orz You improved amazingly. Made me worried fo sho. Good ish in crews.

Jarlax: Woo! You found the jump buttons!

Hiroshi: You should try to be aggressive from time to time in matches.

Vericz: Your Falco is still dam good. Keep it up.

Uuaa: Didn’t have to play you. Whew.

Andre and Crew: You guys seemed to know what was going on. If you played some more with a couple of us, I’m sure you all would improve really fast.

Mwarhead: Finally glad to put a face to the name. Geometry wars is too good.

Gigabits in general: thanks again for the tourney, you guys are great for hosting these so often.

I think that’s all I got. If I forgot you sorry, and I’ll update when I remember.

vericz

Smash Champion
exarch- I agree with what you said about hiroshi being more agressive. he plays too much in the back. Im pretty sure he would have been able to take off one more stock from you in crews.

BTW: who won in melbourne vs NCed 2???

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to everyone for attending my smashfest, was lots of fun, had a great time at the tourney, was awesome playing everyone that I did etc., etc.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Great tourney, hopefully I'll be much improved by the next one.

had fun. played like ***
derf: I can only dream of the day when I can play like you do on your "***" days. It was nice meeting you and thanks for kicking my *** in smash.

Tall Tampa kid(Mike I think?): Sorry man, I don't think I ever got your smashboards name or real name. Anyway, thanks for playing with me a lot this weekend and showing me a bunch of stuff. Three months you say? I hope I can play like that after 3 months.

The Law: Thanks for taking me to the tourney. I'm starting to like melee more, so we need to play more often.

Everyone else: It was good to meet you guys and hopefully you'll see me around the tourney scene from now on.

livinglegend

Smash Journeyman
hey sheer im the tall kid(Mike) form tampa...it was fun playing with u at the smash fest and having u own me in ssb..!

hopefully u get into melee its alot of fun..!

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
great tourney, grats to Fenrir on 1st place

shoutouts:
Fenrir:That fox was crazy as usual, had some good friendlies in there with ya

DF:Ya beasted on me as usual, good shiet :p always fun to hang out with ya and just talk **** :)

Vericz:Had a great set of friendlies with ya, that Falco is a freakin beast man; only way I could win is if I got lucky and got FD as Marth for chain throw :p

Derf:You were awesome as usual. That was actually the first time i've gotten any 1v1 friendlies in with ya in a long time. Keep it up with Falcon, hes freakin scary

uuaa:man, you've gotten a lot better. You destroyed my ness, good shiet.

Exarch:You're prolly my favorite person to play, I dont think i've ever had a bad match with ya besides those shiek dittos at Gainesville, lol :p

RFX:You beasted this tourney, good shiet

Vijin:Lets make sure to ask off for the next one :p

Jarlax:practice practice practice :)

Croms crew:Man, you guys are straight out scary now. stop improving, Its ok! :)

Mike:Man, you've only been playing a couple months and you're that freakin good? Keep it up yo!

Well, got more stuff to practice. My Ness still needs major work, but i'll keep improving :p See you guys at the next one

X.X

Smash Cadet
Are tehse held monthly or what? I didnt know a lan center was holding smash tournies ><

Ken2

Smash Apprentice
hey guys. Ill just do a couple of shout outs this time. Had lots of fun. I will try my best to get Josh back in Smash. Without him, I wont have a teammate! Congrats Darrel on 1st. Congrats on Teams you guys. Josh and I should have done way better than we did, but its all gravy. We'll see how the next tourney goes.

DF: Get back into Smash, or I WILL **** you, just like Thomas said. I understand you wanna persue your music career, but the smash scene needs you man.

Exarch: I hate downsmash :(. Next time, I'll make you hate upair :mad: .

Fenrir: Congrats! You can boast all you want. You deserve it, bro :) .

Derf: Next time, I will win. We WILL meet again, derf-san ;) !

Verics: Ill figure out how to fight your a$$ if its the last thing I dooooooooo! :cry:

TheLaw: Mad thanks for the housing. However, your snoring wasnt so pleasant. But it was pleasant when your sister took a shower with her hot friend. How old are they? :laugh:

Hozart: Uhhh, Go IceClimbers :confused: ?

Uuaa: Meh :ohwell: .

Hiroshi: Lol, Car Kill :laugh: . Don't sweat the loss man. Try to mind game a little more and break out of the "camping tent", and youll do better. Its not the last tourney, after all.

Gigabits: Thanks for another great tourney setup. The more we hold, the smoother everything will go. You should enter next time :).

Lazy Moon: YOUR PIZZA ROCKS MY SOCKS :p . AND YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE HOT!!!!!

Captain Kenny: Congrats on getting 0th in singles. Thats even better than 1st! You are too good man. Everyone knows DF is quitting cuz he cant step it to ya. Go CK :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
Kenny it was either my snoring and the nice comfy bed or downstairs on the floor with the birds, they are 15, yep that's right you feel wierd.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I must say that Law is the heaviest sleeper i've met in my life, me and RFX were like punching him in the head at Exarch's house to wake em up and he didn't even budge, lol ;p

Captain Kenny

Smash Cadet
hey you guys. Im new and want to know when this tourney is. Im really good against comps and think I can stand a chance against high level players, like that Isai guy I heard about.

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
Captain Kenny said:
hey you guys. Im new and want to know when this tourney is. Im really good against comps and think I can stand a chance against high level players, like that Isai guy I heard about.
****, I'm garbage against a level 9 computers. Where do you live Capt.?

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Yeah I heard there was a guy who was really good. People said he was like the second ken. But then he died or something. But there is this noob guy Capt Ken. I bet he is like Isai2 cause obviously he plays CF. I bet he even plays pick CF what a ***.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
dude no... my post was so witty with isia2 and the fact that your name is not cpt. kenny. Dude just no. I deserve more witisism then that.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
HA HAHA you had to revise your meaning of 4 stock because you realized you couldnt do it in smash. HA!

Mav

Furries For The Win
Im too lazy to look through the whole page. Can someone let me know the full results of this tournament so I can add it to the statistics list. Thanks in advance.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
haa!

I found it! this was the first gigz thread ever!!

Epic thread! sorry for bringing it back but its a must for reminiscence purposes, hope you dont mind mods

and fenrir good **** on 1st lol

Top Bottom