• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/15/06 Orlando, Fl Gigabits Ssbm Tournament

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
CozaMonkey said:
Actually... this thing might be a possibility for me. At first I thought there was no way, but seeing as there's Halo as well as Smash going on at this thing, that opens up the possibilities of friends who might give me a ride. I'll have to talk to some of my friends about it, and call up the place to get any questions answered. But seeing as this is over spring break, it is a maybe.

woot a S. FL representative, be awesome if ya could come :lick:

vericz

Smash Champion
Our crew will have our own little smashfest going on like last time. . .STDFTW!!1! It really helps out. Anyway, I have work off so I'll be going if uua and hiroshi decide they are going.
:freak: :smash: :bigrocket

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
Lol Co and me. Good luck on not losing to a falco there is going to be like 30 of them. Don't worry I have confidence that you would beat 29 of them.

Coza Monkey you should try and bring QDVS and/or RockCrock or maybe S.V.C. and what kind of Halo? Is it the one for noobs (Halo2), or the good one, because if there is a tournament for Halo 1 then everyone there just needs to give me their money.

uuaa

Smash Rookie
Bleh. . .coandme will beat 29/30 falcos but wont beat MY 1/30 falco. :laugh:

Good luck guys
by the way this is vericz not uuaa. I'm on his comp

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
TheLaw said:
Coza Monkey you should try and bring QDVS and/or RockCrock or maybe S.V.C. and what kind of Halo? Is it the one for noobs (Halo2), or the good one, because if there is a tournament for Halo 1 then everyone there just needs to give me their money.
Yo Kevin, if it's Halo 1, I'll MM you for a $2, slayer pro settings. I need your money to buy myself a drink at the tourney cuz I get thirsty after talking smack.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Well I enjoy beating falco because if he gay. Thats about all the reasoning I need. Anyway I am trying to decide if I am going to this. I thought bobby and wes were going to come and now I dont know. If they were going to come then i would be all for it. Mainly because I wouldnt have to make the trip by myself. I dont mind the drive with music and all but eh. Maybe i will be there.

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
You're just mad because I'm good at halo AND smash and you're only good at......nothing comes to mind, I'll get back to you when I think of something.

pwned.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
You forgot because I was banging you mom so hard that you lost your mind when you ended up with a milato brother!!!

Ken2

Smash Apprentice
Ok, time to break it down for all you noob smashers from CF. Ken is coming to this and there will be no mercy, let me assure you.

Team Flinstones (Dark Falchion and I) will be taking this place by storm, so be ready. Actually ready or not, we will still win!

I am also making a promise now, that if Dark Falchion doesnt take first, I will.

And if we are having crews, Name Cancelled (we should change it to H-Unit, what do you guys think?) will also be winning this with ease. Just to make sure I know who is in our crew...

Dark Falchion
Ken2
The Law
Derf
Hozart
Exarch (Position Pending ^_^)
Fenrir
Nafix? (is he Central Florida?)

Im not gonna SandBag this time "cough" last time I played Thomas "cough", so prepare yourself for a 4 stock everyone...err...i mean...ehhhh...a 1-2 stock, LoL.

Btw: If you guys want, I could make a banner for each of us (7 people?) That would be sweet!

Btw2: Vitamins do expire, Derf. However, I don't think you'll be around to notice if your pills have expired, because I think it takes a loooooooong time.

Btw3: Go Team Flinstones!!!

derf

Smash Ace
<3 kenny. you coming into town friday night? you bringing brandon? if youre coming and josh is asleep call me, we should get a fest together....somewhere

Ken2

Smash Apprentice
Fred: Ill be in Orlando by Fri night for sure. Ill just call you when I get into Orlando or something. Brandon isnt going :(. Hey, you guys want me to make some new banners for our crew ;) ? And is Nafix from Orlando :confused: ? And we should make the crew name H-Unit. Josh and I were the main crew members of the H-Unit, so its only fair that the best should get to pick, lolol :p . And to whoever made the name that we supposedly have right now (Name Cancelled? boooooo!), it sucks! Lol, I think it was you Thomas :chuckle: . Right? Im just guessing.

Btw LivingLegend: I have comfirmed that the Smashfest that was going to happen at Gigabits is still unconfirmed. I am also confirming that I don't know anything about it. :laugh:

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
There was a general consensus among some of the members, including myself, Thomas, Fenrir, and TheLaw, and Thomas can probably confirm Derf and Nafix's agreement. I have attempted to contact Gigabits regarding the smashfest before the event:

Gigabit's thread

Regarding the crew name: if you'd like it changed, it might be best through PMs to Thomas or Fenrir, as they are the creators, and call a vote.

Ken2 said:
Josh and I were the main crew members of the H-Unit, so its only fair that the best should get to pick, lolol.
What does H-Unit stand for? And do not forgot that the past Gigabits tournament, it was Thomas who won? So if the best should pick the name, should it not be Thomas who picks?

Lastly, I find all this trash talking ironic, considering the fact that it'll be I who will win this tournament. Kenny, I'm afraid your promise will be broken. :p

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
What the heck? H-unit? That's the most generic name since g-spot...ain't no way that's our name. Sorry, but no. I forbid it. Honestly, I do.

And you are one of the best in our crew??? uh-huh...I tend to remember a 3-stock a while back....now sure, you've gotten better, but yeah, so have I.

Geez, even I don't talk this much crap...

Ken2

Smash Apprentice
Lol, Fenrir. I was just messin around. I would have thought that my own crew would have taken it the right way but I guess not. Just tryin to have a little fun on here. I never post anything arrogant and I would like to think that you would know Im not cocky. Yes, I dont know how good you are, so we'll have to see who is better. When playing Josh in Orlando, he said I was as good as you, maybe a little less and I can accept that. I wasnt trying to start any civil disputes among our group. I just thought that pulling a Josh might be kinda funny, but I guess not. Ok, about the name. It was just a suggestion. But honestly, cant we change it to something else? Im just asking, not demanding. If the overall group agrees to keep the name than Im fine with that. Sorry for coming off the wrong way to you guys... you know your my peeps ^_^.

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
Lol. Co and Me I just threw up!

Ken2 you didn't come off the wrong way you and I both know I'm your superior. I completely knew you were joking, because obviously I'm going to win the tourney, and MIB owns the flinstones, and the stupid double ******s..I mean double foxes, and as for Fenrir I own him....except his falcon punch...it's too much! Man I love trashtalking it's soooo much fun. The Law will destroy at this tourney...with ease.

Name-Canceled and H-unit are equally ******** unless the H stands for something cool, but I can't really think of anything cool that starts with an H...Homo? A crew is a crew so I don't really care for the name so call it whatever you want.

As for a smashfest, there's a good chance that I can have it at my place, I live closest to gigabits besides Ihatethecape and DF, but DF can't have one at his place..so that leaves two options, but capehater hasn't said anything so most likely my place on friday, this only stands if gigabits isn't pulling an all nighter, I'll post later to confirm.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1260994
Theres where it was mentioned a while ago. Nothing else has been said of it though. Some of us just have a good memory and are optimistic.

Umm lets see..

Lol at my name being used whereas everyone is being smashboardz-ized... not that i have a problem with it... actually its kinda nice- i understand why wes likes it now.

Kenny- you just dome gnome mang. NCing is a ridiculously broken tactic. I'll show you at the tourney. Gino is gainesville. Mike(g) is also on the crew- we have 9 people. And yes i got NCed was approved by most people on this crew. including those james mentioned as well as fred and mike(g) and cetera.

I also side with Darrel: H-unit is an unacceptable crew name.

Um yeah... so... im gonna win? (BURN OMGWTFBBQSOB_^^!!!!_+)
thats a concatinator biatch

And some forwarning: Beware things which cannot be toasted.

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
Derf I don't know I'm saying that if everyone finds out that we aren't having one then my house will be the place to go.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I dont know if I am going. I mean sunday is easter week end. Plus school is getting close to an end. I mean its like 3 weeks left. I know I want some of my classes to start looking up again. I guess the problem with trash talk is that 1 you never know if someone is serious and 2 if you typically dont talk trash and then you do people will think you are serious. Also talking crap in general, even if just joking, makes people want to beat you more and then bring it up. I just dont see the point in trash talking really. PS everyone should come to Laser for the Children!!!

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
No. If you don't trash talk, and then you all of a sudden do then people will probably think you are joking, and anyways the point of trashtalking is to get competition and its fun, the people that don't know if you are joking or not are the ones that don't have a sense of humor, and even if they aren't joking...who the hell cares! So what he's talking trash, let the guy talk all he wants. More pride=nice,big ego to destroy and humble!

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Well obviously not everyone thought he was joking... which means you are wrong. Anyway Wes and bobby are not comming with me and therefor IDK if i want to make the drive. I have done it 2 or 3 times and with one someone its really boring. Even with music blaring. If I could go 120 and just white nuckle it for the excitement then I would lol but that whole speeding thing is a problem. I am going to talk to charlie about going. He is in my fraternity. plays Wow tough lol. He isnt great but for someone who doesnt read the boards he plays pretty well.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I would be willing to agree with that... post count+1. I am still unsure about going to this. If someone comes with me then I will go but other than that IDK.

Ken2

Smash Apprentice
Co and Me: I guess I see your point, but imma have to side with TheLaw on this one. I think if you wanna trash talk, then do it, as long as it is in an appropriate manner. I didnt mean to get Darrel mad. Whenever I talk to Josh he CONSTANTLY trash talks to me. I guess its kinda rubbing off. Its all in good fun, though. Im just trying to have fun with everyone. Its hard to be quiet when Im all the way down here in Fort Lauderdale.

Thomas: I guess Name Cancelled isnt THAT bad. Ill tolerate it, :ohwell: . Mike G is on the crew? Is he Samus? I always think he is Samus, lol.

o::::))==IDEA==>

Maybe we should split the crew into two sub crews (Me and Josh's Idea). Its impractical to have a crew consisting of 9 people when only 4-5 people can enter a crew battle. I think it would be cool if we had...

Marth-Dark Falchion
Fox-Captain Kenny (Me lol. and no Im not implying that I am the captain of the crew. I might make it my new name)
Falco-TheLaw
Ice Climbers-Hozart
Thomas or Derf

Fox-Fenrir
Fox-Nafix
Samus?-Mike G
Thomas or Derf

I think it should be somewhat like this because...

Josh is one of my best friends, so we should be in the same crew.
James and Kevin shoudnt be split up obviously, they are best buds too.
Thomas would prolly be better on my subcrew just cuz I think Marth and Peach go good together in the same crew. And because Derf unfortanely cant always make it to the tourneys.

I think this would be a good idea. Let me know what you guys think, and tweak it where you see fit. No Im not trying to boast or anything like that. But somehow, Im sure even this idea is going to turn into some sort of a civil dispute, but whatever.

BTW: can I make a banner for our crew? Will it be a 9 man banner? or two different banners? I really wanna do one for us. Pleeeeaaaassseeee?????!!!!!! :cry:

Darkfalchion0813

BRoomer
BRoomer
lmao, kenny, u cant pull a me, im too good :laugh: . lol. but yea, me n kenny are taking teams, even MIB who r talking trash......although we pwned MIB with team flintstone lmao! man im the best! IM taking any and all money matches, so that means challenge me people!!!! see if u can take this cocky DF down!!! But yea, im gonna win, im the best ever, and I have the biggest C0CK! So i automatically win. :p

IM THE BEST!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA :chuckle:

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Personally I dont see the point in a massive crew. Really like how many people of the crew really play each other on a consistant basis. I guess thats just my idea of a crew.

Ken2

Smash Apprentice
Oooh look at that, Josh is Trash talking...

Cue 'Fenrir getting mad' :laugh:

But yeah Josh, maybe we'll just use team Flinstones for the Gigabits tourney. I dont think we'll need to use our real team. I mean, come on. We beat the MIB and even Wes's team with the Flinstones, lol. No one stands a chance.

Im making a really cool banner for our crew, but I need to know if it will be all 9 of us.

Edit: true coandme. A crew should be people who can play each other often. Lol, Im thinking of moving back to Orlando...

derf

Smash Ace
lmao josh...who you gonna money match? everyone going is in our crew

what the hell im game. 2/3 $5 random levels luigi v marth you play blindfolded?

edit: mike, i like being in a crew. it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Top Bottom