• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/10 LONG ISLAND PRESENTS: F*** YEAH SEAKING! (Centereach, NY) POOLS!!

Iamthemovie

Smash Journeyman
Anyone from SUNYSB going? Mind if i can get a ride as well? If not, can someone pick me up from the train station?
I'll bring a hacked wii along with a B+ 7.0.2 SD card.

Allied

Smash Master
YOOO, do street fighter 3rd strike at this

:D i'm right now a maybe on coming

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
GL to mah LI buddies (aka 99% of this tourney)

Guys asking for rides, u can just take LIRR, and you're pretty close to the venue / just have somebody pick you up ._.

Private_O_Malley

Smash Cadet
Ask Private O'Malley or Will if they'll be able to get you from the school.
Not available to drive that day. Amusing too cause I'll be busy judging a regional that day, which happens to be right down the road from Tiki Action Park.

MTD

Smash Apprentice
Yo PD, I don't own a wii, but I do have a gamecube/melee as well as a t.v., if i bring both do I still get the 4 dollars off since its not a wii?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Smashers are wack and wont get a good amount of players to go on the karts like how me and Malcolm wanted to last time... lol

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Ill probably do go-karts as long as its not interfering with the tournament.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Yo PD, I don't own a wii, but I do have a gamecube/melee as well as a t.v., if i bring both do I still get the 4 dollars off since its not a wii?
So long as we can use your TV through Brawl as well and someone has a Wii to put on it, yeah I could probably do that.

D1

Banned via Administration
Melee and Brawl here? If I go I'll be showing up late. I def wanna make it though ^_^.

Codi

Smash Ace
I'm coming with at least 4 others I'm hoping, so that's 5 already. Hopefully there's enough melee setups. :X
ok good ill have 2 other people with me will is probably entering i no smashjin is coming and if tipman comes thats another persom

so thats 10 so far if tip comes im playing melee tonight with a few other friends maybe i can convince them to come out

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
expect some high ranked MD/VAers, or not, We're still not sure.

btw, I would love to destroy you guys in go karting

Top Bottom