• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

32 Man Double Elimination Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
I got a message from my opponent yesterday but he hasn't said anything about times and such. I hope he replies soon...(ok not really XD)

mallycoop123

Smash Rookie
Chill dude, we'll try to get it done tonight. I do other things ya know
how are we supposed to get it done if u still didnt add me mine say luur awaiting responce or something like that ? the least u can do is add me so we could see each other online

Riku00

Smash Ace
Tomorrow is the deadline

And AndyMK22 responded to me kingdom-triforce. If you do not get your match done, you will both be sent to the loser's brackets. I already have some of the matches written for them too. it'll be posted Early Saturday morning

Riku00

Smash Ace
I VM'd my opponent again. It says he hasn't been on since Tuesday, so I guess I'll wait and see.
Ok well if you can't do your match by tomorrow i'm going to let you advance because he hasn't been on in so long.

That goes for everyone,
If your opponent has been inactive for 2 or more days and you notify me, you will advance through the winners bracket.

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
k ive tried numerous times to arrange a date to fight with sex tornado and he is usually busy or something. ill try again now and see what happens.

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
Well, I've tried contacting my opponent for two days now...got nothing still.

I'll wait for a couple more hours but I'm just gona give the stats rite now...

Mr.T 07

Smash Journeyman
hello everyone. Riku has gotten himself grounded so this tournament will be postponed for the time being. if you have any questions pm or vm me.

Riku00

Smash Ace
Thanks Mr.T but i'll take it from here.
Becuz i am such a beast i have been able to clean every square inch of my dad's property and have gotten myself ungrounded. YAY!!! So the tournament continues as usual. Brackets for round2 will be posted at midnight.

Riku00

Smash Ace
Well that's what happens when you try to do your match the very last minute. You say the one time he's not on. What about all those other times?

Luur3

Smash Journeyman
I've said before, I've been pretty busy. I'm getting ready for SATs down here. Go ahead and advance Mally, but I intend on doing my match with him, regardless of the outcome.

Riku00

Smash Ace
I've said before, I've been pretty busy. I'm getting ready for SATs down here. Go ahead and advance Mally, but I intend on doing my match with him, regardless of the outcome.
i can't advance him. i would be breaking my own rules. the best thing to do is wait and see if he gets online.

Riku00

Smash Ace
Why did i lost??
i posted 3 times that jorgelink still didn't reply to my message
You were supposed to do it on the day of the deadline like the main post says in Bolded Yellow letters right above the brackets.
just as blown as you are
You did not respond to my extremely oversized bolded red Fonted Mass Message that i sent to everyone who joined the tournament.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I won against Goku..
His Pokemon Trainer is really good.. His Charizard is beast.
Our first match .. he was Falco I was Peach...
We were both at 150 Percent..
He uses side b to recover on the stage.. and I whack him right in the face with the frying pan at the middle :D

Epic Timing.

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey sasfdas we have to do our match:] pm me when youre ready:]

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
I won against Goku..
His Pokemon Trainer is really good.. His Charizard is beast.
Our first match .. he was Falco I was Peach...
We were both at 150 Percent..
He uses side b to recover on the stage.. and I whack him right in the face with the frying pan at the middle :D

Epic Timing.
Low and Mids ftw,I need to stop spamming rock smash so much,then I will mastah all 3.
I need to face who now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom