• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

32 Man Double Elimination Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

blankvi

Smash Ace
You were supposed to do it on the day of the deadline like the main post says in Bolded Yellow letters right above the brackets.

You did not respond to my extremely oversized bolded red Fonted Mass Message that i sent to everyone who joined the tournament.
Oh, you mean how i posted yesterday right after you sent the PM? i think that qualifies as a response. of course, i didn't go to the extreme of massive font.

Ill just go through the losers just like everyone else ...

Riku00

Smash Ace
I won against Goku..
His Pokemon Trainer is really good.. His Charizard is beast.
Our first match .. he was Falco I was Peach...
We were both at 150 Percent..
He uses side b to recover on the stage.. and I whack him right in the face with the frying pan at the middle :D

Epic Timing.
Dude, noone asked for the details.
Low and Mids ftw,I need to stop spamming rock smash so much,then I will mastah all 3.
I need to face who now?
You will face someone in round 3, you'll have to be patient.
Oh, you mean how i posted yesterday right after you sent the PM? i think that qualifies as a response. of course, i didn't go to the extreme of massive font.

Ill just go through the losers just like everyone else ...
I do believe that the Private Message i sent stated to respond in a PM to me, since you can't VM me.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
You gonna tell travis noone asked for the details?

You want me out of this tournament .. soo bad don't ya little buddy :D?

Riku00

Smash Ace
ya dude. all of them were like really close. like one more hit and either of us were done for! lol fun friendlies too! :p
I won against Goku..
His Pokemon Trainer is really good.. His Charizard is beast.
Our first match .. he was Falco I was Peach...
We were both at 150 Percent..
He uses side b to recover on the stage.. and I whack him right in the face with the frying pan at the middle :D

Epic Timing.
Do you really wanna compare these two posts?

Riku00

Smash Ace
Lets.. see
First off learn how to Bold your writing.
Second off yeah... They both explain a match...

Only difference is that one has about 4 lines less than mine?

And I'm a douche that doesn't know the difference between writing and typing.:******:

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Your a funny little one :D
Cant wait to **** you in your own tournament X)
Oh, and try to post pictures.. that people can see.
Nice Sig Btw.. Its pretty sexy.

Riku00

Smash Ace
Your a funny little one :D
Cant wait to **** you in your own tournament X)
Oh, and try to post pictures.. that people can see.
Nice Sig Btw.. Its pretty sexy.
Umm... smarty pants. first off i wasn't posting a picture. i did that so i could skip having to type anything in my post. i don't understand why you would try to quote something invisible. lol!
Did you not know that http://www. is not a real image url? lol!

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Lol, JayTizzle11189
I've never heard of him.
Going to see if I can find him.

EDIT:

Last Activity: 02-20-2009 11:23 AM

Okay I'll see what I can do about that. :/

Riku00

Smash Ace
Pretty funny huh?
Excel is the one with Princess Peach on all his stuff. She's posted like, all over his room. lol

Riku00

Smash Ace
ok shadowfire you'll just have to wait until friday. if he trys to be active at the last minute or something your gonna advance. i swear my next tournament, i'm not allowing any smash n00bs. i thought this would be a good way to help them start off thier smashboards "career" but dude, it just wasn't a good idea.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
ok shadowfire you'll just have to wait until friday. if he trys to be active at the last minute or something your gonna advance. i swear my next tournament, i'm not allowing any smash n00bs. i thought this would be a good way to help them start off thier smashboards "career" but dude, it just wasn't a good idea.
If this is true then I'll probably join it, hahah.

Riku00

Smash Ace
S.Solid551's a special noob though. He's got me to nag him to get his matches done so hopefully that'll give you some relief. =P

HURRY UP SOLID GET UR ROUND 3 DONE! IDC IF THE BRACKETS AREN'T UP YET!
lol It's S.Snake dude. and he can't do his match yet because he doesn't know who it is. Jorgelink and Stafy havn't done thier matches yet

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
lol It's S.Snake dude. and he can't do his match yet because he doesn't know who it is. Jorgelink and Stafy havn't done thier matches yet
Aw crud, that's like the third time I misspelled his name. Sorry about that S.Snake, post edited. I think it's the Brawler tag "Solid" that's messing me up.

By the way, how are you doing the brackets? Is it linear and we just can't see it, or do you pair two random people for the winners / losers? Not complaining, just curious.

Riku00

Smash Ace
i'm doing it linear but i had a bit of a problem with that in round one because i had alot of no-shows

Riku00

Smash Ace
had it not been for that lag, i wouldn't have suicided all those lives.

And it was pretty funny seeing you try to throw me under the stage with kirby's B move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom