• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

32 Man Double Elimination Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.Snake551

Smash Rookie
Dangit I missed my chance. Was busy this week and was gonna get on today but my cousin came over near four and now just left. :( oh well.

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey mcmuffin man we have to do our tourney match for the losers bracket just pm me when youe available to fight:]

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I've been trying to get in touch with kingdom-triforce .. but it seems as though he is never able to play when I am.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Did you flip a coin for kingdom and excel's match? I think excel would have made for a more challenging finals but oh well.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I have been trying to get in touch with Kingdom-Triforce from 3:00 - 7:00 Yesterday.
And from 10:00 - 2:00 today... he is just not on Smashboards much.

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
Ehehehe....

Great...in the finals when I'm technically grounded from the Wii...

Give me until Friday, hopefully I can get it back by then. Srry for the hold up. :(

Riku00

Smash Ace
Did you flip a coin for kingdom and excel's match? I think excel would have made for a more challenging finals but oh well.
No kingdom-triforce has been posting here, and Excel has not posted in a while, therefor making it a win by more recent posts.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
No kingdom-triforce has been posting here, and Excel has not posted in a while, therefor making it a win by more recent posts.
Oh wow Vic.. thats pure bull****. Ive been posting in his visitor messages ... and here too.
Plus I've been talking to you at school about it.... THIS GUY IS GROUNDED.
Let me and Aryman just do our final match right now <.<

blankvi

Smash Ace
Oh wow Vic.. thats pure bull****. Ive been posting in his visitor messages ... and here too.
QFT

also what happend to archknight, he beat me last round and disapeared from brackets.
Just looking out for him. OTL needs more MK

Riku00

Smash Ace
Your a funny little one :D
Cant wait to **** you in your own tournament X)
Oh, and try to post pictures.. that people can see.
Nice Sig Btw.. Its pretty sexy.
This was posted on the 22nd of last month...
Sorry, no can do.
i'm not gonna break my own rules.
That would be a very bad example on my part.
And besides I told you at school that he had been posting here and you havn't...so it's your own fault.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
This was posted on the 22nd of last month...

Sorry, no can do.
i'm not gonna break my own rules.
That would be a very bad example on my part.
And besides I told you at school that he had been posting here and you havn't...so it's your own fault.
Sooo... your dq'ing me for basically "Trying" to do what I said I would do?
To make yourself look cooler?

Riku00

Smash Ace
What? Why have I been eliminated?

I've been trying to get ahold of Zack. >_>
Uggh for the same reason i had eliminated ~Zack~. I will put you back into the brackets, but you will get a Free-Bee cuz no-one else is around to play you.

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
I tried doin my match yesterday but Ary wasn't on most of the time when I checked. :ohwell: O well, I can do our "match" when I get back home later. Just hope we can get it done earlier...I dunno if I'm gona b home later at night. :(

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I tried doin my match yesterday but Ary wasn't on most of the time when I checked. :ohwell: O well, I can do our "match" when I get back home later. Just hope we can get it done earlier...I dunno if I'm gona b home later at night. :(
what time do you get home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom