• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

32 Man Double Elimination Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku00

Smash Ace
Dang that boy Zack is a beast. I had to bring out the biggest gun just to beat him. GGs Zack. Those were some good friendlies. We'll have some more soon.

Well guys i will be posting the brackets for the next round at 12:00am Saturday morning. Hopefully those who have not done thier matches can do them before then. I don't think i will be able to submit the results to Barge...There have just been way to many no-shows. Then again, mabe i will. The people who have done their matches have worked hard to get where they are. I see no reason not to let the top players shine.

Your Host,
Riku00

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
Trupr still hasn't replied or said anything about our match yet...

And the deadline's...wat...tomorrow? He'd better show up. (actually, I'm hoping he doesn't ;3)

blankvi

Smash Ace
Dang that boy Zack is a beast. I had to bring out the biggest gun just to beat him. GGs Zack. Those were some good friendlies. We'll have some more soon.

Well guys i will be posting the brackets for the next round at 12:00am Saturday morning. Hopefully those who have not done thier matches can do them before then. I don't think i will be able to submit the results to Barge...There have just been way to many no-shows. Then again, mabe i will. The people who have done their matches have worked hard to get where they are. I see no reason not to let the top players shine.

Your Host,
Riku00
Unlucky this time, i remember your New Years Tourny went great, this one not so much ...

Guess you just ended up with WAY too many no shows and some unfortunate DQs( yes, lil bitter ) :urg:

Riku00

Smash Ace
Trupr still hasn't replied or said anything about our match yet...

And the deadline's...wat...tomorrow? He'd better show up. (actually, I'm hoping he doesn't ;3)
He's not going to show up. He told me today that he got grounded for arguing with his mom so you'll have to advance.
Unlucky this time, i remember your New Years Tourny went great, this one not so much ...

Guess you just ended up with WAY too many no shows and some unfortunate DQs( yes, lil bitter ) :urg:
I know. lol. and my new years tournament was my very first one. it'd pretty ironic if you ask me. plus my new years tourny had a prize too, so maby thats why it worked out. :chuckle:

Riku00

Smash Ace
Sorry i'm late. My dad took my Wii and i just got it back.

Updating the brackets right now

blankvi

Smash Ace
Arch knight beat me 2-1

good luck with the rest of the no shows ( like half of them still left )
im finally done with this one

Riku00

Smash Ace
Why isn't anyone doing their matches!?
I mean C'mon, Don't join a freakin tournament, if your not even gonna put any effort into completing it.

kingdom-triforce

Smash Journeyman
Excel, I replied to your message to me earlier but haven't gotten anything back.

Anyways, if you ever read this, please tell me a good time (for me, preferably Thursday) cuz I might not be home until later on Friday so...

somehow, I got through this whole tourney with DQ opponents <<

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Excel, I replied to your message to me earlier but haven't gotten anything back.

Anyways, if you ever read this, please tell me a good time (for me, preferably Thursday) cuz I might not be home until later on Friday so...

somehow, I got through this whole tourney with DQ opponents <<
Lol. Too good.

Hax.

Riku00

Smash Ace
wut reminders?

Dammit, Excel better not pull the ol' BS of doing our match tomorrow when I might not be home during certain times. =_=
The ones where i pm'd everyone to let them know they were in double elimination. But thats ok because you didn't know that.(You were not in double elimination yet so you did not recieve the message)
I haven't really had to nit-pick at the winners brackets because they have usually been getting thier matches done. But if I remember correctly, which i do, i sent a PM to every single person in the tournament(more than once)During the first round.
i sent goku a visitor message but he never replied! :(
if he doesn't post here today you pass.
Just out of curiosity, who would Excel or I fight in the next round?
If ExCeL doesn't post here today you will go to round 3 fighting Aryman. Unless Mattsy and Zack do their matches(which i'm kinda hoping they don't, seeing as the finals will be un-even and unfair.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Nah, I wasn't feeling confident enough after your Luigi made that comeback, hah. I always have bad luck against Luigi. ='( Maybe next time.
I use Luigi when its less laggy (basically offline XD), but that 3 stocked scared me.
You should have put nades on the platform with some C4s.
Play around with the thingy. That's what I do at YI as Snake. XD

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
I use Luigi when its less laggy (basically offline XD), but that 3 stocked scared me.
You should have put nades on the platform with some C4s.
Play around with the thingy. That's what I do at YI as Snake. XD
Yeah, I need to practice more with that stage. I mainly just spam Ike on it once in a blue moon if I ever have to. I was a bit surprised when you counterpicked it too, because that stage is like the bottom of the barrel for me. I don't come across too many people who play on it. 0_o

But sadly yes, I need to practice on more on that stage along with many others so that doesn't happen again. 0_O;

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Yeah, I need to practice more with that stage. I mainly just spam Ike on it once in a blue moon if I ever have to. I was a bit surprised when you counterpicked it too, because that stage is like the bottom of the barrel for me. I don't come across too many people who play on it. 0_o

But sadly yes, I need to practice on more on that stage along with many others so that doesn't happen again. 0_O;
I actually planned to beat you on your cp and mine, which meant I thought I was going to lose at BF. :laugh:

I picked YI for Snake for the nades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom