• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

32 Man Double Elimination Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku00

Smash Ace
What are the rules with secondaries, can you just pick to use any of the three characters you've picked at any time? Are you allowed to use someone who you didn't pick as a secondary?
You can use any characters that you picked for the tourny at any time. If you use any character other than the ones you gave me and I find out, It's an automatic DQ.

Mr.T 07

Smash Journeyman
hey dude sign me up! i should be ungrounded by then!
Mr.T 07/ Mr.T/ 0860-2986-2428/zelda,game and watch,peach

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
IsmaR/5112-5790-2650:samus2:/:pt::dedede:

Before I post my characters, though, can I ask which characters are counted as more than one character?(like Samus/ZSS, Zelda/Sheik and PT)

Riku00

Smash Ace
IsmaR/5112-5790-2650

Before I post my characters, though, can I ask which characters are counted as more than one character?(like Samus/ZSS, Zelda/Sheik and PT)

They are all one character. if you say PT im putting PT. If you say Zelda/Sheik im putting the picture as Zelda but you can play as either becuz both of them together are still one character. To me anyone who shares a character box with another character is still that character. You can say you want to be Samus and ill put your picture as Samus, anytime you want you can still play as ZSS becuz ZSS is still Samus, they both share a character box. I hope this isn't confusing to you becuz when i go back and read it, it is to me. If you are confused just VM me and we'll discuss it there.​

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Nah, I understood it. That last thing you mentioned about Samus was what I was looking for. Thanks, I'll edit my last post to include my mains/secondaries.

Riku00

Smash Ace
Cmon guys we only need a few more people and we'll be ready. even if the roster isn't full, i will start the brackets but signups will still be open until round 2

Altai

Smash Rookie
i want to join too

name: altai (lower case letters pls^^)
my main: snake
my seconds: jigglypuff and captain falcon

code: 2277 9609 3777

SexTornado

Smash Journeyman
OMFG I THINK HE DID! On a more serious note, I hope you aren't getting up at 1am just to get the brackets out for us... We can wait.

Riku00

Smash Ace
OMFG I THINK HE DID! On a more serious note, I hope you aren't getting up at 1am just to get the brackets out for us... We can wait.
More like staying up till 1:00am. i probably won't go to bed till 6-7 in the mornin,lol. thas just how i role on the weekends. i gots no school on Friday

Riku00

Smash Ace
Only 4 more people and it can have a premature start. Unless its already Friday.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom