• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/6 + 3/7 Orlando, FL SF4 + Smash + Other Misc Tournaments

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
Anyone coming to one of these have the little triangle screwdrivers for Gamecube controllers? I need to switch some joysticks >.<

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Anyway...

Retro, if you bring Mario Kart Wii, or WHOEVER ends up bringing it, make sure you bring your Wii too.

I don't have any save data for that game on my Wii, so I wouldn't have any of the unlockable characters or cars.
ah crap, i can't rx-. my parents took my wii away (yea i know thats sounds like total bs) but i don't have it. i'm really sorry. i even had everything unlocked too. dammit!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
This tournament is going to be sickkkk!!!

I now have confirmed 6 TVs of my own, so there will be a ton of setups!!!

Noa.

Smash Master
I actually can't make it now. I have too much going on right now with school and stuff. Have fun at the tourney.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
All of you better be ready for the EXTREME SF4 TOURNAMENT BOTH DAYS HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!

Laijin

Smash Hero
I wanna go friday.
1. Who wants to team with me on friday
2. Anyone mind giving me a ride? :O I live like 6-7 miles down the street from RX's(Literally. Down the street). So if anyone is coming to this who is does not live right next to UCF, your probably gonna pass me. Which means it would'nt be so out of the way to get me on the way.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
not sure if im coming either day to this..havn't felt in the mood to drive out to orlando all week :ohwell:

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
It's looking like there will be a bunch of people on Friday and a bunch of people on saturday.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX you should definitely come, if you want to prove your skillz at SF4.
but i suck at SFIV. not to mention that besides sucking at the game itself, i still dont have my character down yet, further amplifying the suck-level.

i dunno. i just havnt been in the mood to drive to orlando, or anywhere really. Probably cause i'll most likely end up driving next week when i dont want to.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
What's next week?

All I know is.... you shouldn't let anyone force you to drive anywhere....

and also, my tournament is going to be really fun and relaxing, and there are going to be tons of fun games to play.

And you would be welcome to stay, if you wanted.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
What's next week?

All I know is.... you shouldn't let anyone force you to drive anywhere....

and also, my tournament is going to be really fun and relaxing, and there are going to be tons of fun games to play.

And you would be welcome to stay, if you wanted.
next week is final round XII in atlanta. i really want to go, but id rather catch a ride then drive my own car AGAIN up there and be the only one to drive the 16 hour trip cause no one else knows how to drive stick. Even if they did, i dont want to take my car on that long trip again

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'm going on friday for sure. Laijin I can probably pick you up so we can practice for gigs.
Sounds good.
Lets win teams.

btw guise. I'll probably also be winning SF4. :O
My Zangief is too good. Watch out.

Falcon only singles sounds friggin amazing.
You should throw in some low tier melee goodness as well

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'll probably have low tier melee, as long as there is enough people who want it.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
PUMPED PUMPED PUMPED

i am about to start rearranging my apartment again. This time around, my entire room is going to be open, wall to wall. I am moving my bed and the drumset out, so that there will be space for lots of people and TVS.

Also I have a new idea for organizing the living room, that will hopefully be even more spacious.

You guys are going to be in good hands...

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
oh man rx-, i don't think i can come anymore. tommorrows my parents annaversary and they need me to watch my little bro. not only that we got family coming over this weekend. sorry man, i won't be able to come. hopefully next time...

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Retro, whenever you post, I can hear you saying what your posting, and it makes me smile.

I love you dude!!!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
So I really want to make a crew for the people who got into the competitive smash scene after brawl came out, something like Brawl Scrubs, who's in?

Finch? Gmoney? Loto? Fear-? Gindler?
Im down for crew if you want and my friend mickey said hes down too, but if you rather team up with other people its all good.

Top Bottom