• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Pride"

DFEAR

Smash Hero
my ride baild :\ i cannot attend this. least theres the playntrade one next week xD

-!-

Smash Lord
M!x...I've been thinking...you might want to rearrange the schedule... have it Doubles -> Crews -> Singles

that way people that are participating in all events can leave early if they get eliminated earlier in singles

just an idea
Yea it makes sense... I'll work it out ^.^

EVERYONE PLEASE SHOW UP BEFORE 12!!! I WON'T BE DELAYING IT FOR MORE THE 30 MINUTES!!! THAT'S TAKING THAT I FEEL LIKE DELAYING IT FOR A FEW OF YOU GUYS...

DFEAR

Smash Hero
o.o linguini better keep the flame of melee sparking or it will quickly die out.

-!-

Smash Lord
I seriously thought this wouldn't get too big cuz of gigs... but damm!!! this is too good!!!

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Johnny, I just remembered that I have bowling league in the morning. That usually goes until 11:00-11:30. I'll try to leave early if I can, but I'll more than likely get there during the opening ceremony. Just thought I'd tell you :)

-!-

Smash Lord
Are you sure you can handle all of us in your house? XD
I think it'll be alright... im not sure but Shhh dont tell anyone or they'll get upset XD

it'll be straight, i'm going to fill up my rents RV and take that, it can handle another 3 set-ups in side.
Thanks man I'll help alot ^.^ are u gonna be bringing any tvs/W!!s?? and any word from phill coming to this???

Thanks again Volta!!!

So is any SFL going to melee gigs now, or are they all going to this???

:colorful:
What's Melee :confused:

Johnny, I just remembered that I have bowling league in the morning. That usually goes until 11:00-11:30. I'll try to leave early if I can, but I'll more than likely get there during the opening ceremony. Just thought I'd tell you :)

Ok yea man its gonna be intense those Luigi Dittos :laugh: u gotta make it at least for the final set

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Ugh, being forced to go to sleep at such an early hour... -_-;

Well, the earlier I go to sleep, the earlier morning will come.

See you guys tomorrow! =D

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
hey mix can u keep crews last? im no sure if i can drive or not. if i can drive i gtg after singles, and it might be late. but if im gettin drivin idk wats goin on, lol

-!-

Smash Lord
Ugh, being forced to go to sleep at such an early hour... -_-;

Well, the earlier I go to sleep, the earlier morning will come.

See you guys tomorrow! =D
lol see ya o.O

hey mix can u keep crews last? im no sure if i can drive or not. if i can drive i gtg after singles, and it might be late. but if im gettin drivin idk wats goin on, lol
idk man... it makes sense to have crews first since Singles will be taking soooo long... crews will be done and finish early and if some are taken out fast in singles they can head out home... i don't think i can change it... ummm let me think about it.. but for now it stays sorry :( ill like to have crews last myself

OverLade

Smash Hero
Tampa: Come in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

Wonderbrizzle my *** rep hard!! Same goes for the rest of you!

Top Bottom