• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Pride"

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
OOOHHH SSSNNNNAAPPP!!!

My boy Freakazoid! said that he doesn't want to sit idly by while 2 top luigi's go at it....
he said he wants in.....either SheikSSBM, Polmex23, or both lol
he's got the 10 bucks.

(he doesn't have an account, so I guess I'll be like his equivalent of a boxing promoter lol)

so whatcha think? :)
He could just make an account lol....

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
OOOHHH SSSNNNNAAPPP!!!

My boy Freakazoid! said that he doesn't want to sit idly by while 2 top luigi's go at it....
he's got the 10 bucks.

(he doesn't have an account, so I guess I'll be like his equivalent of a boxing promoter lol)

Good SHxtt Mann but like i saidd beforee my MOneyyy Is oNN sheikssbbm!

and itts good that your comingg makess the attendancee biggerrr!!

-!-

Smash Lord
Hay M!X, I was a little bit confused from the first post, are you having a singles, doubles, AND crew battle? lol cuz that would be some good-****

Also I would like to RSVP myself and 3 friends (4 da crew battle) if you still got space on the attendence roster lol.....it's like 29 rite?

it would be: GrunJ, Freakazoid!, Space Ghost, and Taco.
Nice man, yea I'm planning on having for sure Teams and singles... and CREW battles too... me and my crew have been waiting too long for a crew battle!!! so this is great well be having a few cews coming in ^.^ but yea man this is great, 4 more entrants...

keep 'em coming guys!!! :laugh:

OOOHHH SSSNNNNAAPPP!!!

he's got the 10 bucks.

I got $20 bucks on Sheikssbm... and I'll be having this match as an Open ceremony for this tourney!!! for everyone to watch... its a must!!! :laugh:

uh yea MK v Kirby....is this a $5 MM??
damm, sometimes i dunno if you can't understand yourself or you can't understand others...

this is official unless you change your mind

$5 MM.... KIRBY VS MK!!!

:laugh:

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
lol naw man, this is the Taco from the county of DADE!!!
unless the other TAco uses meta knight? then maybe. :/
btw, JSSN I watched your tag team matches at last gigs, your team was one of my favorites to watch...pit/zelda FTW hahaa
THanx man . . . yea its really gay . . . dens fire + arrows = WTF ! ! ! ! but my friend wont be teaming up with me this time, since he is gona be all the way up here in tallahassee 8 hours away... but i found a DDD , we'll see how that goes....

danielkon369

Smash Apprentice
Nice man, yea I'm planning on having for sure Teams and singles... and CREW battles too... me and my crew have been waiting too long for a crew battle!!! so this is great well be having a few cews coming in ^.^ but yea man this is great, 4 more entrants...

I got $20 bucks on Sheikssbm... and I'll be having this match as an Open ceremony for this tourney!!! for everyone to watch... its a must!!! :laugh:

damm, sometimes i dunno if you can't understand yourself or you can't understand others...

$5 MM.... KIRBY VS MK!!!

ight man

-!-

Smash Lord
Hey Jssn, I finnaly got more videos from my last tourney... yea I know its been sooo long but didnt had much time to convert the videos and so on plus uploading... my computer isn't the greatest XD but i got half of the grand finals which might be the ones your most interested in and some others... and I should be uploading the rest soon... and i'm serious this time lol it'll be soon :laugh:

Anyways here's the PlayList I've done so far from my last house tourney ^. ^

M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Smash"

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman

Just taking shxttttt
$5 MM.... KIRBY VS MK!!!

ight man

GrunJ-MonkE

Smash Cadet

Yo M!X, I was just wondering how that whole "LUIGI OPENING CEREMONY" thing was going to be formatted.....lol

I was thinking: SheikSSBM vs. Freakazoid!
Freakazoid! vs. Polmex(who has yet to agree actually)
Polmex vs. SheikSSBM

or however other order you want, and sorry, but I can't do the side bet thing.....we're a pretty broke crew lol but my friend has the MM money if this does go down.....

can't wait to see who is the most beastly luigi! hahaaa

nevershootme

Smash Master
hey GrunJ, this is that dude who went to the PnT Kendall thingy weeks ago. That asian dude using mk (Which the tournament was gay itself and they don't know **** about technology). Was wondering if you still have 1 extra spot in your car (since you have 4 people total). I have recorders and can pitch in on gas money. I also play them uber characters lol...

And if the ride comes through, M!X, lets do a MM Snake ditto....

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
hey GrunJ, this is that dude who went to the PnT Kendall thingy weeks ago. That asian dude using mk (Which the tournament was gay itself and they don't know **** about technology). Was wondering if you still have 1 extra spot in your car (since you have 4 people total). I have recorders and can pitch in on gas money. I also play them uber characters lol...

hey man that's tight if u. Come man!! I'll MM ur snake with wolf?? Wat u think??

-!-

Smash Lord
oh nice, thats when i got ***** by DDD xD . . . looking forward for that match again..
lol you gotta turn the tables!!! :laugh:

Yo M!X, I was just wondering how that whole "LUIGI OPENING CEREMONY" thing was going to be formatted.....lol

I was thinking: SheikSSBM vs. Freakazoid!
Freakazoid! vs. Polmex(who has yet to agree actually)
Polmex vs. SheikSSBM

or however other order you want, and sorry, but I can't do the side bet thing.....we're a pretty broke crew lol but my friend has the MM money if this does go down.....

can't wait to see who is the most beastly luigi! hahaaa
lets do it like this...

1. Sheikssbm vs Freakazoid!
2. Winner of 1st MM vs. PolMex
3. Looser of 1st MM vs PolMex

Unless Sheikssbm wants to MM PolMex first since he challenged first but each Luigi fights each Luigi lol and let's see who beats who :laugh:

I'm betting that Sheikssbm will surely take Freakazoid!'s MMs to prove he is the best Luigi in Fl. :laugh: let's just hope Polmex will be accepting the challenges, he hasn't said anything for some reason :confused: and do'nt worry if you don't make any side betting lol as long as theres three bad *** Luigis gong at it for the Title is just too good :laugh:

I have recorders; M!X, lets do a MM Snake ditto....
Nice man, I hope the ride comes through... that would make another recording set up and hell yea I accept the MM Snake Ditto... how much do u have plan???

Careful now. MK's D-throw = 11% damage
Kirby's D-throw = 12%

Kirby's got the edge!!
LMFAO damm I did not saw the big advantage I have :laugh: not to mention if I can get those combos in I can get a head start of at least 30-some to up to 70--some... as long as my mind reading techniques play all out :chuckle:

Be afraid Danny, be Very Afraid!!! :laugh:

danielkon369

Smash Apprentice
lol you gotta turn the tables!!! :laugh:

lets do it like this...

1. Sheikssbm vs Freakazoid!
2. Winner of 1st MM vs. PolMex
3. Looser of 1st MM vs PolMex

Unless Sheikssbm wants to MM PolMex first since he challenged first but each Luigi fights each Luigi lol and let's see who beats who :laugh:

I'm betting that Sheikssbm will surely take Freakazoid!'s MMs to prove he is the best Luigi in Fl. :laugh: let's just hope Polmex will be accepting the challenges, he hasn't said anything for some reason :confused: and do'nt worry if you don't make any side betting lol as long as theres three bad *** Luigis gong at it for the Title is just too good :laugh:

Nice man, I hope the ride comes through... that would make another recording set up and hell yea I accept the MM Snake Ditto... how much do u have plan???

LMFAO damm I did not saw the big advantage I have :laugh: not to mention if I can get those combos in I can get a head start of at least 30-some to up to 70--some... as long as my mind reading techniques play all out :chuckle:

Be afraid Danny, be Very Afraid!!! :laugh:
its ok JonnY I GOT THIS!!

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
I cant wait to play volta who was talking all that **** last tournament cant wait to eliminate you QUICKKKKKKK. Los LoCos

-!-

Smash Lord
Polmex vs SheikSSBM should be last for epic intensity...no offense to Freakazoid but they are the two better players
Yea your right... then it should be something like this like this:

1. SheikSSBM vs Freakzoid!
2. Freakzoid! vs. PolMex
3. SheikSSBM vs PolMex

right???

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I dont have to post on the ****ing boards for yall to know if im "down" on a MM...

Especially if these fools really wanna talk all this smack...****, more than me, an expect me not to defend my **** yall crazy.

I laugh.

Alot of money will be swaying my way. Yall crazy.

If freak MM me itll be 5$ 2/3 cuz i most def accept the 3/5 10$MM SSBM sent me.

An yes I agree to it as long as its Luigi ditto till the end. Ill MM anyones snake also.

Im cool wit the opening Luigi format, an i agree me an ssbm should be last.

Yall must be sick in the head, but its cool, its cool.

I cant wait, going to be alot of fun. Luigi dittos are intense.

Well time to practice i guess. Oh yea, crew battles.

Its Me(Polmex), Monk, Abe and .>>!!!!!!(dunno) reppin tampa/sara region.

If yall really wanna lose in crews face us lol =) Mario, Luig, an Wario?....come on, all we need is Metaknight xD

PolMex23

Smash Champion
ehh i just read the after math of the mm...

lol 20 on 2-0? aha...ahaha....ah... xD

Wow dudes, wow. Well what ev.

I hope what Boss, Vist and BigLou taught me serve me well, i mean, they other than us are the best in the nation.

This MM aint about me no more. Just about putting the smack down on naples kids i guess.

Im excited now.

GrunJ-MonkE

Smash Cadet

Lol I remember you dude, your the guy who uses EVERYONE!!! lol j/k. 8-bit, if I recall.
I'm going to check with my friend(it's his car) and I'll let you know whats up fa sure!! the tourny is in like 2 1/2 weeks so I'll try to let you know soon...btw, what happened with the fiu crew? I woulda thought you be goin wit them, unless ur reppin' the smash room solo lol

annnnndddd @Polmex:

LOLZ..."these fools" really havn't talked smack, were a pretty chill bunch actually...and hopefully you can appreciate the fact that my friend is down to straight up LUIGI fight......and we ain't no naples kids.....we iz of DADE origin son!

nevershootme

Smash Master
Lol I remember you dude, your the guy who uses EVERYONE!!! lol j/k. 8-bit, if I recall.
I'm going to check with my friend(it's his car) and I'll let you know whats up fa sure!! the tourny is in like 2 1/2 weeks so I'll try to let you know soon...btw, what happened with the fiu crew? I woulda thought you be goin wit them, unless ur reppin' the smash room solo lol
Well the fiu crew is all on SF4 at the moment, and yes it's 8-bit. I just lie around and call myself john (which is not my name). If the rest of FIU wanted to go, i would be tagging with them, but it looks like they don't even feel like going. Unless I'll also tag with seibrik and others (if they're going). But really, you can just check my youtube page and you'll see who i use mostly

Also, Im gonna need a teams partner if i come. trust me... I'm too good in teams

PolMex23

Smash Champion
awww

Gunj stop talking that way...

I cant get angry an be mad for no reason now cuz of all that lovin talk xD

Well what ev, i respect the Dade Origin =)

Im excited though

Mix wanna MM your snake vs my weegee 5?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Game Watch Gauntlet Of Fury!!!!

Oh yea i need 10 GaW players or people just to play GaW

Ima record it all ....

its a 10$ MM

all 10 pitch in a dollar...

i pitch in 10...

If i lose one set, every gets a dollar xD

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Monk, I'm now deff going, I'm just staying at a friends house to prep for the trip to NH the next day so if you ride with me, I'm not heading back to Tampa until the morning.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
I dont have to post on the ****ing boards for yall to know if im "down" on a MM...

Especially if these fools really wanna talk all this smack...****, more than me, an expect me not to defend my **** yall crazy.

I laugh.

If freak MM me itll be 5$ 2/3 cuz i most def accept the 3/5 10$MM SSBM sent me.

An yes I agree to it as long as its Luigi ditto till the end. Ill MM anyones snake also.

Im cool wit the opening Luigi format, an i agree me an ssbm should be last.

Yall must be sick in the head, but its cool, its cool.

If yall really wanna lose in crews face us lol =) Mario, Luig, an Wario?....come on, all we need is Metaknight xD
So you want our MM to be 3/5? And yeah I will definitely only be using luigi for our MM.

Really I wanted to have our MM first, and then we can fight freak after. But let me know what you want to do, Im down for whatever.

Crews will be cool, im sure you can find a metaknight laying around somewhere in the tournament. they aren't 1 in a million.

8-bit, R@vyn, and ScaryLB59: hope you guys can make it, this thing is getting big and looks fun!

Zach: make sure to bring gordo man, we gotta get some teams in.
Also If you can, message anyone else that is local that might be able to come. That Phil kid? Ihatemybrother and his brother, heromystic and that diddykong player i forgot his name.

-!-

Smash Lord
who are all you people?

you need to come to gigs or something :ohwell:
lol We have gone to gigs... on the Dec. one... Sheikssbm got 9th in singles, me and him got 4th in teams and our other good team (DewDaDash and ******) got 3rd... you remember my crew and me from Brawl Wars II prob.

I laugh.

lol don't be so confident... instead of seeing money coming your way, it might just be leaving your pockets :laugh: I myself am confident that I can put up a fight even though I'm from a place no one really knows or cares I guess... so this is juts about showing that Naples can kick *** as much as any other place/region w/e and Crews will be good too... no experience here cuz no one will battle us :( but it's on!!! just dont get too excited about winning cuz if you don't, defeat will taste more bitter then you may think...

ehh i just read the after math of the mm...

lol 20 on 2-0? aha...ahaha....ah... xD

Wow dudes, wow. Well what ev.

I hope what Boss, Vist and BigLou taught me serve me well, i mean, they other than us are the best in the nation.

This MM aint about me no more. Just about putting the smack down on naples kids i guess.

Im excited now.
I'm confident that he'll win, i can bet $20 so that's why i said 2-0... it's gonna be fun and really good... the set is gonna be too good and we'll see who comes out the winner in the end, No Johns!!!

I'll probably be coming to this.
Glad to have you on board!

Mix wanna MM your snake vs my weegee 5?
I'm trying to pick up Kirby, I can MM you there??? but I can doo Snake too... maybe even both??? $5 of course... and we gotta do it!!!

Top Bottom