• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Pride"

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
$10 money match? Luigi vs. Luigi (or whoever you play).
2 out of 3, random 1st stage.
Oohhhhh ****... its goin down... I will do side bets with anyone on this... i got $5 on shiekssbm.
I gotta back my boy Polmex...when he isn't busy sandbagging he ferocious

yeah I'd being willing to put 5 down on Polmex
dammm hatss whatss upp mannn i gott confidentss on my dawggg mann i bett 10$ onn sheikssbm!!! id bet more butt no Oneee elsee is willing?? this matchh is going to bee intemnseee!!! sheikssbm Gotssthiss!! :D

-!-

Smash Lord
lol same here for Sheikssbm

@ everyone: The tourney will take place in my house... check the first post for the Adress :)

-!-

Smash Lord
This is how my MMs are looking:

Emo^Wolf:
??? Snake vs Wolf 3/5

Monk:
$5 Kirby vs Mario 2/3
$1 Snake ditto in Luigi's Mansion 2/3

Samus ABe:
$5 Kirby vs IC 2/3
$5 Snake vs IC 2/3 (Thinking about it)

Jssn:
$5 Kirby vs Pit 2/3 (???)

CRASHiC:
$5 Kirby vs Jiggly Puff 2/3
$5 Kirby vs DDD 2/3 (???)

ScaryLB59:
$2 Kirby vs Zelda/Sheik

Did I missed anyone??? and who is interested in a MM??? preferely against my Kirby, but I'll do Snake too...

@CRASHiC: $5... Kirby vs DDD???
@Jssn: $5... Kirby vs Pit???
@F-18: $5... Kirby vs Falco???

-!-

Smash Lord
I just mapquested it...there are like...several thousand golf courses in that area.......
I live in the middle of nowhere lol my bad i forgot to mention it XD but it'll be more confortable then the other gusy place for sure :) did you got the right directions to my place?? or did it gave u alot of adress's?

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
If I'm not broke by the time this tourney comes around, I'll be willing to do $2 money matches vs. my Ness, ZSS, or Marth, and if anyone's up for it my G&W. Also random vs. random.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
****'s getting expensive.
Sure I'll do it, as long as I have the money :laugh:
This is my last money match though. NO MORE.
Nicee mann cantt waitt

If I'm not broke by the time this tourney comes around, I'll be willing to do $2 money matches vs. my Ness, ZSS, or Marth, and if anyone's up for it my G&W. Also random vs. random.
hey V0Lta ill MM matchh all yourr charecterss how about thattt?

-!-

Smash Lord
I'm down for the money match m!x
Nice, Thanks!!! you won't be disappointed, my Kirby is pretty good ^.<

I'll take you on that, even if its $1... Kirby vs ZSS and/or Snake vs ZSS???

Wear a fake moustache and look in the mirror.........

and I agree on recording equipment
lmao

and so far theres Sheikssbm's Dazzle and I'm working on the W!! hack for unlimited replay saves ^.^ if I get it right I'll prob have a couple other W!!s with that ^.^ and RazorG has a gambridge we can use ^.^

****'s getting expensive.
Sure I'll do it, as long as I have the money :laugh:
This is my last money match though. NO MORE.
lol my MMs have priority!!! I asked first or rather was asked... u know what I mean :laugh:

danielkon369

Smash Apprentice
dang this is getting interesting!!! a lot of good matches are gon happen....and also a ZSS ditto maybe nick vs volta tha ought to be good! ^.^

-!-

Smash Lord
dang this is getting interesting!!! a lot of good matches are gon happen....and also a ZSS ditto maybe nick vs volta tha ought to be good! ^.^
Nah man no Ditto with Nick since he has some stuff with his girl... so he can't come to this cuz of that >.> but I"ll Ditto him in Gigs.. well as long as he accepts so I can pick her up again :laugh:

EDIT: Also guys again Location is in the first post for those that are wondering the adress... and we're at 29 entrants, so passing 30's soon... a couple guys signed up in that AiB thingy so heres the thread of AiB... sign up so others can see you're going and what not :)

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=4863

danielkon369

Smash Apprentice
Emo^Wolf:
??? Snake vs Wolf 3/5

Monk:
$5 Kirby vs Mario 2/3
$1 Snake ditto in Luigi's Mansion 2/3

Samus ABe:
$5 Kirby vs IC 2/3
$5 Snake vs IC 2/3 (Thinking about it)

Jssn:
$5 Kirby vs Pit 2/3 (???)

CRASHiC:
$5 Kirby vs Jiggly Puff 2/3
$5 Kirby vs DDD 2/3 (???)

ScaryLB59:
$2 Kirby vs Zelda/Sheik

Did I missed anyone??? and who is interested in a MM??? preferely against my Kirby, but I'll do Snake too...

@CRASHiC: $5... Kirby vs DDD???
@Jssn: $5... Kirby vs Pit???
@F-18: $5... Kirby vs Falco???

sure man ill MM ur Kirby

GrunJ-MonkE

Smash Cadet
Hay M!X, I was a little bit confused from the first post, are you having a singles, doubles, AND crew battle? lol cuz that would be some good-****

Also I would like to RSVP myself and 3 friends (4 da crew battle) if you still got space on the attendence roster lol.....it's like 29 rite?

it would be: GrunJ, Freakazoid!, Space Ghost, and Taco.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Hay M!X, I was a little bit confused from the first post, are you having a singles, doubles, AND crew battle? lol cuz that would be some good-****

Also I would like to RSVP myself and 3 friends (4 da crew battle) if you still got space on the attendence roster lol.....it's like 29 rite?

it would be: GrunJ, Freakazoid!, Space Ghost, and Taco.
Is that the same TAco from north FL?

GrunJ-MonkE

Smash Cadet
Is that the same TAco from north FL?
lol naw man, this is the Taco from the county of DADE!!!
unless the other TAco uses meta knight? then maybe. :/
btw, JSSN I watched your tag team matches at last gigs, your team was one of my favorites to watch...pit/zelda FTW hahaa

GrunJ-MonkE

Smash Cadet
$10 money match? Luigi vs. Luigi (or whoever you play).
2 out of 3, random 1st stage.
OOOHHH SSSNNNNAAPPP!!!

My boy Freakazoid! said that he doesn't want to sit idly by while 2 top luigi's go at it....
he said he wants in.....either SheikSSBM, Polmex23, or both lol
he's got the 10 bucks.

(he doesn't have an account, so I guess I'll be like his equivalent of a boxing promoter lol)

so whatcha think? :)

Top Bottom