• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Pride"

-!-

Smash Lord
I'll bring my wii too... i would bring my TV but it lags...
Thanks Jssn! and bring your tv too if you want, I think i can find some Component cables from someone for sure ^.^

Hey M!X u can count on my Wii too!
Thanks F-18, hey can I count on your TV too???

mix have we played before??
Yea we have, back in Venice at Brawl Wars II ... I fought you in the loosers bracket... I remember cuz I wonder why your name was Samus ABe and u played Wario lol hope you can come :)

Polmex is going to Melee gigs...also if he was coming I wouldn't have needed to call around asking for a ride....

I really wish Polmex could come but yeah...
Damm, I was suposed to post this thread half a month ago but kept being lazy... back then there where no tourneys on this date... but yea your team is sick, hopefully we can get a set in the future :)

and this time we gotta get those friendlies for real hehehe

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
ill keep ZAch in mind, no offense to Zach but i want someone with tournament xperience .. knows matchups and ****... zach is god but he's only been to one tournament.

-!-

Smash Lord
ill keep ZAch in mind, no offense to Zach but i want someone with tournament xperience .. knows matchups and ****... zach is god but he's only been to one tournament.
yea i know what u mean lol hes only been to like 4 or so i think... plus he has a friend that might just come so im assuming hell team with him if it happens... i still havent even asked him to come but i know he will, hes always up for tourneys...

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
JSSN...Freddy may need a teammate...he's not exactly good...but he can pull his weight...(He mains Kirby and judging on how you function in teams Kirby + Pit's Arrows = Camp fest 09)

I would offer myself to team but I'm teaming with KoH...

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't originally going to enter teams, but what the hell. If anyone doesn't mind chiling out in the losers bracket, then that's all I ask for in a team mate. I'm decent, but by no means good. Monk kicks my *** on a regular basis.

-!-

Smash Lord
hey guys, who ever has any recording thing for the matches... bring it!!! Sheikssbm has a dazzle which hell be bringing... I'll use my w!! for the matches (working on the hack)... so that's two recording setups right there :)

who hates Tripping btw???

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
leave the game the same.. no hacks T_T . . . . i hate tripping but i also hate metaknight . . . . if he trips I PUNISH!!!!

-!-

Smash Lord
leave the game the same.. no hacks T_T . . . . i hate tripping but i also hate metaknight . . . . if he trips I PUNISH!!!!
Agreed....

yea I agree too so that's what I thought you guys would say... I'm just gonna hack the thing so I can save all the replays I can without worrying about the 3 minute limit brawl offers... so i gotta take out that melee air dodge thing and no tripping code when I actually start the process...

the thing I found comes with melee air dodge, no tripping, and unlimited replay saves so yea gotta modify it :)

-!-

Smash Lord
Hey Jssn, I dunno if Emo^Wolf is or isn't gonna team with Falco but if he is there's always my other brother Vtek... his DDD has gotten way better and he does extremely well in one on one... my Kirby and his DDD goes equal and he's good at getting F-smashes (So annoying lol) so imo hes prob the best to team up with apart from Emo^Wolf and deff. a better pick over Zach... just telling ya, if ur interested I'll make sure he enters double :)

ohh btw Zach was wondering if you could bring his controller when u come back... he said he left it in your van, that one time u took him home :laugh:

-!-

Smash Lord
Consider This

Hey guys let's make our selfs a favor and help get this thing bigger by putting the link of this thread in your signature, just like I have it on mine... at least those that post constantly here and the think about it :) it might bring a few more people in

Thanks!!!

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Yo Mix, can I get our Kirby MM switched to your Kirby vs. my Jiggs? I'd feel much more comfortable. I can't get a feel for Kirby.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Hey Jssn, I dunno if Emo^Wolf is or isn't gonna team with Falco but if he is there's always my other brother Vtek... his DDD has gotten way better and he does extremely well in one on one... my Kirby and his DDD goes equal and he's good at getting F-smashes (So annoying lol) so imo hes prob the best to team up with apart from Emo^Wolf and deff. a better pick over Zach... just telling ya, if ur interested I'll make sure he enters double :)

ohh btw Zach was wondering if you could bring his controller when u come back... he said he left it in your van, that one time u took him home :laugh:
Yea man, tell VTek ill team up with him... Emo hasnt answered me yet.... so ill take it as a he is not sure....

@Zach: i dont think ur controller is in my car... what color was it??

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
good luck to jason and any other tally going to this..ill be loling it up at final round

UpTown

Smash Apprentice
i wanna come to this, even though i havent been playing brawl and idk if zach will still team with me also is at your house cause i dont feel like being murdered by cathair

-!-

Smash Lord
Yo Mix, can I get our Kirby MM switched to your Kirby vs. my Jiggs? I'd feel much more comfortable. I can't get a feel for Kirby.
awww ok man sure well MM my Kirby vs. your Jigg hehehe will be really fun :laugh: i thinks its better for me since it'll be weird doing a ditto... though i was looking forward to it :( next time though :)

Yea man, tell VTek ill team up with him... Emo hasnt answered me yet.... so ill take it as a he is not sure....

@Zach: i dont think ur controller is in my car... what color was it??
ok, Vtek is not sure cuz hes all like "I dunn wanna waste money" and he doesn't believe in himself.. but i know hell do good with u and im sure in the end hell team with you so that's settle for sure :) and just saying, the first time i team with Vtek randomly when he had played like for a week or two of brawl we got second in teams so He'll deff. do well in teams :)

also i think Zachs controller is black... he told me he left it in the van, your parents van so maybe its still in naples???

i wanna come to this, even though i havent been playing brawl and idk if zach will still team with me also is at your house cause i dont feel like being murdered by cathair
I'm glad u wanna come man... I'm sure Zach will team with you you guys are Team ReeM after all :) teams wouldn't be too fun if team Reem isn't there

also right now the chance of being at my friends house is kinda low (gotta check the other place to see how comfortable 3 people would be) it's kinda growing and i have a good feeling about this so if it gets bigger sadly for you it'll be in my house lol sorry but if u want i can have one setup outside my porch so the only bad thing is that it'll be a little hot... i think last time walk in my room a couple times so if u stay in the living room this time it shouldn't be too bad... maybe just come inside the house each time u have to play???

I hope u can come man :) any word from Ditzy??? or anyone else u guys know???

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
good luck to jason and any other tally going to this..ill be loling it up at final round
Thanks GDX , i dont think anyone from tally will be joining me on this one... this is HOME for me.. Naples,FL... or maybe ill bring someone i duno yet...

@MIX: tell V-tek we are gona place high, no doubt . . . a DDD will tank for me.... WE got THIS.

and ill chill with u guys like 2 nights before for some friendlies and get some team practice too...

-!-

Smash Lord
@MIX: tell V-tek we are gona place high, no doubt . . . a DDD will tank for me.... WE got THIS.

and ill chill with u guys like 2 nights before for some friendlies and get some team practice too...

yea man I told him already that with u and him for sure you can place high... deff. top 3 for sure :) and yea a couple days before will be good to get things in the mood :)

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Thanks GDX , i dont think anyone from tally will be joining me on this one... this is HOME for me.. Naples,FL... or maybe ill bring someone i duno yet...

hey man sorry for not anwering but yea i wanted to team but danny is like we gotta do Reva!!!
but yea my bro D3 has gotton really good! so im sure youll do good in teams!
so seee you here mannn and bring some of that Shxt! lol jk!

danielkon369

Smash Apprentice
hey man sorry for not anwering but yea i wanted to team but danny is like we gotta do Reva!!!
but yea my bro D3 has gotton really good! so im sure youll do good in teams!
so seee you here mannn and bring some of that Shxt! lol jk!
you can go ahead n team with Jssn, i could care less if u team with me or not. singles its enough fun for me. Lets all just have fun!!!

-!-

Smash Lord
Thanks guys for the tvs ^.^

i think ill be checking this guys place tomorrow after work finally... so ill see what place well be using...

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Who's this guy you keep talking about???

is it gona be near my house? cuz ur place is 45 minutes away from everybody.... haha.

-!-

Smash Lord
Who's this guy you keep talking about???

is it gona be near my house? cuz ur place is 45 minutes away from everybody.... haha.
lol well this "guy" isnt really my friend lol he is emo^wolfs friend and he wants a tourney at his house so it prob is closer to everyone in aples... i think its like maybe 15-20 minutes away from dannys house.. if u remember where it is u can tell if its really close or not (i dont know where anything is lol)

but yea the only prob. is if its big enough to hold like 30 people or so... if it is it'll be there if its not then my lace will do.. unless no one else signs in so his place should be fine for a little over 20 people ^.^

EDIT: actually Jssn that house is like 5 minutes away from Falcos house if it helps

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'm looking for a new partner since f-18 dnt want to team
Who wants to team???? I need someone who can chain grab till the other dies or someone that can tilt?? LOL anyone

Danny???

Top Bottom