• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Pride"

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
On top of that I'm always sandbagging so if I win it should make you feel like total ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

anyway Petey...try and get Ed to drive down...and then you, Ed, KoH, and Myself can do....TAMPA CREW!!!!!!
LOL cocky much!! Huh?
Well I just wnted to verse you cuz I though it was cool how your really good with mario but cocky much LOL

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
On top of that I'm always sandbagging so if I win it should make you feel like total ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

anyway Petey...try and get Ed to drive down...and then you, Ed, KoH, and Myself can do....TAMPA CREW!!!!!!
and try to come down as tampa creww you guuys can face Reva L!x in crews the naples crew and then you can feel likee shxt lol jk but yea try to make it

danielkon369

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Jssn! and bring your tv too if you want, I think i can find some Component cables from someone for sure ^.^

Thanks F-18, hey can I count on your TV too???

Yea we have, back in Venice at Brawl Wars II ... I fought you in the loosers bracket... I remember cuz I wonder why your name was Samus ABe and u played Wario lol hope you can come :)

Damm, I was suposed to post this thread half a month ago but kept being lazy... back then there where no tourneys on this date... but yea your team is sick, hopefully we can get a set in the future :)

and this time we gotta get those friendlies for real hehehe

Yea man u can always count on my W!!

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
LOL cocky much!! Huh?
Well I just wnted to verse you cuz I though it was cool how your really good with mario but cocky much LOL
I'm not exactly cocky...I'm just a sarcastic *******

I probably see myself going and if that's the case, sure I got you and Petey. Whose KoH lol? :laugh:
KoH = King of Hearts...Guy driving Clearwater down to this...the guy that I'm teaming with for right now

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
lol hey man, you wanna MM my kirby??? $5??? I wanna see how my new character is getting so i need some serious matches :laugh: this tourney is gonna be great :)

who else would want to MM my kirby???
Yeah...If I got enough money left over(WHICH I WILL AFTER I JV4 STOCK EMOWOLF AND WIN DOUBLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSHHHHSSS) I'll MM Mario v Kirby you

-!-

Smash Lord
Yeah...If I got enough money left over(WHICH I WILL AFTER I JV4 STOCK EMOWOLF AND WIN DOUBLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSHHHHSSS) I'll MM Mario v Kirby you
lol yea sounds good, though i don't think winning doubles is gonna be that easy, there's a couple teams that are insane including the L!X so all i gotta say is... it gonna be really challenging!!!

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
LOL your funny man!! But well see ima ripp you man so don't make plans with. That money and your not wining doubles ima make sure of that! LOL

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
how about the people from teklounge? have u been able to contact any of em... so they can show? ? ? and i might bring 2 friends it depends if they r still in naples when the tournament happens...

-!-

Smash Lord
how about the people from teklounge? have u been able to contact any of em... so they can show? ? ? and i might bring 2 friends it depends if they r still in naples when the tournament happens...
well so far I've gotten Volta to come, with him in im pretty sure Gordo will too... i gotta hear from phil, ihatemybrother... Vicious Delicious is done with tourneys... well for now though... Chrono moved to orlando >.< and everyone else that i can contact through the boards that have gone to teklounge before doesnt reply to my messages :( i sended them the thread but they dont say anything... ill try again

chops cant come cuz of gigs... melee has more priority so m guessing sebrik cant come cuz of the same reason i guess...

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Los Locos

i can't wait to see everybody at the tourny and EmO^WoLf u can only take teams if u beat me nd da GaTo first.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
i can't wait to see everybody at the tourny and EmO^WoLf u can only take teams if u beat me nd da GaTo first.
dammmm imaaa send you to looser bracket so quick!!! but ttry your bestt maybe ill meet you in the finalsss!! but idk with l!x and everyone else hereeee

wolf willbe the one to take you down
Dang cant wait to see Emo^wolf ripping monk!!!!!! go EMO POWER!!!!
thatsss whatss upp!!
reva???
so this guy will definetly not takee teamsss!! lol

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Emowolf...if I'm not mistaken...aren't you the guy I filled your bucket up with fireballs so Polmex could up-b you? If so....I pray to god you still don't fall for that ****

-!-

Smash Lord
I'm working on getting two other people to come play.
Nice!!! bring as many as u can :)

im coming to this, glad everyone is so confident =)
Glad to hear your coming !

Would you MM my Kirby??? I need serious practice to get better with him :)

Emowolf...if I'm not mistaken...aren't you the guy I filled your bucket up with fireballs so Polmex could up-b you? If so....I pray to god you still don't fall for that ****
What o.O you guys faced Reva??? had to be at Gigs then... ahhh I really wanted to see you guys play in teams but I was all over the place with my partner here and there :(

I think i actually glanced at one of your matches when I was heading to one of mine.. against two DDDs :( we won though!!!

wait that time u guys might of been going against Reva... idk :confused:

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
march 28th you'll get spammed on teams =)... unless theres a good Zelda goin to this tourney that would like to team up ... =)

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
yeaa brooo that was meee but you can fill my bucket in 1 v 1 all you want cuz your partner wont be there to up+b and im not really worry about your little coinsss! lol you will be looking for coins later to enter the tourneyy though!!!!!:laugh:
so up+B all you wanttt! lol jk

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Monk! It suddenly might be hard for me to make this since I'm probably going to start driving to New Hampshire that weekend with friends for spring break. I need to see how everything plays out so I will keep you up to date with that.

If I can find a way to go though, anyone want to $2 MM with my Zelda/Sheik lol?

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
yeaa brooo that was meee but you can fill my bucket in 1 v 1 all you want cuz your partner wont be there to up+b and im not really worry about your little coinsss! lol you will be looking for coins later to enter the tourneyy though!!!!!:laugh:
so up+B all you wanttt! lol jk
Mario can still punish you one bucket at a time...Just sayin'

Monk! It suddenly might be hard for me to make this since I'm probably going to start driving to New Hampshire that weekend with friends for spring break. I need to see how everything plays out so I will keep you up to date with that.

I understand man....it's all cool if you can make it that sexy...if you can't....it will be slightly less sexy

-!-

Smash Lord
I'm gonna see if I can go.
It'll be worth the traveling :) specially if you come as a group with others from the same area

I might come for the free money. MM anybody?
I'll MM your ZSS with my kirby and Snake, will you take it??? $5 each MM best out of 5???

I'll do it! $2 or any amount as long as it's a MM I'm down with my Kirby :laugh:

-!-

Smash Lord
I'm not talking ****...I'm just joking around...if you have been taking me serious this whole time...I have nothing really to say
ohh monk i don't think I ever said this but that Wolf is my brother lol good to see you guys are getting along well :laugh:

Yo Emo^Wolf, cool it down! it's all been jk around o.O you should know that! btw, did ya tell RazorG about that one thing???

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Let's all have a good time playing fairly!

but yeah...now that Polmex is going...Those Two Guys That Play The Mario Brothers Good... will probably play the Mario Brothers good

Top Bottom