• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Pride"

-!-

Smash Lord
Mmmm...Free money...Of course I'll take it. One Kirby MM for 5 and one Snake MM for 5 sound good. Ban Norfair.
lol sounds good, I don't like Norfair so it's Set then!!! I ban Delfino... **** I'm gonna make a lot of profit out of this tourney... so many MMs :chuckle:

hey bro you play snakee?? i want to MM your snake with my wolfff man you up fo it???
yea sure $100... 5/9 what do you say bro???

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
lol sounds good, I don't like Norfair so it's Set then!!! I ban Delfino... **** I'm gonna make a lot of profit out of this tourney... so many MMs :chuckle:

yea sure $100... 5/9 what do you say bro???
i was talking about monkk but yea man ill mm your snakeeeee dawggg i gott chuuu or you want to go kirby?? lol but 100$$$$$$

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
No, I'm telling YOU to ban Norfair. Why would I ban my best level?:laugh:

Vs. Kirby I'd ban FD.
Vs. Snake I'd ban BF.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
on Luigis mansion :urg: not a big fan of that satge... but I'll do it for fun!!! :laugh:
Snake Ditto on the Mansion is one of the funnest matches in the entire game

hey bro you play snakee?? i want to MM your snake with my wolfff man you up fo it???
I guess...I dunno I'll see I wanna get all my other MMs out of the way first but just to clarify...

5$ Mix- Mario v Kirby, 1$ Snake's Mansion
5$ Emowolf- Mario v Wolf, Mario v G&W

Yeah...I'll probably have enough to do Snake v Wolf

Cause real men do that

-!-

Smash Lord

Vs. Kirby I'd ban FD.
Vs. Snake I'd ban BF.
i can't ban Norfair... and I'll ban Delfino for both sets

i hate Norfair but if i ban it then there less counter stages... next thing you know someone will want corneria banned

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
i can't ban Norfair... and I'll ban Delfino for both sets

i hate Norfair but if i ban it then there less counter stages... next thing you know someone will want corneria banned
1. I meant in our sets. XD
2. Corneria's a stupid level, but I'l accept it. Just ban the Ike glitch where he holds D3 and can just sit there because the game basically freezes.

-!-

Smash Lord
1. I meant in our sets. XD
2. Corneria's a stupid level, but I'l accept it. Just ban the Ike glitch where he holds D3 and can just sit there because the game basically freezes.
I'll bann that glitch sure, but since i wont be using Norfair then theres nothing to worry about ^.^ and i wont be using gay levels like corneria in our sets... just neutrals for me... but maybe Orpheon... maybe...

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
ohh nvm then... um maybe...
but if you want MIXX i mean M!XX lol ill MM your snake with wolf??? 100$ or how much you want??

Snake Ditto on the Mansion is one of the funnest matches in the entire game

I guess...I dunno I'll see I wanna get all my other MMs out of the way first but just to clarify...

5$ Mix- Mario v Kirby, 1$ Snake's Mansion
5$ Emowolf- Mario v Wolf, Mario v G&W

Yeah...I'll probably have enough to do Snake v Wolf

Cause real men do that
yeaa mannn im not sure about the wolf MM cuz i kinda wanted to switch the wolf mm to G&W but well see when the day comes!!
By the way im gona be doing MM too.. anything against my pit $5 or $2 . . . depends on UR pocket.
hey JSSN you want to MM PIT V WOLF 10$ or 20$

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
I'll bann that glitch sure, but since i wont be using Norfair then theres nothing to worry about ^.^ and i wont be using gay levels like corneria in our sets... just neutrals for me... but maybe Orpheon... maybe...
if your going to bannn that glitch then just bann D3 infinte in that corner thats gay too but we have to deal with it :/

-!-

Smash Lord
Norfair all day every day! I'll run out the clock for sure.
lol u really want me to switch my Bann huh o.O ill stick to Delfino... and I'll manage somehow if you'll counter me with Norfair ^.<

@wolf:

how bout $1000 Snake s. wolf??? but you gotta show me the money or else no MM!!!

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
lol u really want me to switch my Bann huh o.O ill stick to Delfino... and I'll manage somehow if you'll counter me with Norfair ^.<

@wolf:

how bout $1000 Snake s. wolf??? but you gotta show me the money or else no MM!!!
dont be a BXtchas$$$ 100$ man we gotaaa MM
im tired of seing those old videos of m!x vs Emo^wolf in youtube LOL i neeed to reedemed myselff

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
yeah and who thought we were in a recession?

if u guys are serious about blowing 100$ on a money match u are truly stupid/sick in the head

but im pretty sure u guys are kidding so w/e

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
if your going to bannn that glitch then just bann D3 infinte in that corner thats gay too but we have to deal with it :/
Umm, if D3 grabs you there, you lose a stock. If an Ike pulls off the glitch he kinda wins the match it's he's not a stock behind...That's less fair.

-!-

Smash Lord
yeah and who thought we were in a recession?

if u guys are serious about blowing 100$ on a money match u are truly stupid/sick in the head

but im pretty sure u guys are kidding so w/e
I'll raise my price from 5 if you want, or are you only confident vs. EmoWolf?
Were just Messing around lol

I'll however think about raising our MMs from $5 to $10... ummm I'll need to learn how to deal with those Smashers that like to Run the clock so it'll be good experience :laugh:

ohhh btw whose up for Banning Corneria in the tourney??? I don't mind it but if alot want it I'll do it, it just means theres less stages to use as counter pick...

-!-

Smash Lord
Umm, if D3 grabs you there, you lose a stock. If an Ike pulls off the glitch he kinda wins the match it's he's not a stock behind...That's less fair.
true, like i said I'll deff. bann that... hey are you gonna be bringing anyone with to the tourney???

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
Nice!!! bring as many as u can :)

Glad to hear your coming !

Would you MM my Kirby??? I need serious practice to get better with him :)
lol sure but i play IC not wario now....so basically if u get grabbed your character is going to be dribbled like a basketball until death =) its actually really funny to cg kirby he really looks like a ball

-!-

Smash Lord
lol sure but i play IC not wario now....so basically if u get grabbed your character is going to be dribbled like a basketball until death =) its actually really funny to cg kirby he really looks like a ball
awww that's messed up man!!! :(

I'll take it though, goo practice... maybe even a Snake vs IC MM???

Gotta go to work now to pick up Emo^Wolf o the way :(

-!-

Smash Lord
****it...I forgot it's my 2-year thing with my girlfriend...Can't go to this. ^.^,
Awww that's Cold :( Now I won't get as much profit as I thought I would :laugh: well how bout we leave the MMs for Next Gigs then??? I'll see you there Nick :lick:

MM someone?? lol jk
Hey Kirby vs Falco $5 MM??? C'mon I need major practice before going to GENESIS... if I end up going anyhow :(

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
hey man I wanted to learn those grabs from IC cuz their soil fxcking sickkk man you think you can help me out? Teach me the ways of the grab?? LOL

Top Bottom