• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: *Pound*2: Registration CLOSED. Singles pools first POST!

What side tournaments besides teams and singles should we do?

• Regional Crews+Regular Crews

Votes: 190 52.2%
  • Low Tier Singles

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • Teams Teams

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Random Char/stage tourney

Votes: 44 12.1%
  • Low tier teams

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
carnival sounds ****in hott....i get smashed out anywayz after like 8 hrs straight ....i can go and release my anger w/ darts and balloons!!! i like!!!! and of course me and chz1 will beon the prowl....LOL

cant wait for this ****....but ****. i just remembered i think im going to ITALY w/ just my brother that week....**** !!!!!! hmmmm. hot italian women and 18 to legally drink OR viedo games...hopfully this **** works out.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LOL!
it's okay, i get the opportunity to play chillin every now and then, who's better than you anyway. :] jk.
-_- dont act like i have no reason to be mean to you. what do you think youre fuxing with chu datz? get outta here

kiwiii

Smash Lord
don't be pissed because i don't lick your balls just cause you're good at a video game.
ohhh andd contrary to helen's belief, having friendlies with people doesn't imply that i want to have sex with them. =)) don't believe everything your gf says ~

kiwiii

Smash Lord
haha that's a pile of ****, you adore any kind of attention. aren't i talking to chu dat? :]
dude you're actually using the "s" key a little more, good jobbb ~ maybe you'll actually graduate #1 community college--where n stands for knowledge :)

yea im kidding with that last statement. is it possible for us to stop and talk about this in a civilized way? i didn't mean to make enemies but somehow i did an awesome job at it in less than 2 months.

gg kiwi

edit
disclaimer: i have nothing against community colleges :/

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kiwi is the man.

wo-man.

Chu, quit trying to pick fights with the little gurlz son.
I think it's quit relaxing that she's mad flirty.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
wow, mad haterade going on here

obviously I missed an episode of "As the Smash World Turns"

ChuDat

Smash Master
What the hellz r u talking about ? Do u see me talking to or playing with every single person who givez me attention ? Come on Janet -_-. I hate it. I can't say the same about you, since u already befriended all of TA (58394 people), in less than a month (not even) with ur cutesy, innocent girl personality.

on occasionz ill play/talk to them back just to be nice.

Don't know why u r getting more personal, with my education and all. And i don't know how u knew about me using "Z's" in every word/sentence since that was long before i even knew u. Stalker ? i dont know.
It waz a lame attempt though, so ill just brush it off.

Yes, I believez we canz talkz aboutz this in a more civilizedz way. I clearlyz dontz wantz an enemiez.

Zero34

Smash Lord
wow. i leave for like, two hours and i come back to ... whatever this is -.-

convo is a tad off topic, but meh

lol chu, let's all just get along

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Take ur **** on aim and stop spamming up the thread. Make up nice before *pound* i don't want ur drama

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i have a strong feeling you're really going to regret that decision, but sure. ;-)

ChuDat

Smash Master
YAYUHHZZ !!

One more thing, explain team teamz.

Iz that like crew battle teamz ? Cuz that **** would b hotttt.

Imagine like, Chu Dat + Km VS Janet + G-regulate

Me + KM **** all of Janet's stock, with G-regulate having 3 stock left. Pause game, reset. Next person up for the next crew iz Kirbstir.

Restart match with my 3 livez left + Km'z 4 lives VS G-regulate 2 lives + Kirbstir 4 livez.

Too good

Or something along those linez.

edited for realism

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Chu i don't have all the rules up yet cuz im not sure of them, but essentially it's a crew battle teams tourney. IIRC it doesn't work like that though, you play til the match is over then however many stock the one team finishes with they start with that against the next team.

So if you+km beat g-reg and kirbstir, with both having 1 stock left, u would start out with 1 stock left each vs team nasty, the next team. Or something like that. And each "teams teams" has 3 teams

ChuDat

Smash Master
edited last post for realism.

Thatz amazing raft builder. 6 person, teamz crew ? Too good. Maybe we should test this out somewhere before doing it at pound 2. U know, work out the bugz and such. Itz not complicated though obviously.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Teams teams sounds hot actually. I think TA will have one beastly teams team in store for everybody

ChuDat

Smash Master
Kirbulate + Team Nasty + Topegay all in one team wtfux ? Thatz too broken..

Bring it ~

Mew2King + ChuDatz
Azen + Chillindude829
Kaiser + Chinesahh

Or some kind of variation of the sortz

kirbstir

Smash Lord
that would be an epic battle

one in which dsmashes win the day

Edit - chu no gay low tiers ><

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
edited last post for realism.

Thatz amazing raft builder. 6 person, teamz crew ? Too good. Maybe we should test this out somewhere before doing it at pound 2. U know, work out the bugz and such. Itz not complicated though obviously.
cataclysm is doing them as well, which is in march. the kinks will work out there imo

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
chu chu =) money matches =) LOL peach vs pika :embarrass revengee =D
marth vs climbers fox vs climbers sheik vs climbers all 5$ anything goes -_- even wobbling LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom