• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: *Pound*2: Registration CLOSED. Singles pools first POST!

What side tournaments besides teams and singles should we do?

• Regional Crews+Regular Crews

Votes: 190 52.2%
  • Low Tier Singles

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • Teams Teams

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Random Char/stage tourney

Votes: 44 12.1%
  • Low tier teams

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banksya

Smash Ace
ok I'll see if maybe anyone from maine would be interested in driving to this, if so we would definitely definitely need housing. 10 hour drive plz.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
**** dat my slips are mine

HELLLLL YEAHHHH pound 2.

oh and btw, i can house about 1 to 2 people. as long as you are cool. (no m2ks allowed)

ChuDat

Smash Master
omfg hova, ur immaculant. House me plz.

ps what characterz u play

Along with the slipz, why doesn't each member sign their slip to the person they lost to ? That would b awesome =D !

I can't wait to get signaturez from kaiser, Chinesahh, Aho, G-reg, Raftbuilder, Kirbstir, DOLL ! =D, KM (fo sheezy), Fonz, Meep, Tope (i really want hiz slip >=) ), CK, Hova, and Redd

Allow me to be ur guyz first challenger >: ).

PS . Raftbuilder, u should make people pay like 5-10$ to take the challenge becuz obviously u are gonna lose money x_X.

Me, Azen, Chillindude (maybe..), PC Chris, and Mew2King is just 250$ alone X_X !

Unless of course u guyz are confident that u guyz can take us all out =)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
no you have to read it, it's only the FIRST person to do it. silly chu. But yeah they have to sign who they lose to or people could trade slips and manipulate the system. I think ahead, suckas.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'll come I guess if no one dislikes me and says no lol, I have no idea if I need housing and I cant read google maps so truely I am in trouble now =0

aho43

Smash Lord
my goal was to have a post on every page, but I've already gone and ****ed that up. curses. lets get a housing list started.

i'll probably be taking care of recording matches and stuff, via vcr + laptop most likely. anyone have a projector they wanna donate for 2 days? i got a plan on how to use that.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i was trying to wait for a while to get housing lists down, it's a bit far away for most people to know for sure

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I'll be at this sheezy for sho.

Brawl eh, need to get a good start on it. and ****, I;m still not a part of TA <_<

Nurok

Smash Lord
wow dude. this will def. be one of the ****ing best tournaments on the east coast!
Bmores finest and its honorary members better step this **** up!
SO does delaware.
=)

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Uh...

I'll be bringing anywhere from 4-6 richmonders with me.

MD housing!!!

I call Travis's place... >.>

@Chu - There's no way you're getting my slip... >.<

KM-013

Smash Lord
lol chu, ahos gonna **** your **** son, as usual. no jones.

:teeth:

also, you guys havent seen a sober KM in years, ****s unstoppable. i'm like just as technical as m2k, but i dont run away.

disclaimer: m2k is amazing, i am not as good as m2k.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Shaky for me, i'll keep it open though. Anything else comes up though and this is out. Although i wouldn't mind getting my *** handed to me a few times. XD

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
****, that's gonna take forever to play everyone on that list!

Does that mean EGYBill and RickR are actually going to come to a tournament?

technomancer

Smash Champion
In the interest of furthering my Yoshi awesomeness, I have a proposition for Aho:

:yoshi: Yoshi Ditto MM, $20 :yoshi:
5 game set
Neutral Stages/Slob Picks
For the title of Best Yoshi in MD

If I win I'll be taking $5 Yoshi mms (or McChicken matches) from anyone. If I lose I'll probably still be up for some McChicken matches :D

I'll be training >.<

Aero

Smash Journeyman
In the interest of furthering my Yoshi awesomeness, I have a proposition for Aho:

5 game set

If I win I'll be taking $5 Yoshi mms (or McChicken matches) from anyone. If I lose I'll probably still be up for some McChicken matches :D

I'll be training >.<
I'll Yoshi ditto you.

Wife

Smash Lord
This looks terrific. Thanks for taking the initiative, because Team Ben is relieved not to have to rock another GS this year, it's a lot of work. Rules look good, first post was nicely done, and this looks like it's gonna be huge. We're there. We can bring setups and probably offer some housing, too.

And thanks for the shout-out for team teams. Respek

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Wife I have not seen you since that training me and Bailey got from you in Husband last year =0

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
lawl I'll go.

Only one person ever completed the Ship challenge, and that was only 5 people, largely because we were constantly busy. I have doubts about everyone on the list being available enough to play everyone who wants to take the challenge, especially if you all are running things too. <_< I only say this because I want to take the TA challenge! <3 TA

I'ma have to start talkin to the wife. We want to visit DC anyway this summer.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
LoL, so how is that training program going, anyways, T'Ben? On a serious note, I will probably be back by this time, and if so, I'll kill my mother if I don't make it to this...

Kirbstir taught me what the word emo meant.

KM taught me what the word life meant

G-reg taught me what the word **** meant.

*pound* 4 life...

Banksya

Smash Ace
I would take the TA challenge, but I don't want to take that money and also win the tourney, y'know. can't be greedy.

Nurok

Smash Lord
wow.. why aren't a lot of OOS posting here and saying they might come to this?
this is like ****ing... MLG x 400000
who wouldn't want to come to some **** hosted by THE TA.

aho43

Smash Lord

5 game set

I'll be training >.<
haha, alright. i'm down. if i win i probably won't accept your money tho. you can buy me a soda or something.

Edit: How bout if I win you declare me your master. hahaha. I'm jk. maybe.

TAK$

Smash Ace
housing for tak? =D its kinda far and i can only get someone to take me up there once, i wouldnt make it back the 2nd day in time, i do have a ride back probly my cousin. >.> i will get that 50$.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
nurok plenty of oos people are posting, are u dumb? XD. not to mention, its 6 months away

kusakusakiwi

Smash Cadet
chu can't just try and fux with the TA challenge. aren't you supposed to beat everyone on that list?
don't expect me to sit down and have a match with him. i don't want helen on his balls about me again. :laugh:

half kidding

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Anyway this can be like one week later, I have exams that week I think and I wanna go sooo badly!!!!!!! ***** midwest (kidding midwests guys i heart you),

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Money matches with the following people at this? x.x

Plairnkk - $10

Chinesah - $10

KaiserGL - $10

TAK$ - $30 (to make my money back)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom