• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I honestly thought that M2K wasn't going to do too well in Singles Round 3. I captained the pool and he just kept on sleeping after pools started. I was wrong. 14-1, 7-0? Not too bad for being half-asleep...

cemo

white walker
Poor Bam, stuck in a death pool.
PKM's pool was pretty **** too.

I'd like to know what places Chesterr and Vwins came in. GG against TA though, Canada. \m/

Gerbil

Smash Champion
MLG's VoD IS free, we just have to wait for them to get it up. No worries DooDah ^.^

Anyways, this should be over, results please?

kirkq

Smash Ace
ill post what i remember, im tired so i might mess up

Luigi Ka-Master did do very well, i dont know exactly what place, he beat cunning kitsune and i think KeepSpeedN, possibly others?
Cort did very well as well i believe, i know he beat kishprime, i swear i watched a couple more
Taj almost beat chu going mostly mewtwo, darkrain also had a close set vs chu

i really watched so much i dont think i can accurately describe the rest

MW had to slay itself in first round bracket lawl

BIG C

Smash Master
i got to third round pools attempted to wobble john wu failed then went sheik and won thats the only match I won woot same place as last yr. not that anyone cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom